Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

@dbzfan7 That was the greatest goddamn DBZ manga I've ever seen and now I wish it could be animated. My GOD, that was HILARIOUS! XD

Thanks so much for the funny story! That was a great way to start my day. <3

11 hours ago, goku262002 said:

re upload to IMGUR, photobucket killed almost all those images.

https://michsi.deviantart.com/gallery/

It's all here too. Yeah the links kinda broke

16 hours ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyans said:

Started posting here again, eh? 

I fucking love this fan manga. It's brilliant. 

Someone remembers. But yes my rule of "If I can't say anything positive about Sonic, I have no business being here" is now lifted. There are at least some good things I can say recently again.....still more negative XP

4 hours ago, Waveshocker Sigma said:

@dbzfan7 That was the greatest goddamn DBZ manga I've ever seen and now I wish it could be animated. My GOD, that was HILARIOUS! XD

Thanks so much for the funny story! That was a great way to start my day. <3

The wait was killer during the time it wasn't completed and Michsi was busy. 

6 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Someone remembers. But yes my rule of "If I can't say anything positive about Sonic, I have no business being here" is now lifted. There are at least some good things I can say recently again.....still more negative XP

So I was right in my suspicion! You are the same person that was here a few years ago. Welcome back. I felt I was losing my mind trying to confirm if you were the same person that was here years ago.

For those who haven't seen it, I present the best Dragon Ball Fan Manga Ever! Ala Rereboy compiled.

This better be great too... *Reads a few of the first pages.* Yep. It's good. Yeah it definitely managed to make me laugh which is really hard to do. Definitely will save for later. Thank you.

3 hours ago, TailsTellsTales said:

So I was right in my suspicion! You are the same person that was here a few years ago. Welcome back. I felt I was losing my mind trying to confirm if you were the same person that was here years ago.

This better be great too... *Reads a few of the first pages.* Yep. It's good. Yeah it definitely managed to make me laugh which is really hard to do. Definitely will save for later. Thank you.

Couldn't seem to fire up the old account from a few years ago. Made a new one after Sonic Mania made me smile again, and Forces made me frown again XP.

115 spoilers:

I imagine Goku's not fully healed enough to use Blue at its best. That said, it should be an incredibly strong fusion with Kale in there.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes.

"Super Saiyan Blue beaten" raises numerous possibilities. Kafla would certainly be a potent threat that would warrant Jiren's intervention.

On the other hand, if Namekians are creating Potaras, maybe Piccolo is able to create some to allow Vegito to come into play?

Though in all likelihood, my guess would be the Fusion is unstable because Kale and Caulifla have a huge difference in power, never mind the raw power of the fused form itself. So they'll probably defuse before long.

I can see a cheap shot (whether from Frieza or Universe 11, now that Toppo's discarded the idea of justice for the duration of the Tournament) getting rid of one or both of them afterward, so as to ensure they can't fuse again.

I don't know if the Namekians will get any real screen time, but this is pretty much U6's last hurrah.

...at least, it freaking better be. Come on. Kale and Caulifla have had a good run but it's time they drop out.

I don't think they'll be dropping out yet, as they've yet to have one final big fight. I'd be disappointed if they suffer a cheap shot after all of this development. At the moment they're simply helping Goku regain his stamina, whether they mean to or not. There has to be a bigger plan for U6's secret weapon (just as there likely is for U3's Megazord and U4's bugs). At this point it feels like any universe outside of 7 could be the next to go.

And it's never been stated that a difference in power affects Potara fusion, so I doubt that's a concern.

8 minutes ago, Pawnkin said:

And it's never been stated that a difference in power affects Potara fusion, so I doubt that's a concern.

Considering it can hurt a Fusion Dance, I wouldn't be surprised if it can affect the time of a non-Kai Potara Fusion too.

Though it wouldn't matter much either way because odds are Kafla's power will be so massive the Fusion won't last too long.

Either way, I think being able to put Goku on the defensive will be the highlight of their glory. He's the main character. Nothing short of fighting Frieza or Jiren would top this.

Which means their card is likely to be punched shortly.

Episode 114 preview images:

qRCU9qi.jpg

d1Xc8G1.jpg

a7kJeX6.jpg

RbsIjeg.jpg

It looks as though Freeza might donate more energy so Goku can achieve SSG. Speaking of which; this is the first time I've liked the look of the red transformation. It looks much better with more detail, the blue undershirt and narrow eyes.

Surprise no one has posted this yet but there was a lengthy interview with the producers of DBS last weekend. The biggest takeaways were..

• They cannot say when Dragon Ball Super is going to end (as the Universe Survival arc is just heating up)
  • They cannot say whether or not Dragon Ball Super will link up with the original ending to the manga/anime, as Toriyama has not yet decided how it (i.e., Dragon Ball Super) is going to end
  • The Universe Survival arc itself appears to be slated to run through to March 2018
  • Toriyama certainly has something in mind for a continued story
  • There is nothing to announce right now regarding the future potential for things like additional crossovers, television specials, or theatrical films
  • Additional announcements will come in due time, starting later this year

• Thumbs Up 1

Assuming there are no breaks and no hour specials, that means at about 20 episodes left in this arc.

