Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

2 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Another U7 fighter down, another instance of Beerus not going into a rage or petty spat or panic, and instead praising his fighter for the work he put in this time.

Really sets him apart from the other GoDs on the chopping block here. 

Yeah, even when Krillin dropped, while he did berate him, it wasn't a tantrum, he just showed some frustration over him ignoring his advice and letting himself open.

I think U6 and U7 will be trading losses until they get down to only a handful each. It wouldn't surprise me if both teams lose a fighter next episode. My guess would be Auto Magetta and Roshi will both be out. If Frost goes out, that will be kind of anticlimactic given we were expecting some sort of plot between him and Frieza.

I can't help but feel we're building up to a mass elimination of Universes 2, 3, and 4 all at once.

1 minute ago, -Robin- said:

Another U7 fighter down, another instance of Beerus not going into a rage or petty spat or panic, and instead praising his fighter for the work he put in this time.

Really sets him apart from the other GoDs on the chopping block here. 

I mean he was angry when Krillin fell (no doubt still being shaken from U9's destruction), but I think he's realizing he's at the point where he can afford to lose a few. With only 36 fighters left, having 8 of them is a good advantage, especially when you have powerhouses like Goku and Vegeta. Krillin in particular was no massive loss.

He'll probably change his mood if U7 loses more than one at once, probably both the Androids or something. That would be legitimate cause for panic.

Oh yeah, I expect Beerus to start getting worried when U7 loses a fair amount of fighters. 

But compared to Rummshi, Quitela, his brother, and even Varmoud, he's been taking these early losses with composure while also giving due respect to his fighters when the situation calls for it, and has only gotten upset when his fighters really deserved the condemnation. It's just not something we would have expected from Beerus circa BoG saga.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Revenge 'F'"? Really? That's not even funny.

4 hours ago, Lord Basil (Ogilvie) said:

Whelp, Tien is out, as predicted.

Makes me wonder if the credits theory is true, which would make Vegeta next.

Well, I'm the one who said it so I kinda hope it's true but...

4 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

Reminder that there's also a opening theory, where each character is holding a dragonball numbered after their elimination, Krillin had 1 star, Tien had 2 and Roshi had 3

Two's a coincidence, three's a pattern, so whoever gets eliminated next will determine if either theories are right or both are wrong.

This is more likely...

But watch it be another one so that they are both wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dr. Rota bring cut off both times he was about one proclaim his abilities was probably the point.

It's been like ten episodes of new fighters announcing and showcasing their tricks, and it's just gotten old and pointless at this point. From here on out, it's time to put up or shut up.

9 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

Reminder that there's also a opening theory, where each character is holding a dragonball numbered after their elimination, Krillin had 1 star, Tien had 2 and Roshi had 3

Two's a coincidence, three's a pattern, so whoever gets eliminated next will determine if either theories are right or both are wrong.

I don't know about that. Anyone could have predicted that the humans would be eliminated first.

And either way, I don't see why they'd reveal the order of eliminations in the opening or the ending.

54 minutes ago, Pawn said:

I don't know about that. Anyone could have predicted that the humans would be eliminated first.

And either way, I don't see why they'd reveal the order of eliminations in the opening or the ending.

But Roshi is still in.

I will entirely welcome a bait and switch if we're led to think Roshi will die from the Mafuba, only for Vegeta to go instead.

It would be a refreshing change of pace.

It's also evoking nostalgia: Frieza's counterpart being the one who knocks out both Krillin and Vegeta, just like the actual Frieza.

With a name like "Revenge of F," come on, you can't deny us at least one U7 casualty.

Frost is also smarter than Frieza, so I'm sure he can find some way to even the odds. Or Hell, just catch Vegeta off guard with a death beam to a vital area as happened with Goku and Sorbet's laser. So long as Vegeta expires after he's eliminated, I assume it's within the rules, based on the fact healing items aren't allowed no matter how seriously injured.

Shoot, I honestly wouldn't put it past Frost and Frieza to have discussed that technicality. "Well so long as you don't murder your opponents while they're in the ring..."

Or Hell, maybe we'll be surprised with both Roshi and Vegeta going. Suddenly U7's position looks a lot more dire.

On the bright side, I think I'm legitimately more hype than I've ever been for this next episode. It looks like there's so much awesome going on.

And not just because my bunny and mouse bro are involved.

I still dislike the title. "Revenge 'F"? Really?

Also, I hope Vegeta goes down next just so I can see Vegeta fans' reaction.

50 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

I still dislike the title. "Revenge 'F"? Really?

Also, I hope Vegeta goes down next just so I can see Vegeta fans' reaction.

Really? I kind of like the reference. I really hope Vegeta doesn't go down any time soon... unless he gets an epic fight of some sort first. He's mostly been chasing fodder so far....

Not that I wouldn't be amused at his frustration if someone like Frost managed to outsmart him, but I want to see more from him before that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, the name doesn't really make sense unless Vegeta is the one Frost wants to have revenge on.

He defeated Goku and his fight against Piccolo didn't count.

Frost was humiliated by U7 and then revealed as a fraud. Thanks to them his entire life went downhill, I'd say getting revenge on U7 as a whole counts.

Now that you think about it. How do you think the whole thing happened? Did Cabba just go to the police? No one would belive 4 people...

I think one of the tv screens at that city during Hit's assassination arc said something about Cabba's testimony over Frost leading to him being hunted down everywhere.

Cabba IS an elite Saiyan, in U6 that probably means a lot.

"Hey you know our leader who everyone has complete trust in? Yeah, he's a bad guy. Just belive me."

But I guess Frost not being anywhere also made people belive him. 

Frost also got better in fighting skills because of his rough life, so I don't think it was a truly bad thing.

Don't forget the tournament went on Godtube, going by Zamasu watching Goku vs Hit

Wouldn't be that hard for Cabba, who has connections with the gods to get footage of Frost straight up confessing being a space pirate.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pawn said:

Really? I kind of like the reference. I really hope Vegeta doesn't go down any time soon... unless he gets an epic fight of some sort first. He's mostly been chasing fodder so far....

Vegeta's getting too big for his britches. He's in dire need of a good ass whooping.