Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

It's difficult to say if Beerus and Quitela are stronger. They may be smarter or maybe everyone's around the same level and someone has to win eventually.

Either way, I love Liquir and the other more successful GoDs. I hope we get to see more of them in the future.

• Thumbs Up 1

Crazy thought: The U6 Namekians are the only ones left for U6, U6 knows they have no shot, and in an act of Twin universe camaraderie, they decide to sacrifice themselves via Namekian Fusion with Piccolo so U6 lives on in spirit, and give Piccolo a needed powerup to keep competitive against Toppo and co. Piccolo's the only member of U7 still in that's without a power gimmick, so it would be a cool way to keep him going.

And then the Grand Priest subverts expectations and says that the U6 Namekians are still alive in spirit, so U6 doesn't get erased at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, -Robin- said:

Crazy thought: The U6 Namekians are the only ones left for U6, U6 knows they have no shot, and in an act of Twin universe camaraderie, they decide to sacrifice themselves via Namekian Fusion with Piccolo so U6 lives on in spirit, and give Piccolo a needed powerup to keep competitive against Toppo and co. Piccolo's the only member of U7 still in that's without a power gimmick, so it would be a cool way to keep him going.

And then the Grand Priest subverts expectations and says that the U6 Namekians are still alive in spirit, so U6 doesn't get erased at the moment.

It'd be an interesting twist. And valid: you don't need a living body to participate based on Frieza's entrance.

I can only assume Zen-Oh will go "wow cool" and approve of Grand Priest's judgment.

Alternatively it backfires and Piccolo gets Erased with U6. That will mess Gohan up pretty badly.

I wonder what the point of this is narratively, considering he'll still be weaker than the other two. It's hard to get excited about.

4 minutes ago, Pawnkin said:

I wonder what the point of this is narratively, considering he'll still be weaker than the other two. It's hard to get excited about.

Cabba is a prodigy IIRC. Maybe his SSJ2 is stronger than Caulifla's.

Or maybe he will also learn SSJ3.

sep_gacha_po_dragon_ball_super_udm_burst

Well if I needed any further reason to think highly of Quitela's power... lo and behold, he's the second minor universe participant to receive a figure :v

14 minutes ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

Cabba is a prodigy IIRC. Maybe his SSJ2 is stronger than Caulifla's.

Or maybe he will also learn SSJ3.

Caulifla is a prodigy among prodigies (and isn't every Saiyan member of the cast a prodigy?).. Cabba admitted that her regular Super Saiyan form was stronger than his when she first achieved it.

Vegeta promises to Cabba that when he wins, he'll use the Super Dragonballs to bring back Universe 6, or at least the Saiyans from U6. After all, Cabba still hasn't fulfilled his promise to have Vegeta meet Planet Sadala's Saiyan king.

Cabba goes Super Saiyan 2 and beats Monna, but Freeza beats him soon after. Universe 6 is down to 2 Namekians and 2 Saiyans, and given U6's luck, those Saiyans may drop after this fight with Goku.

Starting to look like U6 may legit be the next ones out. That'll take us for a spin.

But it makes sense after Vegeta's revelation: the characters themselves are planning to undo this (or at least, they'll try). I have no doubt that Vegeta's not the only one planning to do that. I wouldn't be surprised if Cabba's promise likewise extends to several U6 team members... raising the odds of an attempted happy ending.

And of course, we now know Frieza's master plan: using the Super Balls for control of the Gods themselves.

In addition to those two agendas, we're getting more hints of a third: Grand Priest had to remind Zen-Oh of who wins once time runs out. The black lines around his eyes aside, it's really becoming more overt who's really running things in the cosmos. It's consistent with how Grand Priest has added things Zen-Oh did not say (e.g. he was the one who specified that if Goku held back against Bergamo, all the universes would be Erased... Zen-Oh merely agreed to Bergamo's proposal that no universes would be Erased if he won). Now, out of canon, the explanation for many of Grand Priest's comments is simple: so younger viewers keep getting explanations (like how Grand Priest explained what a sniper is), but in canon...

Things are looking to heat up now that we have Toppo vs. Vegeta... at 1.5 minutes per episode, we have 15 more to go.

Fighter count:

U7 - 7

U3 - 6

U2 - 5

U6 - 4

U4 - 3

U11 - 3

While Quitela's annoyed at being tied for last place, he hasn't lost his cool, indicating those bugs are probably a real ace in the hole.

• Thumbs Up 1

U7 having just 28 planets with life was foreshadowing, wasn't it.

"We've only got less than thirty planets? No worries, mate, Universe 6's planets can come shack up with us!"

And now Planet Vegeta is back, without actually bringing Planet Vegeta back.

• Thumbs Up 4

6 hours ago, Limit Breaker Diamond said:

So they gave Cabba SSJ2 just for him to lost 5 minutes after that.

@Lord Basil (Ogilvie) It could just be Zen-Oh being really forgetful person. He forgot about the tournament, remember? 

Yeah, it's just in character for Zeno to forget things like a child. The Grand Priest is just his babysitter.

I don't think U6 will be out soon, because as Cabba implied, Caulifla and Kale have not fulfilled their purpose yet. I think we're going to see a lot of U3 fall next and it looks like the Megazord may be the new fused character with them showing up today.

Otherwise, I'm really glad Vegeta is finally clashing with Toppo. I hope he gets a good fight but it looks like some of it will be happening off-screen, sadly.

Zen-Oh might be forgetful, though that raises questions of if he'd even remember to Erase anything without Grand Priest's announcements.

4 hours ago, CD Sanic said:

I just hope the other universe don't get left out.

Given how pissed Goku looked when U9 was Erased (for all the flaws of the people in it), I wager it's safe he'll want to squeeze all universes into U7.

So I was thinking about the U4 bugs, and... they may have been designed with tag-teaming 17 and 18 in mind, since:

- The bugs also look like twins
- They're hard to detect
- Damon, the green bug's bio mentioned a kamikaze (suicide) move, much like the androids' self-destruction
- Being bugs could be a little callback to the androids' most personal enemy, Cell

That said, Quitela may want them to avoid fighting until the end and win by default, since I doubt anyone on his team could hope to challenge Blue, let alone Jiren. The androids could be the ones to discover them and jeopardise this plan, triggering U4's last stand.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm still anticipating Paparoni is going to find out 17 and 18 are Androids (no doubt during a moment of despair where he thinks it's all over for U3), give a psychotic smile, and take control of them both, forcing U7 to eliminate them.

If you can't beat them... make them join you.

REMEMBER THE JOKES ON KALE AND CAULIFLA'S REALTION? WELL GUESS WHAT?!

Spoiler

THEY ARE FUSING IN EPISODE 115.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

Will they be consistent and make Kafla's uniform the Metamoran standard, or will they chicken out and provide an undershirt. Yes this is an important question.

5 minutes ago, -Robin- said:
  Hide contents

Will they be consistent and make Kafla's uniform the Metamoran standard, or will they chicken out and provide an undershirt. Yes this is an important question.

Considering all the clothing adult Gotenks has, i’d say an undershirt doesn’t sound to far fetched for a fusion

latest?cb=20160126150831

I can only assume the power will be so overwhelming it won't last that long.

Should be fun to see Goku run for the hills, though.

Wouldn't be surprised if the fusion prompts Jiren to snap out of meditation, as well.

Maybe they'll actually be able to weaken him a little?

Irun. Goku never runs. He got destroyed by fem broly. I'm sure they'll play some epic music. They will be shocked. They will fight and be knocked out by the end of the episode by jiren or a unseen fighter. How much longer is this arc?