With 23 minutes left in the fight, that means around 15 of them will be about a minute apiece. The other 5 can be dedicated to bulks of minutes at a time, and giving closure to the arc proper with Super Shenron's wish.

I dunno, this is the same series that had most of the Cell saga take within a single day and brought us the infamous “5 minutes on Namrk”, i wouldn’t put it pass them to have a few episodes where not even a minute have passed.

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Pawnkin said:

A chunk of that might also be downtime before the next arc starts.

Kinda like last year's filler arc? I could see that happening.

So Kale and Caulifla had the Potaras all along for the whole Tournament, loaned to them by their Supreme Kai at Champa's request. No complaints were raised about it, but Zen-Oh looks pretty excited so of course he won't rule it out.

Given the Fusion wouldn't be possible without the earrings though, we all know how bullshit it is. But, Zen-Oh is nothing if not arbitrary.

Also loved how Frieza just ignored Catopesra. Frieza's been such great comic relief without becoming a clown.

Lots of tension building up. We see Gohan and Piccolo fighting Universe 6's Nameks, 17 and 18 fighting Catopesra and Universe 3 (my theory seems to be gaining strength), while Vegeta's fighting evenly with Toppo and Jiren's showing signs of being disturbed from meditation. Hilariously, Dyspo was "oh fuck that" when he saw Frieza firing Death Beams everywhere.

Given Frieza wanted to be the one to eliminate Kale and Caulifla and was about ready to blow a hole through Goku to do it, I anticipate he's going to finish them off. He doesn't take orders from Goku, and he'll want to establish that. Just like how Frieza eliminated Murichim to spite Vegeta. Let's note here: all of Frieza's eliminations have been motivated by personal grievances. Murichim was Vegeta's "kill," so Frieza got rid of him. Frost annoyed Frieza, so Frieza got rid of him. And Cabba's a Saiyan, so Frieza got rid of him too. Frieza likely will want the satisfaction of wiping as many Saiyans off the map as possible here.

Goku says "when the Tournament of Power's over, let's do this again." He wasn't sure what he'd wish for, but I'm pretty sure this is all pushing him towards restoring all universes. Yes he only technically implies Universe 6 there, but I think it's obvious he's the kind of guy who will try all of them.

6 minutes ago, Lord Bergamo (Ogilvie) said:

Given Frieza wanted to be the one to eliminate Kale and Caulifla and was about ready to blow a hole through Goku to do it, I anticipate he's going to finish them off. He doesn't take orders from Goku, and he'll want to establish that. Just like how Frieza eliminated Murichim to spite Vegeta. Let's note here: all of Frieza's eliminations have been motivated by personal grievances. Murichim was Vegeta's "kill," so Frieza got rid of him. Frost annoyed Frieza, so Frieza got rid of him. And Cabba's a Saiyan, so Frieza got rid of him too. Frieza likely will want the satisfaction of wiping as many Saiyans off the map as possible here.

Did he have any beef with the Universe 9 guy he tortured off?

Just now, The Tenth Doctor said:

Did he have any beef with the Universe 9 guy he tortured off?

No, he just wanted to torture him.

The guy jumped off of his own accord. :P

So far that's been Frieza's schtick. He doesn't really ring out, just has fun. He probably gets Universe 7 has this in the bag so there's no need to really take it seriously.

Plus actively trying to ring out people could deplete much-needed energy for when he inevitably betrays his whole team.

I quite enjoyed how this fight was like a role-reversal of sorts. Goku got to play the theatrical idea of a "villain" for this fight, with a next phase to fight the super power of teamwork (that got a really heartwarming moment at the beginning, too), and just playing the cool and collected while the "heroes" struggled.

Hell, he even copied Freeza's Death Saucer gimmick.

DN1eI1gVAAAh9v7.jpg

The tables have turned now and Goku's back to playing the hero role vs. the cocky "supervillain", but this was refreshing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Going to be quite interesting when the 116+ spoilers drop.

I'm half expecting 117's synopsis to say something about U6 being annihilated.

By the way this episode went though, it looks like Kefla will get a last hurrah against Jiren or Frieza if nothing else. My guess is Kefla will beat Goku, but will opt not to finish him off on the basis of the generosity U7 has shown U6. Probably while smirking up at Champa about how he said U6 would repay U7's kindness. A nice callback to how Hit and Goku defied Champa and Beerus back in the U6 saga.

Everyone who is supremely powerful will just get owned by Jiren to set him up as the worst of all. All the power in the world is not enough to beat him without Ultra Instinct to close the gap.

That's the message I'm getting, at least.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Zach8920 said:

'It was at that moment Goku ever regretted not finishing them off earlier.'

Kefla's unfathomable speed.png

'Meanwhile, Kefla started practicing a pose to later apply for the Pride Troopers'

• Thumbs Up 1