Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I don't see how Future Mai would wish for youth when the Dragon Balls are inert in Trunks's future. 

1 minute ago, ThePrinceOfSaiyajins said:

I don't see how Future Mai would wish for youth when the Dragon Balls are inert in Trunks's future. 

She wished for it before Piccolo died.

Or Bulma built a ship to get to New Namek to use their Dragon Balls or get Dende to become Earth's God.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Oh Bardock?

You mean Kakarot's father who wasn't a great fighter, but a brilliant scientist?

:^)

Leave.

5 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Mai being young is odd. I suppose with Goku dead, Pilaf and chums could have made a beeline for the dragon balls and made the same dumb wish.

I was actually just wondering when the Pilaf gang made their wish, since I don't recall if it was explicitly said? If it was somehow before the Artificial Humans arc, in either timeline, then it'd almost make sense that Mai essentially grows up in the same timeframe Trunks does (with some difference in age, but enough that she'd look like she did in Dragon Ball by the time this new arc is set to take place), her and the Pilaf gang's lives are probably just harder thanks to 17 and 18. Though even that all is probably a little odd, but I am quite looking forward to seeing how she came to team up with Trunks.

I guess, but that'd mean Mai is more than 10 years older than Trunks. Unless of course, Pilaf and the gang made the wish that early in the present timeline, in which case, damn, how'd they survive? They'd be practically babies.

Just now, Zaysho said:

Leave.

Come on Zaysho, we're all friends here, we don't need to get angry.

I mean come on. It's OK. I can see their parachutes. 

Too bad it's Sunday though, your theories would have counted tomorrow.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Come on Zaysho, we're all friends here, we don't need to get angry.

I mean come on. It's OK. I can see their parachutes. 

Too bad it's Sunday though, your theories would have counted tomorrow.

You need to stop Ryan! Clearly Goku went to high school and was classmates with Chi-chi  where he first fell in love with her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

You need to stop Ryan! Clearly Goku went to high school and was classmates with Chi-chi  where he first fell in love with her.

Of course, before sending Piccolo to the next dimension.

24 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright welp, can we officially claim this as a complete cluster fuck yet?

It's not that complex as you think. Look:

The original timeline had Goku dying and the androids ruining the world

Trunks went back in time, removing his own future from the main timeline, turning it into an alternate timeline.

So now everything that happened after he went back, are unrelated and removed from his timeline. The Cell Saga, Buu, Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, everything didn't happen here or happened in a different way we've yet to see.

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Of course, before sending Piccolo to the next dimension.

yeah and who can forget that Mai was really Piccolo's sidekick/minion 

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It was already confirmed that it's the same Trunks from the Cell Saga.

31 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

On a serious note dude this is pretty much how I feel about Super in general. I honestly believe it really has no reason to be a thing. I mean Trunks and Goten are still kids, Bulma looks a lot younger than she should be, emperor Pilaf and his gang are still kids for some reason despite the fact that the events of dragon ball happened many years ago and apparently this all takes place before Goku resurrects Buu to become Uub so it's like what?

5 minutes ago, Dejimon11 said:

On a serious note dude this is pretty much how I feel about Super in general. I honestly believe it really has no reason to be a thing. I mean Trunks and Goten are still kids, Bulma looks a lot younger than she should be, emperor Pilaf and his gang are still kids for some reason despite the fact that the events of dragon ball happened many years ago and apparently this all takes place before Goku resurrects Buu to become Uub so it's like what?

Trunks and Goten are saiyans, remember, Goku only got a growth spurt when he was almost in his twenties.

Bulma looking younger, chalk it up to design choices.

Pilaf and his gang wished to become younger with the dragonballs, I thought that was already covered.

And Buu probably resurrected already, but he's just not old enough yet. Goku had nothing to do with his resurrection, he just mentions he wished Buu would come back as a better person and King Yenma liked that idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Ratcicle King said:

Trunks and Goten are saiyans, remember, Goku only got a growth spurt when he was almost in his twenties.

We saw tall Goku when he was 18. He also had a small growth spurt when he was 15.

Trunks and Goten are 13-14 now. We saw Future Trunks when he was 13 and he was much taller than current Trunks.

• Thumbs Up 1

I feel like we're arguing about art style now because practically all of the characters look far younger than they arguably should if Toriyama and Toei gave that much of a damn about the concept of realistic aging in the series, not to mention the fact that Trunks is approaching the age his Future self was in the special, and Future Trunks was much taller and more teen like and yet no one seems to give a damn about that.

Future Trunks needs to be careful against Evil Goku or he could go the way of the dinosaur!

3 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Bulma looking younger, chalk it up to design choices.

Pilaf and his gang wished to become younger with the dragonballs, I thought that was already covered.

And Buu probably resurrected already, but he's just not old enough yet. Goku had nothing to do with his resurrection, he just mentions he wished Buu would come back as a better person and King Yenma liked that idea.

Even though Future Trunks at the time was around the same age as them. Goten I guess with with Trunks yeah no

Bulma fine whatever although I've been told that they got her age wrong in Battle of Gods so whatever

How long ago was Pilaf's wish tho? Between that time period to where they are now shouldn't they be at least late teens early adulthoods physically? 

And whoops on that last part always got confused with that but isn't that chronologically the last thing that happens? Super is just what happens before?

Just now, Dejimon11 said:

Even though Future Trunks at the time was around the same age as them. Goten I guess with with Trunks yeah no

Bulma fine whatever although I've been told that they got her age wrong in Battle of Gods so whatever

How long ago was Pilaf's wish tho? Between that time period to where they are now shouldn't they be at least late teens early adulthoods physically? 

And whoops on that last part always got confused with that but isn't that chronologically the last thing that happens? Super is just what happens before?

I always assumed Pilaf's wish was a bit before the events of Battle of Gods, they don't give us an specific timeframe where that happened, it just happened after Majin Buu died, and before Beerus came to Earth.

Super is between Majin Buu's defeat and the tournament where Goku meets Uub, we still got a while before that.

Yeah I got no answer for Trunks and Goten, other than guess they fucked up, but honestly it doensn't mind me that much since they don't get enough focus for it to become a problem. :U

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait,wait, wait.

Is this the Trunks that we saw in the Cell arc? 

I mean, Trunks is with Mai, so they are taking the BoG side of the story.

Also, Trunks is wearing the ....um, scarf? that Bulmas wearing in Super.

But the announcements talk about the Androids and Cell. Plus, he has his jacket and sword. Um...uh....

WHO IS THIS TRUNKS?!

Just now, Diamond said:

Wait,wait, wait.

But the announcements talk about the Androids and Cell. Plus, he has his jacket and sword. Um...uh....

WHO IS THIS TRUNKS?!

People aren't assuming one thing.

This is bad future, 17 years in the future, and Mai was lucky enough not to die and looks really good for her age like Bulma. 17 years in the future is about GT time...but this Mai will take better care of herself and join Trunks to stop the evils Goku who exist in the future.

17 hours ago, Diamond said:

Wait,wait, wait.

WHO IS THIS TRUNKS?!

It's the same one from the Cell Arc.

I mean, did we honestly expect him to have the exact same design after god knows how long has passed? :U

• Thumbs Up 1

This week is gonna be a long one. Apparently, Trunks will have blue hair in the anime.

Guys, how do you think the 2 Trunkses will react when they meet each other?

For me:

M. Trunks: Is that me?

Trunks: Who are you?

M. Trunks: Im you from the future.

Trunks: Hey Goten, look how awesome am I. Hey, future me, wheres the future Goten?

M. Trunks: Ummmmmmmm.....Long story.

My theory is that Goku Black is some shapeless entitty that just took Goku's form...

• Thumbs Up 1

Are Goku and Vegeta really going to run around in their usual get up? Super Saiyan Blue is gonna look rather weird on Vegeta if that's the case.