Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Frost really was Cooler all along! He even doesn't exist on the main canon anymore, just like Cooler!

• Thumbs Up 2

Is no one gonna talk about Frost being able to turn 100% Full Power?

He said he once killed an evil-doer in his Final Form, so he kept it away, right? Does that mean he achieved it after U6 VS U7?

I just remembered... How the fuck did Freeza anticipate Jimeze's teleportation? Goku, Gohan, Cell... none of them could do it. Freeza just says he can...?

Jimeze can teleport instantly, but he still has to attack afterward. Think of Instant Transmission as Sonic's Homing Attack, just without the "Attack" part. It can home the user in on any ki signature anywhere that he or she targets, but it's up to the user to be proactive about it.

Freeza's senses and reflexes are just high enough that he can pick up where Jimeze spawned and react accordingly.

I guess Gohan was conserving energy, as Freeza pointed out. That said... is Freeza even able to sense energy these days? I don't remember that from the RoF arc.

DKdhARkUMAEO8Vl.jpg

A Vegeta Edition of the Limit Break X Survivor opening.

Considering one of the post-Goku vs. Jiren episode titles is "Vegeta's Resolve", it's kinda looking like we're due for an upset in the hour special and Vegeta will be picking up the slack.

I guess 109's going to be all about Goku throwing everything he has at Jiren and failing. It looks from the preview that Jiren might even direct the Spirit Bomb back at Goku:

NOD2frf.jpg

The new form is going to be one hell of a boost.

So, is he gonna get help from who exactly?

Only his team-members or will everyone besides U11 help since they know Jiren is the biggest threat in the tournament?

7 minutes ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

So, is he gonna get help from who exactly?

From anyone that knows how dangerous is for them for Jiren to stay in the game.

Probably just U7. We know it's going to be worthless against Jiren anyway.

EDIT: You know, theoretically, couldn't 17 and 18 just keep adding ki indefinitely? =P

2 hours ago, Pawn said:

Probably just U7. We know it's going to be worthless against Jiren anyway.

You know, a thought occurs.

Universe 3, being made pretty much entirely of machines, will probably become a much bigger threat after the Spirit Bomb. 2, 4, and 6 may possibly try to help against Jiren, but U3 may not have any life energy to give. That puts them in a position to be a lot more dangerous to the weakened remains of the other teams.

On the other hand, an android like 8 is able to supply energy so I guess it would really depend.

If anything there's a two birds with one stone approach to sit the Spirit Bomb out: 7 is dangerous and weakens itself, while it also potentially wipes out U11's strongest fighter. Boom, both strongest teams take a hit.

EDIT: You know, theoretically, couldn't 17 and 18 just keep adding ki indefinitely? =P

I'm sure they'd find some limitation.

9 hours ago, Pawn said:

I just remembered... How the fuck did Freeza anticipate Jimeze's teleportation? Goku, Gohan, Cell... none of them could do it. Freeza just says he can...?

Freeza always had some ridiculous speed, even back at the Freeza Saga.

9 hours ago, Pawn said:

I guess Gohan was conserving energy, as Freeza pointed out. That said... is Freeza even able to sense energy these days? I don't remember that from the RoF arc.

Yep, he mentioned he can sense energy now during his training.

I also love how in hindsight his plan makes so much more sense

>Frost approached him
>Pretended to show interest and team up with Frost
>Frost's being a problem to U7 because he keeps using a hit and run tactic to avoid fights for too long while also eliminating two U7 members
>Freeza decides to put the ''betrayal'' in action to make Frost reveal himself
>Shows off so Frost would let his guard down
>Makes him go to the 100% form, which Freeza knows fucks up speed and stamina, so Frost can't escape as easily
>Difference in power between them is so big even in the 100% form, Freeza can still catch him by surprise, and Frost can't do a fucking thing.

Freeza showing some of that cunning we've been missing since his original arc.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

latest?cb=20170926150546latest?cb=20170926144251

Bergamo and Toppo are being added to Dragon Ball Dokkan.

Presumably this is the start of a larger inclusion of Tournament of Power characters, so they started with both of Goku's rivals from the Zen Match.

Naturally I'm just happy to see Bergamo in anything. Sadly it's all digital from what I can tell. I'd pay good money for a physical Bergamo card. Alas.

14 minutes ago, Lord Basil (Ogilvie) said:

latest?cb=20170926150546latest?cb=20170926144251

Bergamo and Toppo are being added to Dragon Ball Dokkan.

Presumably this is the start of a larger inclusion of Tournament of Power characters, so they started with both of Goku's rivals from the Zen Match.

Naturally I'm just happy to see Bergamo in anything. Sadly it's all digital from what I can tell. I'd pay good money for a physical Bergamo card. Alas.

Yeah, they added them along with 17 and Slim Buu. (I'm a Dokkan player lol)

They also added the Zen Exhibition Match to the story with more stages being added in three days.

Also, a new Angel Golden Frieza will release then.

If it will be anything similar to Vegito Blue, Limit Breaker Goku and Jiren will be announced one day after episode 109. 

I can let you guys know when new Super cards arrive in Dokkan.

Just now, CD Sanic said:

No Lavender or Basil cards? ?

Boss cards. As in, they exist, they have a super attack, but they can't be gotten.

But they may be available later. They did this with Black.

But Bergamo's Super Attack is the Danger Triangle so Basil and Lavender are playable in a way.

10 minutes ago, CD Sanic said:

boss cards?

I'm not sure how to explain.

It's not a usual card game.

Think about an RPG of some way, but you use cards as characters.

Bergamo's attack in action.

Lavender and Basil join the fray, first forming the Dangers' Triangle before blasting the opponent with the Triangle Danger Beam.

This time there's no Saiyans to stop it, so we get a rainbow explosion.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was already swearing because I couldn't get Kale (I hot Beerus, Whis and Botamo but still not happy) and now they add Bergamo to increase muy suffering? That's BS D:

14 minutes ago, Ice Vec said:

I was already swearing because I couldn't get Kale (I hot Beerus, Whis and Botamo but still not happy) and now they add Bergamo to increase muy suffering? That's BS D:

Just imagine how bad it'll get when they start adding in all the other Tournament participants...

I personally would end up screaming if I played this game since I have so many favorites.