Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

At least Metal Sonic isn't shoehorned into literally EVERYTHING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really remember Broly being shoehorned into that many things either aside from the games, where literally everyone and their mother was playable.

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish they'd stop using Super Saiyan 4 in stuff so it would be easier to pretend it didn't happen

• Thumbs Up 1

ITT: Solkia discovers why Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball is so damn charming

I watched Dragon Ball tyvm :U

• Thumbs Up 1

I wish they'd stop using Super Saiyan 4 in stuff so it would be easier to pretend it didn't happen

You'll get your hot pink fur and red mascara and you'll like it

eat your hollow masks goku

• Thumbs Up 2

Can we just keep the Golden Great Ape form, though? 'Cause I still think that it's somewhat cool...

I like the idea of SSJ4. Mastering the Oozaru form and shit. It's the most "SJ" of the "SSJ" transformations. Better than that trash SSJ3.

the ssj3 faulconer theme was the only good thing to come out of that form

SSJG serving as a sort of soft reset on transformations is a great idea. Love it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like SSJ4 just because of how different it is compared to previous transformations and how it's related to the Oozaru transformation.

And unlike the others, it's not handed out to fucking everyone with it seemingly being exclusive to pure blooded saiyans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey cool some demo gameplay of Extreme Butoden:

Still want this game!

EDIT: Mag scan:
AbeUraB.jpg

Looks pretty go-EIGHTER. I WANT HIM PLAYABLE I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT.

I agree with Nepenthe, I don't think I can understand Broly's psychology. I don't even know if his PTSD is legit or not. I know Vic Mignogna's agent calls to say, "Vic, I'm sorry," when a new project is announced for him to be Broly in.

I agree with Nepenthe, I don't think I can understand Broly's psychology. I don't even know if his PTSD is legit or not. I know Vic Mignogna's agent calls to say, "Vic, I'm sorry," when a new project is announced for him to be Broly in.

I don't see what a voice actor has to do with Broly's psychology.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vic says he despises voicing Broly, because back in the mid-2000s Broly was just there in games and promotions to yell KAKAROOOOOOOOOT a lot.

It's gotten better, a lot better, in recent games where they remember Broly was sadistic and collected even in LSSJ in the first movie, but the stigma's stuck.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't see what a voice actor has to do with Broly's psychology.

I made a mistake with my wording.

Vic says he despises voicing Broly, because back in the mid-2000s Broly was just there in games and promotions to yell KAKAROOOOOOOOOT a lot.

It's gotten better, a lot better, in recent games where they remember Broly was sadistic and collected even in LSSJ in the first movie, but the stigma's stuck.

Does Vic still hate the character?

I find it interesting that Broly is literally the only pre-BoG movie villain to actually show up in Extreme Butoden and Xenoverse. Though it might be because his unique abilities make him a credible threat even when the heroes have become gods. He pretty much jobbed SSJ2 Adult Gohan, if he's basically like the Hulk, he can probably scale up to the likes of SSG Goku and Vegeta without too much trouble.

Or it could be just his inexplicable popularity. I don't really get it either. Granted, I will say that his one big fight scene in his original movie was amazing, if mainly because he was just brutally wrecking everyone - and at the time, Goku was at the stage where he could go toe-to-toe with Cell. That being said, I prefer how DB Multiverse re-adapted the Broly films to make more sense within canon, especially since during Second Coming, the moment Broly actually awakened and started beating on Goten and Trunks, literally every Z-fighter available was on the scene immediately and trying to figure out how to get rid of him before he got too strong to deal with.

Actually, Multiverse in general is pretty fun and has some great moments, though it has too many unncessary filler chapters that just explain shit that everyone already knew (seriously, the Cell and Bojack's victory chapters were gory and pointless, and the Future Majin one was also pointless). Gast's backstory, however, is awesome, (because Gast is just awesome and the second chapter has incredible artwork) as are the chapters where Freeza won because Vegeta was killed by Krillin on Earth (Krillin gets a lot of time to shine in this one).

Ressurection F costumes for Xenoverse are available for free if you have the season pass or a account on the VIP Corner.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BandaiNamcoFR/status/595565586211561472?p=v

I should mention after you download the DLC and started the game, you obtain the costumes from the get go, no need to buy them at the shop with in-game money, they are already in the inventory.

Edited by Nexthehedgehog

Yo I wasn't feeling Xenoverse at first but this game is hard as a motherfucker I'm actually getting into it

love this kind of challenge

• Thumbs Up 2

Yo I wasn't feeling Xenoverse at first but this game is hard as a motherfucker I'm actually getting into it

love this kind of challenge

Good to hear! whats your original the fancharacter look like?

If fact we should all share our original the fancharacters.

Good to hear! whats your original the fancharacter look like?

If fact we should all share our original the fancharacters.

I'm still very early on, but I'm a Saiyan girl named Peppa. I didn't wanna be saiyan at first but I like the glass cannon playstyle so I rolled with it.

554c029da9414.png

Disappointed the tail is curled up like that tho