Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

What's next? July 7th being Fairy Tail day?

imokaywiththis.jpg

You know Vegeta must be angry at not getting his own day. Did King Piccolo really say May 9th?

You know Vegeta must be angry at not getting his own day. Did King Piccolo really say May 9th?

Yeah, he did.

OgEqoRE.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, shoot! damn I would've played some DBZ games and watched some best of episodes yesterday if I knew.

Next year then.

Just an observation: has anyone else noticed that in Budokai 3, Broly is a mix of traits from his first two movies? He has his blue haired restrained Super Saiyan form and green hair tint in his Legendary form from the first movie, but his story mode is a loose version of his second movie, complete with lowered vocabulary.

Xenoverse is growing on me. I'm having fun.

I also played some of the PS2 games yesterday - Budokai 3 is still baller, Budokai Tenkachi is really really awful and I have no idea how I liked it as a kid, and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is okay. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Apparently the dedicated thread for the TFS Abridged series has all but disappeared due to the wipe somehow, so for those who haven't noticed, Episde 47 is out.

Apparently the dedicated thread for the TFS Abridged series has all but disappeared due to the wipe somehow, so for those who haven't noticed, Episde 47 is out.

We do have a thread, actually.

We do have a thread, actually.

Oh, thanks, it didn't come up in the search somehow. Posting there now.

Was Ultimate Tenkaichi any good or was it just a cut and paste of the earlier Budokai Tenkaichis for the most part?

Japanese Trunks and English Goten shout the fusion dance.

Boy Toyble is living the dream isn't he? From simple fan with talent and a DBAF manga to the drawing lead of the DB Heroes manga to being basically Toriyama's replacement for the DBS manga.

• Thumbs Up 1

Boy Toyble is living the dream isn't he? From simple fan with talent and a DBAF manga to the drawing lead of the DB Heroes manga to being basically Toriyama's replacement for the DBS manga.

First pic of Goku from the Super manga:

Kpjplsj.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-22/goku-from-dragon-ball-super-manga-unveiled/.88411

Looks too young and skinny to me and I don't like the boots. I like that his shirt is longer like at the end of Z, though.

And since this is for the manga and not the anime, I'm also not a fan of the digital coloring. I'd have preferred something more akin to Toriyama's DB coloring.

Also, I think that symbol confirms it takes place after at least Battle of Gods. I recall seeing it in a trailer for RoF.

Does look a bit skinny, but I like that they're retaining the Whis gi. I dunno what it is about it, but I really like the look of it for some reason. Maybe it's the slightly different look, maybe it's the slight change in color balance, maybe it's how it compliments the SSGSS hair color pretty well, but I just dig it.

He looks really cool IMO. It's kind of weird how much younger he looks but it might just be an artstyle thing. I like it. The boots are an improvement

According to someone on GAF that's actually old Resurrection of F art they just reused to advertise the manga

I really like the look of the outfit in general. The boots are my favorite part, they have sort of a modern/ cool look to them.

Its not too different from his iconic gi, but still variated enough. its perfect.

FUNi just announced US and Canadian theater dates for Resurrection F! (Dub version.) Similar to Battle of Gods, it'll be hitting August 4th through the 12th! Alongside this, they've released a brand new teaser trailer!

Definitely going to try and see this since I missed out on BoG's theatrical release. :D

• Thumbs Up 1