Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

The image from Twitter:

Nothing too exciting. What I am excited for is this next episode:

yOUnspe.jpg

No love triangles please (not that it looks that way but people keep suggesting it ughhhhh).

14 minutes ago, PC the Hedgehog said:

Is there, like, a place you could link the image from instead of a 5+ minute video about a guy talking about the image? :P

Sorry, but I couldn't find it when I posted it.

To be honest, I'm just excited to see female Super Saiyans finally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Toei continue to market Jiren and Kale (along with Gohan, as if that's a surprise):

vxojcydytuzy.jpg

I hope Kale proves to be as significant a force as they suggest. Maybe she's a match for Gohan? That might sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind it. Meanwhile, I don't see Cabba or Caulifla standing a chance against Universe 7 Saiyans so perhaps they'll be pitted against 17 and 18?

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

It's too bad Kale is getting all the attention. I like Caulifla more than her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

oFKvf71.jpg

This week on ''Krillin can't catch a fucking break''

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:
  Hide contents

oFKvf71.jpg

This week on ''Krillin can't catch a fucking break''

Well, there goes a reason why no one will go "f**k this, I'm out".

• Thumbs Up 1

Well there we go

Spoiler

Beerus complains they should have scouted other planets, comparing them to the Freeza Army, which had the best of all universe among them.

Goku gets the idea to go get Freeza.

Next week it seems like he and Freeza will discuss it, fight a bit, and Freeza will have a condition to join, obviously.

Plus Kale will finally go FemBroly. And uh... Caulifla seems to have gotten SSJ2 already?
Rggd0p2.png

tfw they're trying to sell Kale due to fem!Broly but you like Caulifa's design better because it's not insanely over the top.

• Thumbs Up 2

They are both beautiful!

Annnnnnnnnd i can't wait for doujinshis of them

Ryusei Nakao( Japanese VA of Frost and Freeza) revealed something. Spoilers for episode 93 and forward:

Spoiler

Frost and Freeza will meet eachother at the Tournament of Power and will have some dialogue which was already recorded.

This confirms that Freeza is 100% joining, but there is a chance Freeza and Frost will team up to defeat the others.

Source:

• Thumbs Up 1

I've seen it suggested that not only does each universe have a theme, but their counterparts have a related or opposing theme:

Universe 6 and 7: basically the same

Universe 4 and 9: Arthropods and Mammals

Universe 3 and 10: Robots/Enhanced beings and Muscle-brained protein guzzlers

Universe 2 and 11: Magical girl and Super Sentai

I'm really interested to see more of the amusing Universe 2 and the robots/enhanced of Universe 3. I hope they get some attention in the tournament and it doesn't all focus on 6 and 11.

• Thumbs Up 1

I agree, but not for U6 and 7.

They are pretty different.

Saiyans are very different (evil warriors and warriors who help the universe) and Freeza/Frost managed to become the emperor.

2 minutes ago, DiamondX (Gowasu) said:

I agree, but not for U6 and 7.

They are pretty different.

Saiyans are very different (evil warriors and warriors who help the universe) and Freeza/Frost managed to become the emperor.

I meant in terms of theme. There isn't really a clear contrast in that sense. One is more prosperous than the other, but not enough to raise its Mortal Level so the differences are relatively minor in this way next to other pairs.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm interested to see his interactions with the rest of the cast now, so I'm pretty much over Buu getting the shaft. I'm also too intrigued by all of these other fighters and universes to be mad about it.

I think Buu falling asleep at least makes more sense within the narrative. He trained so hard he exhausted himself. He was really keen on entering and whooping some ass but... he pushed himself too far in too little time.

Interested to see the Frieza/Frost interaction. I wonder if Frost will get an Ass Pull Golden form during all this.

If they team up against everyone else, I think they'd be erased on the spot. Unless they plan to do it once the tournament is over, Frieza wishing to be brought back to life or something. Frieza was only narrowly defeated last time, and he no doubt sees the opportunity in having another version of him who is a lot smarter due to relying less on brute force to have his way. Wouldn't be surprised if Frieza plans to backstab Frost only for Frost to backstab him first.

And while Frieza/Frost could easily be eliminated Beerus/Champa, that would require them see it as part of their duty. It seems they have the idea of a God of Destruction wrong; the most prosperous universes' Gods seem to not only see their job as destroying, but preventing excessive destruction. Beerus doesn't seem to see the point in stopping people like Frieza or Buu (even if he got angry at Frieza for going too far one time... but it's a drop in the bucket when he destroys planets left and right).

3 minutes ago, Lord Liquir (Ogilvie) said:

Hide contents

I think Buu falling asleep at least makes more sense within the narrative. He trained so hard he exhausted himself. He was really keen on entering and whooping some ass but... he pushed himself too far in too little time.

Interested to see the Frieza/Frost interaction. I wonder if Frost will get an Ass Pull Golden form during all this.

If they team up against everyone else, I think they'd be erased on the spot. Unless they plan to do it once the tournament is over, Frieza wishing to be brought back to life or something. Frieza was only narrowly defeated last time, and he no doubt sees the opportunity in having another version of him who is a lot smarter due to relying less on brute force to have his way. Wouldn't be surprised if Frieza plans to backstab Frost only for Frost to backstab him first.

And while Frieza/Frost could easily be eliminated Beerus/Champa, that would require them see it as part of their duty. It seems they have the idea of a God of Destruction wrong; the most prosperous universes' Gods seem to not only see their job as destroying, but preventing excessive destruction. Beerus doesn't seem to see the point in stopping people like Frieza or Buu (even if he got angry at Frieza for going too far one time... but it's a drop in the bucket when he destroys planets left and right).

Spoiler

I really doubt they'd be erased on spot if they forged an alliance, GoDs probably can't interfere with the battle, even if it's their own teams. Plus the winner of the tournament will get a wish, not the winning team, so it's probably fair to form alliances and backstab your team considering the wish will go only for the last person standing.

Just now, Ratcicle King said:
  Hide contents

I really doubt they'd be erased on spot if they forged an alliance, GoDs probably can't interfere with the battle, even if it's their own teams. Plus the winner of the tournament will get a wish, not the winning team, so it's probably fair to form alliances and backstab your team considering the wish will go only for the last person standing.

I meant by Zen-Oh, not the Gods. The same way those who tried to cheat or otherwise break the rules would be punished.

I'm not sure on that last part. It sounded like the Dragon Balls go to the winning team. The winning team is just determined by who has the most people left standing.

Spoiler

Nothing in the rule says teams can't backstab each other, tho', plus Zen'O will probably let it happen because it'd make the battles interesting.

• Thumbs Up 1