Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Majin Vegeta was cool, in fact Vegeta in gerneal was pretty cool during the Buu Saga, so  ill give it that much.

Edited by Soniman

Also, why does everyone hate the Great Saiyaman saga? I honestly thought it was fairly entertaining.

... People hate the Great Saiyaman? W-w-w-why?! sad.png

• Thumbs Up 1

... People hate the Great Saiyaman? W-w-w-why?! sad.png

For the same reason that there's people who hates green eyes?

Betrayed%2520the%2520LAAAAAAAAW.png

I had to unlike a post somewhere else to like this one.

YOU BETTER BE HAPPY.

Also, Buu Saga had the most Hercule of all seasons.

Hercule is also the only character who hasn't died at least once in DBZ (as far as I know).

Hercule confirmed as strongest fighter and Earth's hero.

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Rather easy to do when Mr. Satan debuted at the tail end of the Android/Cell saga.

Kudos to Mr. Satan for making sizeable contributions to the Majin Buu plot though. What a guy.

Hercule is also the only character who hasn't died at least once in DBZ (as far as I know).

Kibito Kai, Uub, Pan, Bee, King Yemma, and Fortuneteller Baba also hold this title.

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 1

Karma came to haunt him tho; he stole Gohan's glory, Gohan stole his daughter's virginity.

• Thumbs Up 9

Also, Buu Saga had the most Hercule of all seasons.

Yep. Not only did he actually have a friendly relationship with Buu (nearly resolving the conflict right then and there if it wasn't for some Diabolus ex Machina), but he also actually had a hand in defeating Buu's original self.

ercule is also the only character who hasn't died at least once in DBZ (as far as I know).

Hercule confirmed as strongest fighter and Earth's hero.

Applying that logic consistently...

Does that make Farmer With Shotgun stronger than Goku, since he only died once?

• Thumbs Up 1

Applying that logic consistently...

Does that make Farmer With Shotgun stronger than Goku, since he only died once?

Of course!  We all know scouters aren't the most reliable tools when judging someone's power!

Kibito Kai, Uub, Pan, Bee, King Yemma, and Fortuneteller Baba also hold this title.

You know.  Supreme Kai and Kibito were so worthless I forgot they even existed.  Just like how Supreme Kai forgot to tell Gohan that Buu can absorb people.

Supreme Kai was a douche, guardian of the universe my ass. Gotta love how he starts off all enigmatic and shit, and then becomes a pussy.

"How dare you guys treat this like a fucking game."

> Proceeds to contribute nothing whatsoever.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 1

Good thing Kibito and Supreme Kai become super useful when they fuse!!

Oh wait

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

Good thing Kibito and Supreme Kai become super useful when they fuse!!

Oh wait

Well, he did save Goku's ass when he couldn't focus enough to use Instant Transmission, and then he-

he...

sat around...

and stuff.

Edit:  Granted, Goku dying there wouldn't have made much of a difference since he'd just pop back up in Other World and IT his ass over to Kibito Kai anyways.  Vegeta wouldn't be so lucky though...

Edited by Nix
  • Thumbs Up 1

He saved his ass again in GT before Bebi could kill him...

but yeah yeah, GT suck and blah blah...don't get worked up

For all his supposed strength that apparently eclipses Freeza's, I'm always wearing a slack-jawed look when Supreme Kai can't even break 10000 damage with his Ultimate Blast in the Tenkaichi games, and can barely break 100 damage with his regular attack move. :/

You know.  Supreme Kai and Kibito were so worthless I forgot they even existed.  Just like how Supreme Kai forgot to tell Gohan that Buu can absorb people.

Fat Buu possesses his Food Beam attack that no only Super Buu has, but Fat Buu seemingly lost his ability to curl into a pinball and go flinging everywhere that Kid Buu had. Perhaps Kaioshin thought that Super Buu no longer possessed that absorption ability in the same way. half-assed excuse is half-assed

Edited by Joshua

For all his supposed strength that apparently eclipses Freeza's, I'm always wearing a slack-jawed look when Supreme Kai can't even break 10000 damage with his Ultimate Blast in the Tenkaichi games, and can barely break 100 damage with his regular attack move. :/

Why was Piccolo afraid of him again?...

RE: Great Saiyaman saga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxHG6F5lHeM

^Best moment^ This saga was awesome. shutup.

RE: Vegeta in Buu saga:

And this was just after he took out a chunk of the stadium with his first attack. and he unknowingly almost took out his wife too! Vegeta was pretty boss in the Buu saga.

Overall the Buu saga was pretty decent for an add-on saga that shouldn't have existed.

Vegeta wouldn't be so lucky though...

They never did elaborate on what would happen if you died, then died again. Im assuming you go to the real after life, but the show seems to imply that you just blip out of existence.

Dying once takes you to the real afterlife. Dying while being dead - which, given the resilience the immortal bodies of Other World have, requires an incredible amount of force to obliterate, or requires an absolute rearrangement of the body's composition, like what Majin Buu's Chocolate Beam does - completely destroys the soul, never to be recovered. A.k.a, vanish.

Well the show did explain if that you're given your physical body after you die and if that body gets killed in the afterlife, then your dead for good. your alive in a sense that your still you and not a soul cloud, but your just labeled as dead.

But movie 12 did kind of explain what happened to Vegeta when he died. he became one of those soul cloud things. and King Yamma did make a throw away line saying he gave vegeta his body back to talk with him in going to go fight buu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4e49vPGEI

Why was Piccolo afraid of him again?...

By that time he was already fused with Kami. Apart from increasing his strengh, he might also gained Kami's memories and Kami might have known about him.

I don't have an exact answer but that's what I always though

They never did elaborate on what would happen if you died, then died again. Im assuming you go to the real after life, but the show seems to imply that you just blip out of existence.

I think it means you cease to exist, completely as in not even the Dragon Balls can bring you back.

I think it means you cease to exist, completely as in not even the Dragon Balls can bring you back.

Goku died 2 times and still came back. He seemed fine after he died too.

Granted that he was a powerful person, we just don't have anyone else to go by.

And apparently you don't need the Dragonballs to be brought back to life either as it was Old Kai who revived Goku the 3rd time.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET