Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I think it's more that he's going to take all responsibility if Beerus decides to step in directly and try and beat Future Zamasu and Black.

I think the rest of the saga has been laid out now.

-Goku, Vegeta, and Beerus all go to the Future one more time to try to defeat the two, with Vegeta fighting Black while Goku fights Future Zamasu.

- Goku succeeds in entrapping Zamasu with the Mafuba technique, but because Zamasu and Black both have one Potara Earring, Goku Black will swap the earring to his other ear and force the Potara Fusion in a final effort to nullify the Mafuba. 

- This fused Goku Black and Future Zamasu, with all of post-SSB Goku's and Zamasu's power, finally proves to be a match for not only Goku and Vegeta, but also Beerus himself.

- Realizing that all of their attempts up to this point with their own power has failed, and seeing Beerus down for the first time, and that the situation is now beyond just satisfying their own goals, Goku and Vegeta finally swallow their pride, fulfill Whis's prediction from RoF that a Goku and Vegeta team-up can surpass Beerus in strength, and perform the Fusion Dance to take down this Potara Fusion for good in a Fusion Dance vs. Potara what-if struggle that fans have speculated for years.

Thing is, before this saga begun, Toriyama said he had no plans on having Goku and Vegeta surpassing Beerus in the near future. Which is why I'm assuming the threat level won't go that far just yet.

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!

CRUNCHYROLL ISN'T GOING TO BE SHOWING SUPER IN THE UK DUE TO "LICENSING LIMITATIONS".

I'm fucking done.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT?!

CRUNCHYROLL ISN'T GOING TO BE SHOWING SUPER IN THE UK DUE TO "LICENSING LIMITATIONS".

I'm fucking done.

Try Daisuki.

They're the simulcast partner that's streaming the show for most of Europe. Not entirely sure why Toei split it up like this, but Toei doing weird shit is nothing new.

Spoiler

Might as well show off the opening to "Super Dragon Ball Heroes" while you're at it...

I'm really digging these fusions. Also, Towa is a Demon God now. B)

EDIT: I almost forgot about this trailer right here...

Good lord, Frieza looks like a damn zombie there. :blink:

I found this funny video that some of wondered if would happen. Kara Edwards as Goten and Takeshi Kusao as Trunks do the Fusion Dance.

So I'm watching the Future Trunks arc on Crunchyroll and

it's really cool to see Future Trunks be able to catch up with everyone. It really is a very warm touch.

Well, with the last episode, I think we got a clear idea on how this arc will conclude:

Spoiler

Now that Trunks knows the Mafuba, they still need the seal, and Gowasu can go back to the present pick it up, meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta will most likely fuse to hold Merged Zamasu back until the preparations for the final mafuba are done and they can end this once and for all.

Vegito will not be showing up. No idea why this is thought. If the new dB heroes which is usually right in calling everything so far than "that" guy will probably show up

Question:

Why does Black not return to the main timeline? Is it something to do with the time-space hole from the time machine? Is he scared Beerus will blow him up?

8 hours ago, Lime/Key said:

Question:

Hide contents

Why does Black not return to the main timeline? Is it something to do with the time-space hole from the time machine? Is he scared Beerus will blow him up?

Spoiler

Well. He himself said that he's immune to time changes thanks to the Time Ring. So that might have something to do with it

8 hours ago, Lime/Key said:

Question:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Black is Zamasu a bit further down the road, the time ring can't take you to the past, so even if he went back in time, he'd be a little bit ahead of the characters right now, and unlike the first time, he lost all element of surprise.

Since I belive this is the right place to ask...

Why do so many people say BT3 is the best DB game?

I myself didnt play it but it doesnt look that great. Actually, I only played 3 DB games (from best to worst IMO):

1. Xenoverse 2

2. Extreme Butoden

3. Xenoverse

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Fusion Zamasu said:

I myself didnt play it but it doesnt look that great. Actually, I only played 3 DB games (from best to worst IMO):

1. Xenoverse 2

2. Extreme Butoden

3. Xenoverse

I honestly thought Budokai Tenkaichi 2 was the best of the three. Though it was funny to pit Hercule against giants, since he had no chance of winning.

Speaking of, is it just me or did the Budokai series always have problems with balancing the characters and capsules?

21 minutes ago, Fusion Zamasu said:

1. Xenoverse 2

2. Extreme Butoden

3. Xenoverse

Cause it was heavily broken. Ssj4 gogeta once you maxed out every you could combo someone till the very end and still super them nearly to 30%

On 10/30/2016 at 2:55 PM, Ratcicle King said:

Well, with the last episode, I think we got a clear idea on how this arc will conclude:

Hide contents

Now that Trunks knows the Mafuba, they still need the seal, and Gowasu can go back to the present pick it up, meanwhile, Goku and Vegeta will most likely fuse to hold Merged Zamasu back until the preparations for the final mafuba are done and they can end this once and for all.

Spoiler

Gogeta then and not Vegito?

26 minutes ago, goku262002 said:
  Hide contents

Gogeta then and not Vegito?

Spoiler

Vegito was always the only choice, honestly, Gogeta isn't a canon fusion, GT be damned, plus Vegeta was never an option for Fusion dance with Goku, remember, for the fusion to work, both persons must have similar height, Vegeta is about a foot smaller than Goku.

Plus they wouldn't send Gowasu and the Kaioshin to the future if it won't have any relevance to the plot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Toriyama said in an interview that people of different heights can fuse, it's just more difficult, whatever that means.

Q4: Can anybody perform Fusion if their body size and power are the same?
Toriyama: It’s hard, but they can!
I think it’s possible to merge no matter the conditions, as long as it all goes well. I even think it’s possible for a larger number of people. However, since it’s quite hard for both parties to strike that delicate balance, it’s very difficult for two extremely different people to fuse. In that sense, synchronized swimmers would probably be really good at Fusion. By the way, there are many different types of Fusion, and the kind Goku learned is the one for increasing battle power.

If a man and a woman fused, maybe they’d end up like a drag queen? A super-duper strong drag queen; it might be kind of interesting. I should have drawn that back during the serialization. (laughs) I kind of regret [not doing it].

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/db-full-color-majin-buu-arc-04/

Regarding canon, there's no official canon. Dragon Ball's continuity is one huge clusterfuck. 

It's clear that two people of different body builds would have a more difficult time correctly performing the Fusion Dance. The Dance requires poses to be done at a specific rhythm and for the two fusees and their limbs to be a precise distance from one another. "Easy" to do with two people with the same arm length, leg length, and height, not so much for two people with different proportions.

Gogeta can still be used. The question was never if they could do Fusion, it was if they would. And given the circumstances, what with Trunks being beaten mercilessly and put through hell multiple times, and Goku genuinely hating Zamasu with everything he's got now, an attitude he hasn't had since Freeza, Goku and Vegeta would have no problem forgoing personal pride at this point and fuse to put down Zamasu for good.

Gogeta may just look and act different to the Gogeta seen in Fusion Reborn, that's all.

Does Vegeta even know the dance tho'? Plus, from a story standpoint, Potara would seem like the better option as it wouldn't leave them open for attacks and wouldn't risk them failing the dance under pressure and producing a failed fusion.

I'm honestly ok with either Vegito or Gogeta, but the series seems to be hinting at Vegito more than Gogeta with all these plot points scattering around for the climax.