Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

With so many high level characters from U7 remaining, I think 17 and Vegeta will probably end up falling to a top dog like Jiren or a cheap attack from the likes of Frost. Gohan and Freeza have both returned to the battlefield after a long hiatus and have received significant hype, so they're bound to be around near the tournament's end. While that also applies to 17, he doesn't come across as quite as important.

Although, knowing Toriyama, Roshi could be the last man standing.

2 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

I'm surprised that no one climbed on the pillar... the top should barely be noticeable.

If anyone's hiding up there, it's probably Frost.

5 minutes ago, Pawn said:

If anyone's hiding up there, it's probably Frost.

You think that be against the rules

I mean, it's part of the stage.

If you can stay on the "Sun", you can stay on the pillar for sure.

I can see it being the weakest warrior.

2 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

You think that be against the rules

If 17's allowed to land on the "sun" then I don't see why not. It depends how the Zenos feel about it.

Knowing Toryiama, there will be a fighter who either:

1. Stands on the pillar

OR

2. Hides in the stage (like dug a way to get there)

55 minutes ago, Pawn said:

While that also applies to 17, he doesn't come across as quite as important.

Plus he's got the whole tsundere thing going on where he is so ambivalent about being erased I keep expecting him to job for fun.

33 minutes ago, Pawn said:

If 17's allowed to land on the "sun" then I don't see why not. It depends how the Zenos feel about it.

You know, that makes me think.

Honestly, what stops the Zen-Ohs from changing the rules halfway through?

Since his satisfaction is the only thing that really matters, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up reallowing flight or something as it progresses.

11 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Why does Hit look so triggered?

He's probably being pushed back by Dyspo, notice his wounds.

Also the SSG aura is different, maybe a hint?

I know it's a battle royale but it is amusing that every U7 member but Goku actually is taking the initiative to try and knock out U6 members when they get the chance while he keeps helping them out. Did he miss the whole fact a U6 member is the reason U7 is down a man?

I hope Dyspo at least gets a chance to knock some fodder characters out before he goes. It feels kind of BS that he's so strong but he's going to immediately be shoved aside because Goku can't mind his own business.

I wonder if Goku achieves it by himself. He can't have 5 pure Saiyans this time, Caulifla doesn't strike me as pure. Also having Universe 6 Saiyans giving Goku energy is just daft... its gonna happen isn't it?

8 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Also having Universe 6 Saiyans giving Goku energy is just daft...

Hit, their best fighter, is in a pinch, that's a good enough incentive for them to help Goku reach the form, since he's already proven to them he'd be willing to help U6 in some fights.

10 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

I wonder if Goku achieves it by himself. He can't have 5 pure Saiyans this time, Caulifla doesn't strike me as pure. Also having Universe 6 Saiyans giving Goku energy is just daft... its gonna happen isn't it?

I don't think she's given us any reason to think she isn't pure? If Vegeta qualifies despite his history, then the bar seems quite low anyway. Either way, I doubt there's a ritual involved. There's way too much going on.

Some are speculating that the similarities between Beerus and Dyspo could trigger it somehow. It sounds iffy but who knows.

SSG vs Dyspo would also let them reuse animations from the Goku vs Beerus fight to save for time.

1 hour ago, DiamondX said:

But Toppo stops the transformation and he does it again.

Why would Toppo stop it? We just saw that he finds stopping a transformation sequence abhorrent.