Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

More leaked pictures

Spoiler

UHf3PZZ.jpg

yep, no doubt now, Caulifla went SSJ2.

Man, Cabba's already left in the dust.

As for Kale, our resident Fembroly

fE9emBz.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is straight up a shot from one of the Broly movies redrawn

• Thumbs Up 7

12 hours ago, DiamondX said:
  Hide contents

I hope she won't scream Cabna every 5 seconds.

Spoiler

She wouldn't be a female Broly if she didn't

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, DiamondX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope she won't scream Cabna every 5 seconds.

54 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:
  Reveal hidden contents

She wouldn't be a female Broly if she didn't

Spoiler

CABBAROTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Thumbs Up 4

Spoiler

Kale transforms because she thinks she's being a burden on Caulifla, and that Caulifla is falling for Cabba. She reverts back to her normal when Caulifla says she isn't. So that's a thing.

Freeza agrees to participate on the condition that they use the Earth Dragonballs to revive him for good. He doesn't care for the Super Dragonballs, as long as he can use the Earth set.

Universe 4 has spies throughout the universes to gauge their lineups, so Quitela now knows about Freeza, and he'll be talking with Sidra about him. Seems to be who orders "Assassins" to Earth next episode, presumably so Freeza can kill them off for his warmup for the tournament.

51 minutes ago, -Robin- said:
  Hide contents

Kale transforms because she thinks she's being a burden on Caulifla, and that Caulifla is falling for Cabba. She reverts back to her normal when Caulifla says she isn't. So that's a thing.

Freeza agrees to participate on the condition that they use the Earth Dragonballs to revive him for good. He doesn't care for the Super Dragonballs, as long as he can use the Earth set.

Universe 4 has spies throughout the universes to gauge their lineups, so Quitela now knows about Freeza, and he'll be talking with Sidra about him. Seems to be who orders "Assassins" to Earth next episode, presumably so Freeza can kill them off for his warmup for the tournament.

Spoiler

Wait, Frieza can't ressurrect himself with the Earth Dragon Balls. They have already done that before and can't do the same wish twice. Dende didn't fix that little matter, is this another detail Toriyama will forget once again?

Spoiler

Guess LSSJ doesn't stand for Legendary Super Saiyan

But for LESBIAN Super Saiyan

eh?

EH?

Alright I'll leave.

Great episode though im wondering that the two g.o.d are planning its driving me nuts

All i know is that that LSSJ is a beast in bed on her :teacher: rofl

Ill let myself out

52 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:
  Hide contents

Wait, Frieza can't ressurrect himself with the Earth Dragon Balls. They have already done that before and can't do the same wish twice. Dende didn't fix that little matter, is this another detail Toriyama will forget once again?

Spoiler

As if Freeza is aware of Shenron's restrictions.

• Thumbs Up 3

In case anyone's trying to wrap their head around Quitela and Sidra's alliance, remember that they are from Universe 4 and 9. 4 + 9 = 13. This means they are twin universes, like 6 and 7.

My guess is Gods of Destruction from twin universes can combine their power in some way. For what remains to be seen, but it's probably not good.

Looks like Quitela will be one of the primary antagonists of this arc.

Spoiler

I'm not sure what to think of this episode.

Kale is annoying because she is literally a female Broly. No character, just screaming.

But there was a pretty funny part:

Freeza: ''I refuse''

Goku: ''Ok. Bye!''

Freeza: ''I'm joking!''

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

I guess. But I'm confused.

Why does she want to kill Cabba? Is she in love with Caulifla or something?

19 minutes ago, DiamondX said:
  Hide contents

I guess. But I'm confused.

Why does she want to kill Cabba? Is she in love with Caulifla or something?

Yes that was her catch. if you notice last episode and this one. She is very jealous of how buddy buddy they seemed to be. She wants to kill him to get him away from her cause that is her sister like figure/tumblr fans saying lover. But im seeing it more as a shes always been my sister and you came to take her from me, im going to kill you. Instead of pure rage it seemed to be more a jealous/im not good fueled her transformation

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, because this is Dragon Ball, it will likely always be left up to the viewer to decide whether Kale actually has the hots for teacher or not. I think it's the more entertaining choice myself.

Her transformation makes more sense than Broly's, at least. The emotional distress of feeling worthless is waaaaay more relatable than chagrin at a crying baby. And it looks like Caulifla's influence will keep her in check, so that works too. Caulifla's ascension to SS2 was weird, but I guess it is just a more powered up version of Super Saiyan... eh. I'm not annoyed by it though. U6 Saiyans are clearly different which, at the end of the day, is a more satisfying explanation than Trunks and Goten were given in the Buu saga.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Hmm, I guess I'm the only one that thought Kale was simply crushing on Cabba and was attacking him out of jealousy for seemingly "flirting" around her face. She did blush once Cabba started roasting her after all. It seemed like she didn't want Caulifla to look strong in front of Cabba in the previous episode, and wanted to be the one to pull it off, too.

