Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Do you really have to bring SJW and politics everytime you talk about this?

It has nothing to do with that. 

Stop acting all high and mighty until this is all over.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, DiamondX said:

Do you really have to bring SJW and politics everytime you talk about this?

It has nothing to do with that. 

Stop acting all high and mighty until this is all over.

It's more like the people on the other side are calling anyone who disagrees with them SJWs and inserting their personal politics into this.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, 8ther said:

I haven’t been following the Funimation vs Vic drama closely, what do you guys make of the Accusations by Chuck about Sabat asking for sexual favors?

It's funny how these things keep miraculously coming up every time Vic's lawsuit suffers a setback. 

• Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Tornado said:

It's funny how these things keep miraculously coming up every time Vic's lawsuit suffers a setback. 

Are you implying that I’m affiliated with the “IstandwithVic” crowd? 

What is more interesting is if they are true or not and why no one acts on one set until they are crossed. One big example from a good bit back was Bill Cosby. Still like him in his old shows but he had been doing stuff for years. And ONLY came under fire when he got into some argument with some tv or radio host (i forget the exact name) but as soon as bill said something about him he made mention of his "shady" past and then all the accusations finally started to come in. I wonder how many stars have past like this  but are simply hush hush. Like are people who are famous just evil in general? Not everyone but my lord the things that can come out, Sort of like the projared scandel. (I REALLY do not get that entire case).

Aside from that I have to say the new manga chapters are super boring now 😕 like i liked the new villian when he first appeared but now its just so drawn out.

33 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Aside from that I have to say the new manga chapters are super boring now 😕 like i liked the new villian when he first appeared but now its just so drawn out.

Oh is that why Mark's newest video titled that?

4 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Oh is that why Mark's newest video titled that?

Who is mark? Honest I do not know. But I mean what I meant is he comes in and is just an amazing seeming villain. Hard to top the TOP arc and Goku Black. But his unique skill was neat the first few chapters. But now its just like....eh? I mean his three wishes were just pitiful honestly. TBH Heroes has kept me hooked more.

1 minute ago, Meta77 said:

Who is mark? Honest I do not know. But I mean what I meant is he comes in and is just an amazing seeming villain. Hard to top the TOP arc and Goku Black. But his unique skill was neat the first few chapters. But now its just like....eh? I mean his three wishes were just pitiful honestly. TBH Heroes has kept me hooked more.

TotallyNotMark, a popular DB Youtuber who makes a lot of varied videos, including Top 10 lists, comparions of manga and anime, Abridged VS Anime, best versions of a scene, and most recently, anatomy of anime. This is the video being referred to - 

17 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

TotallyNotMark, a popular DB Youtuber who makes a lot of varied videos, including Top 10 lists, comparions of manga and anime, Abridged VS Anime, best versions of a scene, and most recently, anatomy of anime. This is the video being referred to - 

Ill have to give this a watch tonight

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Yeah, that's the one. 

I don't plan on watching it or the Jiren one for a while longer, but definitely remember you guys saying good things about him. 

Just waiting for (in the manga) for Morro to say

"Well, I've eaten a lot of planet energy now. Hey, that Planet Vampa looks interesting."

3 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Just waiting for (in the manga) for Morro to say

"Well, I've eaten a lot of planet energy now. Hey, that Planet Vampa looks interesting."

The fuck?

19 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

The fuck?

Watch Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Then you'll get why Morro heading to Vampa would be interesting.

• Chuckle 1

So that's Jiren's backstory and motivation, huh?

Hm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Were we supposed to hate Jiren and Top leading up to Vegeta(and seemingly 17)'s elimination?

• 2 weeks later...

The Yardrats utilize a different form of power from ki called Spirit power. Where Ki would let the user perform a variety of abilities with an emphasis on attacks, Spirit has a greater emphasis on techniques. This includes the Instant Transmission, as well as cloning oneself (not unlike Tien’s multi-form technique), and gigantification. Vegeta is going to learn how to use this power KAIJU VEGETA..

The three bandits from earlier made it to Earth, where Piccolo is waiting for them. He quickly beats them, but not before they send out a signal to Moro that Earth has a lot of life energy. So the fight’s coming to Earth now.

Meanwhile, Merus knows Ultra Instinct, and is going to train with Goku so he can access it consciously as well. Merus has his own Hyperbolic Time Chamber facility on a remote planet, though it’s time distillation is just three days long for every Earth day. 

There’s been subtle hints from Merus’s fighting pose and his vagueness on his abilities that Merus might be an incognito Angel, which explains his overwhelming power and UI access, yet his apprehension in using it. Almost as if he too is wanting to stay as neutral as possible.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, -Robin- said:

Reveal hidden contents

There’s been subtle hints from Merus’s fighting pose and his vagueness on his abilities that Merus might be an incognito Angel, which explains his overwhelming power and UI access, yet his apprehension in using it. Almost as if he too is wanting to stay as neutral as possible.

To add to this...

8A4101CB-899D-4E0F-95EC-6DC7D198AA4C.thumb.jpeg.40bbc884930c71f606393fa4f8b73093.jpeg 

8 hours ago, -Robin- said:

The Yardrats utilize a different form of power from ki called Spirit power. Where Ki would let the user perform a variety of abilities with an emphasis on attacks, Spirit has a greater emphasis on techniques. This includes the Instant Transmission, as well as cloning oneself (not unlike Tien’s multi-form technique), and gigantification. Vegeta is going to learn how to use this power KAIJU VEGETA..

The three bandits from earlier made it to Earth, where Piccolo is waiting for them. He quickly beats them, but not before they send out a signal to Moro that Earth has a lot of life energy. So the fight’s coming to Earth now.

Meanwhile, Merus knows Ultra Instinct, and is going to train with Goku so he can access it consciously as well. Merus has his own Hyperbolic Time Chamber facility on a remote planet, though it’s time distillation is just three days long for every Earth day. 

Reveal hidden contents

...What the shou are you talking about?

19 hours ago, 8ther said:

The latest chapter in the manga.

Oh, okay. Cause out of context, it just looked like, "This isn't Beerus--this is my Original Character, Merus!"

On 9/27/2019 at 4:36 AM, Shaddy Zaphod said:

Merus has been around for like six or seven chapters at this point.

I only recently started reading any of the manga and that was the Zeno Expo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, the Tournament of Power is over.

How long do you think it'll be till the Merus arc gets adapted?

• 2 weeks later...

A bit late, but here's the English version of Goku and Frieza VS Jiren, and the ending to Super:

Unfortunately, they used the absolute garbage tier version of Ultimate Battle for Goku/Frieza VS Jiren.

• Thumbs Up 1

So what did ya'll think of the Tournament of Power?

Highlights, low points? Favorite characters, least favorite characters? Great ideas, missed opportunities?

That sorta spiel and maybe more.