Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

17 hours ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

Good News for UK DB Fans! Super is officially getting a blu-ray release in the UK by Manga UK (Who's released all of the DB stuff excluding the movies in the UK). Season 1 Part 1 which contains Episodes 1 to 13 (Basically, the BoG saga) releases 30th October.

Seen it on Amazon, it has the Japanese cast but no sign of the English? Does it have the dub?

Just now, The Tenth Doctor said:

Seen it on Amazon, it has the Japanese cast but no sign of the English? Does it have the dub?

All of the releases of DB, GT and DBZ had both English and JP dubs, and from what I can see, it's a version identical to the US release that's upcoming that will most definitely have the English dub, if I had to make a guess, it's likely just Amazon making a mistake on the cast.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just came up with something.

Episode 112 is called "Vegeta's Resolve" and will have a special intro.

What if it's the second half of Limit Breaker x Survivor?

The "Times 100? Are you crazy?  The ultimate survivor!" part might be about him, not Goku.

Maybe Final Flash x100 or something like that?

4 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Another preview with some different shots has been released:

That shot with Goku rising up looks great.

Toei posted a tweet challenging people to guess the name. I want to see what names we can come up with. Me:

Super Saiyan Destroyer.

10 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Bamco is pulling an EA and releasing a deluxe edition of Xenoverse 2 on PS4 with all the DLC for a cheaper price: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1442042

>"Future Trunks Arc" PS4 theme.

Please tell me that it will be available to buy separately. I don't want to buy the game again for it.

The previews are looking sweeeeeeeet.

I can't wait to see this this weekend.

I'm guessing Ribrianne is going to go down quick and then Jiren vs. Goku takes up most of both episodes.

And we're no doubt left on a cliffhanger as the remaining U7 characters get their moments of glory and get picked off in the next several episodes.

The question is. Will this wrap up before Christmas?

Also I was thinking: I think Dyspo will be the one who falls to U4's kamikazes. He keeps falling into traps. I can see him managing to score a victory over someone powerful from U7 (possibly Gohan after he beats Toppo?), Quitela reasons he's a threat, and so they sneak up from behind and blow up.

Welp, a preview for 111 just hit(hah)

And it has biggass spoilers for the special

Spoiler

Aside from the last bit, it was pretty much to be expected. I hope there'll still be surprises left in the actual episode lol.

1 minute ago, Diamond Dragon X said:

I don't get it. 

Is "Mastery of Self-Movement" the form's name or one of the abilities the form has?

Mastery of Self-Movement is what Whis has been teaching Goku and Vegeta since RoF. It's also what Jiren apparently can do, Goku's new ''form'' might not even be super saiyan, but simply a result of his body beginning to understand the technique.

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Mastery of Self-Movement is what Whis has been teaching Goku and Vegeta since RoF. It's also what Jiren apparently can do, Goku's new ''form'' might not even be super saiyan, but simply a result of his body beginning to understand the technique.

But I don't get it. They keep calling it an transformation.

Maybe it isn't conmected to the self-movement since Goku can't control it yet?

I'm not saying it has to be SSJ.

All I'm saying is: Is "Mastery of Self-Movement" a transformation or just a power of the transformation?

I think it's a power since honestly, the name doesn't sound so great and they keep talking about how original it is.

The form is yet to be named, but ''mastery of self-movement'' is basically what it's about and how Goku will obtain it.

Think of it this way. SSJB is all about ki control, but it's not called ''ki control'', the form's main utility and how it was obtained was the technique of controlling one's ki. This is the same, only with mastering moving without thinking.

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

The form is yet to be named, but ''mastery of self-movement'' is basically what it's about and how Goku will obtain it.

Think of it this way. SSJB is all about ki control, but it's not called ''ki control'', the form's main utility and how it was obtained was the technique of controlling one's ki. This is the same, only with mastering moving without thinking.

I get it now. So it's whhat the form does, not the name of the form.

Hopefully it's a good name. No more SSGSS please.

I was wondering...the episode synopsis speaked about "Mastery of self-movement". How does that work? Is it like:

-Gohan: Wow dad! That looks a-*punched*

-Goku: Sorry, can't control my body