Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

No one's gonna mention how everyone predicting the U3 Megazord were right?

Ok so here's my prediction

Spoiler

Piccolo will fall to U4

One or both of the androids will fall to U3

Seeing as U7 has the most fighters and are in the way of the U11 survival, the gloves are off for Jiren now, who will make quick work of the remaining fighters

OOOR

Vegeta attempts to fight Jiren before they finish U3, and he's dropped out too, with both Androids falling during the U3 fight

Meaning U7 and U11 are tied, so they duke it out in the final battle.

21 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Cwn I just comment on HOW DID UNIVERSE 3 LAST SO LONG?!

Opposite of Universe 9.

They kept their head down.

When they did engage the main cast, they kept being comically ignored. No one bothered to blast them off for the most part.

With 13 minutes left and an average of 1.6 minutes per episode, we have 8-9 episodes left in the whole Tournament.

So basically, we have 5-6 episodes that will be devoted to finishing off Universe 11.

My guess is Frieza will try something (most likely trying to cull U7's numbers when victory seems certain) but it will inevitably become 3 or so episodes of Goku or Vegito fighting Jiren.

With 4 vs. 3, someone is going to be the victim of a cheap shot, whether from Jiren or Frieza. It could be Gohan, but Vegeta would also be fitting because Frieza no doubt sees Vegeta is the strongest threat in Universe 7 now, having saved the most of his energy and being able to go Super Saiyan Blue.

Goku and Hit were denied the privilege of taking out Dyspo, so I think Gohan will get that honor. It's why it makes sense he was beaten up: he's softened up enough Gohan can defeat him despite lacking the raw power of a Super Saiyan Blue.

1 hour ago, Lord Lavender (Ogilvie) said:

Goku and Hit were denied the privilege of taking out Dyspo, so I think Gohan will get that honor. It's why it makes sense he was beaten up: he's softened up enough Gohan can defeat him despite lacking the raw power of a Super Saiyan Blue.

Dyspo didn't appear to be as strong as Blue, as Hit really laid into him once he figured out how to fight him. Gohan might be a match for him anyway.

So U4 only lasts one episode... yikes. That's a bit of a letdown. And holy shit, the spoilers really are spoiling a lot this time lol. The two lines that most caught my eye though are:

- "Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and the others use their hands to shield themselves from the intense light, and 17 and 18 bow their heads." Were you right, @Lord Lavender (Ogilvie)? Imagine if they tag-teamed Gohan in a reference to the Future Trunks timeline!

- "Staking His Pride! Vegeta Challenges the Strongest!!" So Vegeta fights Jiren. Normally you'd expect him to be thrown out for sure, but remember that this is Episode 122. Takahashi's (of 114) episode. With such a force of art and animation behind it, could we be seeing UI Vegeta?

• Thumbs Up 2

Welp, just finished 119. What a bum rushed episode. Gamisaras is now a invisable lizard cause design changes, they nerfed Piccolo's hearing, Piccolo went out like a chump, the three U4 warriors went out like chumps and I'm now dealing with one salty Piccolo fan in the form of my partner. lol

But hey, Quinny boy went out having a tantrum and the rest of his universe was like 'eh, shit happens.'  

Well that was anticlimactic. But hey, at least I got to see my wolfbros again for the span of a minute. And they had speaking roles!

It is amusing to see Universe 4 is a foil to its twin, Universe 9. Whereas Universe 9 was completely freaking out except for its God of Destruction, Universe 4 takes it calmly with the exception of its God of Destruction.

Also, callbacks to the Tournament and Zen Match: Basil still has the most potential of the characters in terms of power. He managed to land several hits on Piccolo, while Lavender and Bergamo were just kind of there. Could be coincidence, but I'm holding out that in some future arc he gets a power boost.

• Thumbs Up 1

This episode was bad. Not only did they change a lot, but the new abilities were very underused.

Damon was supposed to be invisible, hiding in the groynd and being able to explode. Nope.

He is now a really fast bug. 

The only cool thing was Bubble Boy's shadow clones who lasted for like 5 minutes. Oh, and Universe 4 is gone. That's great as well.

Next episode will hopefully be better. The Megazord is actually happening and not Dr. Wily seems to be on the move.

11 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Piccolo uses arms to stretch and save Gohan but not himself.

w3hUyFC.gif

He was probably too shocked to react.

With the first invisible guy, I don't get why Gohan didn't pull the same thing as he did in the pre-tournament match, where he had the same problem of not being able to see or sense the guy. No one even thought to use their aura to "sense" them.