I kinda liked the whole depression spin for the LSS form. Even though I don't know why it's just happening now with Kale if she evidently always felt this way towards herself, but It's def a waaaay better approach than some baby crying about some random baby crying.

What I absolutely can't stand, though, is Caulifla being a Mary Sue atm. She's just has all the answers apparently. Not too long ago, she couldn't have cared less about the super saiyan transformation, yet here we are, within minutes of the same day, she's already SS2. She's clearly over exerting herself for more power, hast like and all. How is a Super Trunks situation not happening with her? She's supposed to be a novice. It's like that whole ideology about proper control and balance DBZ brought up to give more depth about approaching the next level is just thrown out the window. And it's not like writers forgot about it too, because Vegeta got at Trunks for pulling that stunt during the Goku Black arc, too.

I guess they just gotta rush development for the upcoming tournament somehow, although combatants like piccolo, universe 9 and such are going to be there, so I don't know why they have to rush U6 saiyans so immediately.

Spoiler

Well, as we know, the U6 Saiyans are different from U7 Saiyans.

Maybe they can achieve SSJ much easier than our Saiyans. The back thing sure wasn't brought in DBZ.

1 hour ago, StriCNYN3 said:
  Hide contents

Hmm, I guess I'm the only one that thought Kale was simply crushing on Cabba and was attacking him out of jealousy for seemingly "flirting" around her face. She did blush once Cabba started roasting her after all. It seemed like she didn't want Caulifla to look strong in front of Cabba in the previous episode, and wanted to be the one to pull it off, too

I can't understand where people are getting this idea from, as she blushes much more readily in response to Caulifla. Looking red faced after being insulted is not normally a sign of attraction, but of embarrassment. Once she transformed, she directed her anger towards Cabba and only calmed down when Caulifla told her to. That should be evidence enough. And of course they've only just met Cabba, while Kale and Caulifla clearly have a history.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well. We already knew this transformation outclassed the normal SSJ for a long shot. Now we have a chance to see how it fares against Blue.

6 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Hide contents

I can't understand where people are getting this idea from, as she blushes much more readily in response to Caulifla. Looking red faced after being insulted is not normally a sign of attraction, but of embarrassment. Once she transformed, she directed her anger towards Cabba and only calmed down when Caulifla told her to. That should be evidence enough. And of course they've only just met Cabba, while Kale and Caulifla clearly have a history.

Spoiler

Idk about that, man. Re-watch the scene again when they start name calling her. She only begins to blush when Cabba starts making fun of her.  And I'd say she blushed for the mere fact that Cabba is interacting with here, not because she's being insulted. She's already awkward and shy as it is. And yea, she calmed down after figuring out that Cabba isn't being taken by Caulifla while here mentor says she has worth.

But looking at it some more, I can see it being a more bi situation as well. Idk, I'm really confused on that whole situation haha. If it is in more of your case, I guess good shit on DB being more progressive lol. I'd never thought I see see something like that on here. 

4 hours ago, StriCNYN3 said:
  Hide contents

Idk about that, man. Re-watch the scene again when they start name calling her. She only begins to blush when Cabba starts making fun of her.  And I'd say she blushed for the mere fact that Cabba is interacting with here, not because she's being insulted. She's already awkward and shy as it is. And yea, she calmed down after figuring out that Cabba isn't being taken by Caulifla while here mentor says she has worth.

But looking at it some more, I can see it being a more bi situation as well. Idk, I'm really confused on that whole situation haha. If it is in more of your case, I guess good shit on DB being more progressive lol. I'd never thought I see see something like that on here. 

DBfxsBIXUAAe4ch.jpg:large

I'd say that makes her feelings towards the two pretty clear... She doesn't care at all for Cabba until she gets pissed at him for calling her worthless and for taking Caulifla's attention. I think the only question is how far the feelings go, but showing Kale smiling in Caulifla's arms at the end really reinforces some romantic attachment. Not that it matters, because I can't see them acting on it beyond hints.

And besides, Cabba's hot for Vegeta, right? I'm joking but come on that would be pretty funny

• Thumbs Up 4

Again I don't see romance but a sisterhood.  it's why she keeps declaring why are you making my prized student and parther saiyans cry I'm trying to give her confidence.  look at that my prize protege she's amazing. If there was love she would be blushing to. She s just proud of her

There might not be romance from Caulifla, but we're talking about Kale's perspective.

• Thumbs Up 2