Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I seriously think there going to tweak the ending since it ties to the original. Uub hurting gokus hand makes no sense now

19 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

I seriously think there going to tweak the ending since it ties to the original. Uub hurting gokus hand makes no sense now

If Krillin and Master Roshi could do things to him now, anything's possible. In fact, it's never been more possible than after Super, anyone can give Goku a fair fight (of sorts) as long as he wants them to. But, I doubt we're going to flash forward to The End yet, lest they plan on moving past Oob in a future installment.

6 hours ago, Korke said:

Hopefully Jiren will win and erase U7 so there is no continuation of this pile of garbage.

DBS may not be perfect, but it's far from being that

• Thumbs Up 1

Ttiles for episode 130 and 131:

130: "An Unprecedented Super Showdown!!!"

131: "Goku, Until the Day We Meet Again"

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DiamondX the Fighter said:

131: "Goku, Until the Day We Meet Again"

Ohhhh, let the speculation commence on that title.

Sequel hook for interactions with revived universes?

Permanent Erasure of defeated universes so it's Jiren's last philosophical words?

Grand Priest's revelation of a second Tournament of Power at some point?

...or, very likely, a meta statement about how this is the end of the story for now and we as viewers will meet him again at some point?

• Thumbs Up 1

So, the new OST has samples now.

http://www.neowing.co.jp/product/COCX-40280/track?from_cdj=1

However, one detail I'd like to point out...

Disc 1, Track 27

The theme hasn't been used yet, however, it sounds heroic, and incredibly godly and dramatic, with intense use of violins and choir. The Track's name? ''Limit Break''

Could this be the theme we'll see once Goku masters UI next week?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Bergamo (Ogilvie) said:

Permanent Erasure of defeated universes so it's Jiren's last philosophical words?

...or, very likely, a meta statement about how this is the end of the story for now and we as viewers will meet him again at some point?

It's Hit leaving from his Time Skip dimension back to U6.

18 minutes ago, Bergamo (Ogilvie) said:

Considering it's the same title used in GT's last episode, it's just a way of saying the series is done for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Trio_De_Dangers_vs._Kotsukai,_Viara_and_

Looks like Anilaza is still on the table after all. The big robot there is actually Narirama.

maxresdefault.jpg

Which means the odds of Basil wrecking his shit like in the anime are still there. Presumably his two little buddies will high tail it out of there when they discover the TRIO DE DANGERS' INESCAPABLE TRIANGLE OF DEATH!!

Or hey, maybe we'll still be surprised and Universe 3 indeed fades away quickly in this Tournament. We're already seeing changes, like Universes 1, 12, 5 and 8 not being present to observe. It's possible Anilaza will be relegated to anime filler status and his role will be taken by Bergamo or Ribrianne. Plus, to be honest, Universe 3 and 10 basically are there so the minor universes have someone to pick on to establish themselves as threats.

Also a word on Frost: he apparently tells Frieza he loves ruling with an iron fist. I guess it's him quietly coming out about his true nature to a fellow tyrant, but it seems a little out there?

Granted, it's a shitload smarter than the anime version. Coming out as a villain so easily there was just moronic. Either way, looks like Frieza and Frost will be played straight.

Now there's the question of who Frieza will torture to taunt Gohan. Jimeze has been eliminated already.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly like some changes to the anime but not too many.

We already saw how the fanbase feels regarding to canon.

I'd honestly have the eliminations done mostly the same with maybe Universe 6 and 3 changing places. Aniraza is a cool concept so I hope they keep it.

Assuming Bergamo still has his gigantor powers, though, it would make Anilaza fall a little flat, as that would mean there are THREE giants now. Anilaza was a fusion with a fusion, which sounds like a reason why he won't be present in the manga. Especially considering a rapid elimination of Universe 9 this time around would feel very railroaded.

That said, I suppose it's always possible they'll just give Bergamo power absorption without the absurd growth capabilities. That would actually make him more dangerous.

Or, as has been suggested: kaiju battle between 3, 2, and 9. That would be fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly, Ribrianne has most probably the smallest chance of getting her giant form.

That thing appeared for like 3 minites only for 18 to get a cool elimonation.

But a 3 giant battle sounds amazing.

• Fist Bump 1

So, animator Takahashi is not on Episode 130 like many expected, as a source of AnimeAjay's has claimed. That said, apparently he has done work for the final, 131st episode, suggesting that the Goku vs Jiren fight may fill a significant portion of it. What does that mean? A cliffhanger? A rushed ending? Or did the animator end up working on a sequence that takes place after the climactic battle, like a more impressive reintroduction for Super Shenron to make up for the lackluster one back in its debut? Here's AnimeAjay's video on it anyway:

• Thumbs Up 1

I just got the ost vol 2 in mail. Holy shot is it amazing. Though the art on the back is pretty eh looking

Bad news for Ocean Dub fans, Peter Kelamis (Ocean Goku) won't be at Kameha Con. He wanted to but was told he can't go. The canellation is because of another voice actor.

Now, if you follow Twitter and stuff like that,  you can guess who it was.

Sean Schemmel.

7 hours ago, DiamondX the Fighter said:

Bad news for Ocean Dub fans, Peter Kelamis (Ocean Goku) won't be at Kameha Con. He wanted to but was told he can't go. The canellation is because of another voice actor.

Now, if you follow Twitter and stuff like that,  you can guess who it was.

Sean Schemmel.

wait what, peter and sean don't like eachother?!

31 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

wait what, peter and sean don't like eachother?!

Peter doesn't have any problem with Sean...yet. Sean however has a dislike of other Goku actors (apart from the original Japanese dub because if he lashes out at Nozawa, he's dead). He'd blocked Kelamis a while back when people compared the voices.

As to be expected, I haven't been keeping up. But I'm still worried about this double Goku conflict.

For those of us annoyed:  Perhaps those that prefer Peter, he could be Goku and we can pretend Sean is Black. In the sense that one Goku is being a jerk to the other.

It feels like it, in a way.

Not sure if the best analogy.

They cool now

Or at least can agree to just hate each other privately. I dunno.