Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Spoiler

Oh right. I forgot. Thanks for correcting me!

It still feels odd how there is a "mastered" SSJB.

People are saying that this might mean Toyotaro will introduce SSJBKK.

Thing is

Spoiler

Mastered SSJB is literally the anime SSJB, as the translation says

''Goku has "completed" SSB: by sealing its overflowing power within his body, he can fight at full power for long periods of time.''

That was literally the main feature of SSJB from the get go in the anime, heck that was how he basically defeated Golden Freeza, his body doesn't leak ki, so he could outlast Freeza's golden form, not just that, but said ''perfect ki control'' is how Goku managed to use the Kaioken.

• Thumbs Up 1

This episode was really interesting.

Spoiler

We got Sailor Moon, Youtube and others.

And I'm calling it.

Spoiler

Kale will go LSSJ because she thinks Caulifla is in love with Cabba.

Kale seems a bit evil. Her glare kind of reeks of hidden agenda but could be a love story no idea yet.  also unknown it's just a funny thing but did her chest get bigger transforming

I mean, Zamasu is right.

This is the longest we saw a transformation being used before getting a new one.

On 5/19/2017 at 0:16 PM, Ratcicle King said:

Yeah but let's put it on perspective, shall we?

Hide contents

SSJ Ikari Trunks was never on par with Goku and Vegeta, whenever he fought Black, Zamasu or Merged Zamasu, he made no lasting effect, it was only when Zamasu's body was beyond fucked that he actually begun hurting him.

The Spirit Bomb Sword was an asspull but it worked, people were giving him their energy and he was unaware of the fact because of his fight, plus it made Zamasu's defeat much more poetic. And it wasn't just the remaining humans, there was a shot implying animals and the earth itself were giving him power, like the Namek Spirit Bomb.

Now let's just compare it to this

Goku spent the entire day before this training the Mafuba, meaning he couldn't have learned this before. Which means during the entire SSJ Rosé fight and the Mafuba fight, he could've used this, not only that, but, Merged Zamasu here shows no signs of being tired or having damage from the fight with Vegetto, it's unlike what happened in the finale of the anime, where Trunks had the advantage because Zamasu's body was breaking down AND power stressed. Here Merged Zamasu is on the same level of power as he began, Vegetto did no lasting damage. Goku isn't just stalling Merged Zamasu, we have a clear shot that he's KEEPING UP with him

DACYg0PUIAASIjZ.jpg

The manga made it clear before Zamasu was so fast, Goku and Vegeta couldn't even SEE him move, now Goku is trading punches with him and actually hitting him, something he couldn't even do before.

Really, the manga made the villains of this arc a joke, Both Black AND Zamasu are losers, their plan was a mess and a failure, and Merged Zamasu has no presence at all. Just comparing the manga fight of him against the epic imagery of episodes 65 and 66 shows how the tv version and the manga version are on entirely different levels.

Well, Saiyans DO still get significantly stronger the more they get hurt and Goku more than likely got whacked up pretty hard by Zamasu before Trunks healed him, so...That could be their excuse?

Spoiler

Vegeta said he found out during the fusion, so it was before any zenkai boost.

5 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:
  Hide contents

Vegeta said he found out during the fusion, so it was before any zenkai boost.

Nono, I mean how he coudl still do that regardless of the "Mastered" form since he'd still need to be strong enough.

Anyway, I was just saying it was a possible excuse. Not a good one, but one nonetheless.

Re: Episode 91

Interesting developments this episode.

Universe 9's scene has a few points for consideration.

The Angel... seems fairly upset they haven't gathered any more fighters. This is in spite of how Angels were laughing off the fact everyone besides them would be erased. Is it possible the Angels just put on a facade of apathy, or Universe 9's Angel is actually attached to his universe and doesn't want it destroyed? His character bio says he can't stand his Supreme Kai or his God of Destruction, so it would be consistent; they're so ineffective they can't even put together a team.

