Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Half the time it looked like Mewtwo was beating the shit out of DBZ characters. It was like a late 90's fanfic.

• Thumbs Up 3

Damn, Beers/Bills/Birusu just wiped the floor with those guys effortlessly! Even Mystic/Ultimate Gohan couldn't hold his own against him! This movie is going to be sick. DAT ANIMATION!

You guys are acting as if non-Goku characters getting their asses handed to them is somehow a recent thing.

Granted this guys does it pretty classy-like, but still

You guys are acting as if non-Goku characters getting their asses handed to them is somehow a recent thing.

Naw, Vegeta is usually the character everyone beats around when they need to look tough while everyone else watches in disbelief, this time everyone gets to get their ass kicked except Vegeta himself ironically enough.

It's the chopsticks man.

Don't diss the chopsticks.

This particular thrashing also didn't take several episodes to do, granted this is a movie, but still.

• Thumbs Up 1

Naw, Vegeta is usually the character everyone beats around when they need to look tough while everyone else watches in disbelief, this time everyone gets to get their ass kicked except Vegeta himself ironically enough.

Man remember when Vegeta was the top threat and everything went to shit when Recoome and Frieza took nothing from Vegeta and Vegeta got destroyed? Man that shit was hard to believe. Now its like "Vegeta is getting beat up again!"

I feel sorry for Vegeta and Piccolo though. They never got to defeat a major villain at all, though in Piccolo's credit he saved everyone in the end of Cooler's Revenge. But still they do need to beat up the main baddie sometime.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET

Vegeta fucked up Cell pretty badly. He didn't beat him, but he basically gave Gohan the win in the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vegeta fucked up Cell pretty badly. He didn't beat him, but he basically gave Gohan the win in the end.

There was also this masterpiece.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is true. Shame on me for forgetting that. D:

There was also this masterpiece.

Vegeta could had destroyed Cell with that single move.

Stupid Earth. Why did it had to be in the way?

I think you're all forgetting Vegeta's crowining achievement Post-namek saga:

This is the only time Vegeta beats someone Goku couldn't; yes, Goku had a heart virus, but still shit like this never happens again. Yea, there's Super Vegeta, but then he kinda loses credibility when he helps Cell go perfect. Here, Vegeta wastes no time and gets to the fucking point and has fun while doing it. I loved this fight.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's kind of disapointing that almost directly after this fight, Vegeta suffres from what's easily his most embarassing fight/defeat with Android 18

Edited by Soniman

I always thought the "You think this is a fucking game" speech Vegeta gave when 19 started running away before killing him was even more badass then when Goku got so pissed at Frieza that he just broke his fucking hand..

It's kind of disapointing that almost directly after this fight, Vegeta suffres from what's easily his most embarassing fight/defeat with Android 18

Well everyone got their ass handed to them by the Androids, hell Vegeta lasted longer than any of them.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

Common knowledge by now but its always fun to have discussion.

Androids 19 and 20 were supposed to be the main Androids of the saga but the editors thought that they were too boring and not up to date so that's how we got 17 and 18. 16 was probably added to be the token good teammate for them I suppose.

Well everyone got their ass handed to them by the Androids, hell Vegeta lasted longer than any of them.

Why does everyone forget this crazy awesome fight?

Not only does it have a non-Sayian character in a major battle, but Piccolo actually managed to fight 17 to a stand still, hell he probably would have won if Cell didn't interrupt the battle.

Not to mention I always thought it was one of the more entertaining fights in the series.

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 3

Why does everyone forget this crazy awesome fight?

Not only does it have a non-Sayian character in a major battle, but Piccolo actually managed to fight 17 to a stand still, hell he probably would have won if Cell didn't interrupt the battle.

Not to mention I always thought it was one of the more entertaining fights in the series.

I was talking before he fused with Kami...

And yea, I always did like that fight. One of the rare moments a non-saiyan characters gets to be awesome. Shame it didn't last.

Also, why does everyone hate the Great Saiyaman saga? I honestly thought it was fairly entertaining.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, why does everyone hate the Great Saiyaman saga? I honestly thought it was fairly entertaining.

People just can't handle the awesomeness that is The Great Saiyaman.

Those people probably can't handle the Ginyu Force either.

Those intricate dance moves fighting poses man.

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 5

Because DBZ is SRS BSNS.

No fun. No jokes. Final Destination.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's part of the Buu Saga, thats reason enough for me to hate it.

Edited by Soniman

Woulda liked the Great Saiyaman Saga more if during those Satan City episodes Gohan interacted with some of the other Dragonball cast during the episodes. But nope, we got Angela and Chobi, who never make an impact and are never seen again.

It was cool to see a Z Fighter have a hand in day-to-day crime-fighting activity that normal humans could handle though, and focus on Videl was always nice.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 2