FourCartridge

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

Just an observation: has anyone else noticed that in Budokai 3, Broly is a mix of traits from his first two movies? He has his blue haired restrained Super Saiyan form and green hair tint in his Legendary form from the first movie, but his story mode is a loose version of his second movie, complete with lowered vocabulary.

Xenoverse is growing on me. I'm having fun.

I also played some of the PS2 games yesterday - Budokai 3 is still baller, Budokai Tenkachi is really really awful and I have no idea how I liked it as a kid, and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is okay. 

First pic of Goku from the Super manga:

Kpjplsj.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-22/goku-from-dragon-ball-super-manga-unveiled/.88411

Looks too young and skinny to me and I don't like the boots. I like that his shirt is longer like at the end of Z, though.

And since this is for the manga and not the anime, I'm also not a fan of the digital coloring. I'd have preferred something more akin to Toriyama's DB coloring.

Also, I think that symbol confirms it takes place after at least Battle of Gods. I recall seeing it in a trailer for RoF.

Does look a bit skinny, but I like that they're retaining the Whis gi. I dunno what it is about it, but I really like the look of it for some reason. Maybe it's the slightly different look, maybe it's the slight change in color balance, maybe it's how it compliments the SSGSS hair color pretty well, but I just dig it.

FUNi just announced US and Canadian theater dates for Resurrection F! (Dub version.) Similar to Battle of Gods, it'll be hitting August 4th through the 12th! Alongside this, they've released a brand new teaser trailer!

Definitely going to try and see this since I missed out on BoG's theatrical release. :D