Regarding Sidra... hot damn. You can see he really doesn't want to use Hakai, but does it anyway. I'm curious how the exact mechanics of Hakai work. We know it destroys ghosts, but does it destroy the soul when used on a living person like Zamasu or the city shown this episode? Can a God selectively erase just the body or the body and soul, so they can kill bad people permanently but send good people to the Other World? The fact Gods opt to use it so rarely seems to indicate that it probably destroys body and soul all at once... which makes Sidra's destruction of the city really fucked up given there were innocent people in it. Sidra seems like a very kind God (explaining his universe's situation), so I presume they can be selective with how the power affects people.

On Universe 9 itself... no more fighters yet? Will they be automatically disqualified and erased or told they only get to fight with 3 fighters?

We're seeing Great Priest has influence over Zen-Oh, further evidencing the theory he's the real Omni-King, and he's using this to stick to the schedule as planned. He's interested in making sure all universes have all 10 fighters, so it'll be interesting to see how he handles Universe 9.

My guess is Universe 9 will have a hastily put together force, likely including the fennec fox-looking character in the opening credits.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Lord Liquir (Ogilvie) said:

Re: Episode 91

Reveal hidden contents

Interesting developments this episode.

Universe 9's scene has a few points for consideration.

The Angel... seems fairly upset they haven't gathered any more fighters. This is in spite of how Angels were laughing off the fact everyone besides them would be erased. Is it possible the Angels just put on a facade of apathy, or Universe 9's Angel is actually attached to his universe and doesn't want it destroyed? His character bio says he can't stand his Supreme Kai or his God of Destruction, so it would be consistent; they're so ineffective they can't even put together a team.

Regarding Sidra... hot damn. You can see he really doesn't want to use Hakai, but does it anyway. I'm curious how the exact mechanics of Hakai work. We know it destroys ghosts, but does it destroy the soul when used on a living person like Zamasu or the city shown this episode? Can a God selectively erase just the body or the body and soul, so they can kill bad people permanently but send good people to the Other World? The fact Gods opt to use it so rarely seems to indicate that it probably destroys body and soul all at once... which makes Sidra's destruction of the city really fucked up given there were innocent people in it. Sidra seems like a very kind God (explaining his universe's situation), so I presume they can be selective with how the power affects people.

On Universe 9 itself... no more fighters yet? Will they be automatically disqualified and erased or told they only get to fight with 3 fighters?

We're seeing Great Priest has influence over Zen-Oh, further evidencing the theory he's the real Omni-King, and he's using this to stick to the schedule as planned. He's interested in making sure all universes have all 10 fighters, so it'll be interesting to see how he handles Universe 9.

My guess is Universe 9 will have a hastily put together force, likely including the fennec fox-looking character in the opening credits.

Spoiler

Maybe they'll ally with another universe trying to seek refuge there if they manage to win. If that was to happen, the candidates to seek an alliance would be 11 (main candidates for victory), 4 (Being brother universes and that) or 7 (Despite their grudge against Goku, they already know him and Gohan, and also they may think they won't be able to convince other universes...still it'd be the less likely option). They could also offer that power fruit of theirs as a way to negotiate with the others (They let them live in their universe if they win and also get their fruit so they can plant them and have a source for powering up).

Also...Pretty Cannon for Xenoverse please. That combined with the CaC male voice n°13 would make an excellent combination.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:
  Hide contents

Maybe they'll ally with another universe trying to seek refuge there if they manage to win. If that was to happen, the candidates to seek an alliance would be 11 (main candidates for victory), 4 (Being brother universes and that) or 7 (Despite their grudge against Goku, they already know him and Gohan, and also they may think they won't be able to convince other universes...still it'd be the less likely option). They could also offer that power fruit of theirs as a way to negotiate with the others (They let them live in their universe if they win and also get their fruit so they can plant them and have a source for powering up).

Also...Pretty Cannon for Xenoverse please. That combined with the CaC male voice n°13 would make an excellent combination.

You know...