6 minutes ago, Marcello said:

With the first invisible guy, I don't get why Gohan didn't pull the same thing as he did in the pre-tournament match, where he had the same problem of not being able to see or sense the guy. No one even thought to use their aura to "sense" them.

We're reaching the climax of the ToP. It's just speculation on my part, but I'm pretty sure wasting energy just to locate the enemy would be a big mistake right now, as Gohan wouldn't have the time to recharge that energy from now on.

Yeah, that was a poorly written episode. It would have made more sense for Piccolo to suss out Damon with his hearing first, before being knocked out by the invisible guy straight after. It feels like U4 was just in so Roshi would have some opponents to knock out... otherwise they were shite. The androids will probably be out next episode (or was it the one after?), given the spoilers about 'bowing' their heads.

3 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

We're reaching the climax of the ToP. It's just speculation on my part, but I'm pretty sure wasting energy just to locate the enemy would be a big mistake right now, as Gohan wouldn't have the time to recharge that energy from now on.

Instead, he threw hundreds of energy balls everywhere. They take energy, too. And considering Gohan and Goku's Cell Saga training, SS probably isn't much anyway.

You know what would have been a nice gag?

If when the Shadow Trio showed up, Gohan took a look at Lavender and was just "...oh right. I could have just used the energy radar to locate the invisible guy like I did him."

At least lampshade why he didn't use it... he simply forgot in the heat of the moment, since he wasn't blinded like before.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, DiamondX said:

This episode was bad. Not only did they change a lot, but the new abilities were very underused.

Damon was supposed to be invisible, hiding in the groynd and being able to explode. Nope.

He is now a really fast bug.

If by "being able to explode you mean an ability to explode indefinetly like Splosion Man then that'd have worked yo some degree...although that'd have made him easier to detect. But if it was explode as in kamikaze, then that'd have been useless at that point in time and would have just accelerated U4's elimination. Thing that we clearly saw Quitella didn't want.

It's pretty satisfying that for being the calm, collective manipulator he was, Quitela had the most spectacular meltdown, managing to beat out even Frost, I think.

Roh's Erasure was dramatic, but he was just begging for mercy. Quitela just started making hollow threats.

...to be honest, I'm kind of surprised he didn't immediately Hakai some people from Universe 7 as a parting "Fuck you."

He could have easily done that instead of gone on a rant, and gone out laughing like a maniac.

1 minute ago, Lord Lavender (Ogilvie) said:

It's pretty satisfying that for being the calm, collective manipulator he was, Quitela had the most spectacular meltdown, managing to beat out even Frost, I think.

Roh's Erasure was dramatic, but he was just begging for mercy. Quitela just started making hollow threats.

...to be honest, I'm kind of surprised he didn't immediately Hakai some people from Universe 7 as a parting "Fuck you."

He could have easily done that instead of gone on a rant, and gone out laughing like a maniac.

The Zen'O caught Frost before he could fire a beam, considering how the Hakai has an entire stance to it, I'd say he'd be erased before he could even open his mouth to say ''Hakai''.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

The Zen'O caught Frost before he could fire a beam, considering how the Hakai has an entire stance to it, I'd say he'd be erased before he could even open his mouth to say ''Hakai''.

I mean, he was going to be Erased anyway, I couldn't fault him for trying. In addition, Frost was throwing a tantrum while Zen-Oh wasn't distracted with a mass Erasure; had Quitela just quietly posed, he might have gotten a nice Hakai in.

Though we know silent Hakais are possible from the way Beerus destroyed that ghost. I wouldn't be surprised if that's a talent of the more powerful Gods, being able to do it nonverbally.

It worked for Harry Potter!

I forgot to mention, but the episodes becomes a bit better when you realize the refference to Piccolo's Super Explosive Wave and Roshi's idea to nose bleed on the invisible guy.

Wait. Guys. The Grand Priest didn't announce the invisible guy dropping out. He is still there. It was a clone that was erased.

• Chuckle 2

Thought y'all might appreciate this. 

As we all know, Hiromi Tsuru's sudden passing upset many anime fans throughout the world.

It was one of her characters, Ukyo Kuonji from Ranma that made me learn about a Japanese dish called "okonomiyaki" and found the food was served at a local restaurant. So a friend and I recently went down there to eat in Hiromi's honor.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DiamondX said:

Most probably just the Megazord.

The Megazord was already shown in the NEP for episode 120, why would they go though the trouble of hiding it?

• Thumbs Up 1