Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

The video came up as an error for me when I first posted it embedded for some reason. Good that you got it working, though.

>this video is not available in your country

Well, fuck you too Funi.

>this video is not available in your country

Well, fuck you too Funi.

Was Ultimate Tenkaichi any good or was it just a cut and paste of the earlier Budokai Tenkaichis for the most part?

To be honest, I haven't really played it myself but I've seen quite a bit of negative reception for it when it comes to the gameplay. I once ended up watching the animated cutscenes out of curiosity and they seriously looked great.

• 2 weeks later...

THAT close? JFC, either this is gonna be a short series, it was made years in advance or the production's gonna be done by the seat of their pants :U

I hope there'll be a way for English (in particular, British) people to catch this.

Well most likely it'll either be streamed by Crunchyroll or FUNimation's website. can you guys access those websites?

“Dragon Ball Super” TV Series Debut Set For July 5th (KaiZEX)

EXCITE! its only a month away!!

That is a hell of a birthday present.

Hopefully FUNi already has the simulcasting rights on lock (I'm sure they do considering Resurrection F had its premiere in the US before Japan). Can't wait!

THAT close? JFC, either this is gonna be a short series, it was made years in advance or the production's gonna be done by the seat of their pants :U

I hope there'll be a way for English (in particular, British) people to catch this.

Anime production is excessively tight and demanding, considering crews come on not long before the show's about to air due to the nature of licensing and hiring making it take forever. There's plenty of stories of episodes of anime being finished just minutes before the actual air date, and the crew just sends the episode digitally to the broadcaster. So honestly, this isn't actually all that weird.

So, I guess Goku's wearing Trunks' boots now. 

I have to ask, though, why is there so little promotional material for Super, even in Japanese? It's next month, so what's going on?

I saw that and thought it was referring to the actual ending of the series, not just the pretty pics they put credits over :U

Apologies for double posting, but the Dragon Ball Super site's been given the logo:

CG87B4PUQAAg_za.jpg

I saw that and thought it was referring to the actual ending of the series, not just the pretty pics they put credits over :U

Yeah sorry worded that weird.

So Xenia, the xbox 360 emulator, is showing some real progress. guess what melpontro tried?

May not look soo hot right now but soon enough we'll have fully working xbox 360 emulation.

“Dragon Ball Super” First Look Coming June 14 (KaiZEX)

The first on-air trailer for “Dragon Ball Super” will be broadcast with “Dragon Ball Kai” the day after tomorrow, June 14th (Sunday)!! It will also be worth checking out the climax of “Kai”! And then, the official home page will receive a power up this coming Monday. The anxiously awaited main visual will also be released! (S)

Finally we see something about this series. sunday is going to be a day worth looking forward to.

IT'S OFFICIALLY SUNDAY SO

Bills and Whis are around so it's at least after Battle of Gods.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, looks like Goku's still a radish farmer. :D

Can't wait to see to see more! It is a little hard to form impressions, but I'm guessing we're going to be getting more teasers and looks in the next couple weeks leading up to the premiere.

Why does Goten and Trunks still look like small children? Aren't they older than Gohan when he fought Cell?

Edit: Also, what's up with Goku going regular Super Saiyan? I thought that after achieving God mode his Super Saiyan form was all Killer Frost blue

So this series takes place after movie 15? or inbetween movies 14 and 15? because I seriously want to know why Goku is going super saiyan when hes got SSGSS and his base form is already as strong as SS3.

My guess is that the series is between Battle of Gods and Revival of F, with it ending as Goku gets the SSJGSSJ and Revival of F being the big finale for the series as of now.