Given the preview shows Krillin and 18 dropping out too, that leaves three vacant spots. Maybe Frieza will be decided against in favor of the Trio.

Zen-Oh can do whatever the Hell he wants, so I can see him bending the rules somehow, especially given his friendship with Goku. Beerus talks about how ruthless Zen-Oh is, but for all we know, Zen-Oh is just annoyed with Beerus and many other Gods for doing poor jobs and being suckups to him.

Universe 9's "destruction" could just take the form of its worlds being moved to Universe 7. I'm curious what sort of chemistry will happen if Roh and Sidra are allowed to keep their titles there...

Spoiler

If Krillin and 18 really leave the team, I hope they bring Yamcha there. And Cell so they can be 10.

I didn't read the subtitles that suggest Krillin and 18 might leave the team. I'm hoping it's just a fake out for the preview because why would we have Krillin's recent battle with Goku and his mini-arc prior to the exhibition match when he was never planned to participate?

26 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't read the subtitles that suggest Krillin and 18 might leave the team. I'm hoping it's just a fake out for the preview because why would we have Krillin's recent battle with Goku and his mini-arc prior to the exhibition match when he was never planned to participate?

Spoiler

Around 0:12

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm imagining that Goku announces his plans to involve Freeza and Krillin's all 'Screw you guys, I'm going home', but Goku tells him what the consequences of losing really are and he has no choice.

Spoiler

Between the scene with Popo's close-up and Gowasu trying being a Youtuber, i'm convinced the creators are now fully aware of the existance of the Abridged series.

• Thumbs Up 2

Food for thought:

We knew about the Frieza title way in advance. And while they've put Frieza up in the files so it can be discovered early...

It's taking a good amount of time for Episode 95's title to come out, despite it only being 3 weeks away. It seems we get at least 5 weeks' worth of titles in advance. Could it be Episode 95's plot somehow subverts 94's, and this is all a ploy to make a sudden plot change harder to predict? Whether it's recruiting Cell instead, or the Trio de Dangers, or...

Spoiler

I'd like to believe this is one big prank, however there are many subtle details indicating Freeza will indeed join, or at least Buu will be replaced

The color associated with Buu in promotional materials for this arc is Purple, which fits Freeza much more than it does him, since he is pink themed instead.

In the poster, Krillin is sweating and clearly nervous, Buu is behind him so we thought it was just him worried about the tournament, but if we replace Buu with Freeza, it makes much more sense.

In the Opening, Buu never shows up or does anything cool other than group shots, probably to make it easier to replace him with Freeza. Plus someone else suggested that they'll replace Frost in his final form powering up to Freeza going Golden.

And finally, the new ending has everyone doing some cool attack for the tournament, and Buu is asleep, not only that but the sequence ends with Goku looking in the distance with a lot of smoke around him, said smoke looks edited in since it doesn't match the art style of the sequence, so many expect the smoke to be covering the full pic, which would be Goku staring Freeza down.

Oh yeah and a new statue line includes ''Angel Golden Freeza'', which would be basically Golden Freeza with the halo.

• Thumbs Up 3

Who would win in a fight between SSB Vegito and SS4 Gogeta?

Well, if we don't count the unfusing part, Vegito Blue is definetly stronger.

Not only is the Potara stronger than the Fusion Dance, but SSB is a lot stronger than SSJ4.

What I wonder is if we will ever see Goten and Trunks go SSJ2.

Episode 93 Spoilers:

Spoiler

Goku will go to scout Freeza.

Caulifla will make Kale go LSSJ because she knows about her power.

I think Freeza is 100% joining the team. Reasons why are:

1. Buu does nothing in the opening.

2. Buu sleeps in the ending.

3. In the promotional art, Krillin look afraid. If we replace Buu with Freeza, he will be right behing Krillin.

4. We have the new Freeza art on Toei's website.

5. A Golden Freeza (Angel) figure will release this year.

• Thumbs Up 2

Is there, like, a place you could link the image from instead of a 5+ minute video about a guy talking about the image? :P