Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

4 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

Does Vegeta even know the dance tho'? Plus, from a story standpoint, Potara would seem like the better option as it wouldn't leave them open for attacks and wouldn't risk them failing the dance under pressure and producing a failed fusion.

I'm honestly ok with either Vegito or Gogeta, but the series seems to be hinting at Vegito more than Gogeta with all these plot points scattering around for the climax.

If I remember correctly, Vegeta said he didn't want to do "such a ridiculous dance." I think Goku showed it to him once, shortly before they battled Super Buuhan as Vegito.

Vegeta had been surveying the fight against Majin Boo in Other World after he sacrificed himself. That includes seeing the Fusion Dance - Goku posited the idea of Fusing when they got out of Buu's head, and Vegeta explicitly criticized the dance itself.

Just as well, he saw Goten and Trunks fuse in Battle of Gods and Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!. He called Gotenks by name in the former, so he knows the routine and the result.

Isn't Potara a much more powerful fusion than the dance as well? Besides, given how easy it is just to slap the earrings on (especially with Gowasu and Shin around to provide them) and the fact that they can simply wish to separate now, why wouldn't they choose Potara?

It seems likely that, with Trunks conveniently learning the Mafuba, that they will use the power of Vegito to keep Zamasu in one place so that the half saiyan can be the one to save his timeline.

Only those who wear the Potara Earrings can time jump. If it's decided that someone goes back and grabs the talisman, then Gowasu and Shin need to keep their set in order to jump back and grab it and come back, since the Time Machine is still in disrepair. 

Only one of them needs to go back, sure, but if Shin elects to stay behind and proffer his earrings to bring forth Vegetto, he then risks getting killed by Zamasu with no means of getting out in time, thus killing Beerus and Whis in the process. If Gowasu stays behind instead and proffers his earrings, Universe 10 may be without a Kaioshin.

Vegetto can happen here, yeah, but every scenario has caveats that could bring in long-term consequences.

4 minutes ago, -Robin- said:

Only those who wear the Potara Earrings can time jump. If it's decided that someone goes back and grabs the talisman, then Gowasu and Shin need to keep their set in order to jump back and grab it and come back, since the Time Machine is still in disrepair. 

Only one of them needs to go back, sure, but if Shin elects to stay behind and proffer his earrings to bring forth Vegetto, he then risks getting killed by Zamasu with no means of getting out in time, thus killing Beerus and Whis in the process. If Gowasu stays behind instead and proffers his earrings, Universe 10 may be without a Kaioshin.

Vegetto can happen here, yeah, but every scenario has caveats that could bring in long-term consequences.

We're at a point where anything can bring long term consequences, they can't win without taking any risks.

Besides, Gowasu could give the Time Ring to Shin and stay behind to provide the Potaras and as he himself said, he doesn't plan on leaving since this is his fault, so he'll see it to the end, as for Shin using the Time Ring, pretty sure that as long as it's a Kaioshin using it, it'll be fine.

I'm probably overthinking things, but I am guessing Zamasu was around the same strength as Kid Buu when he fought SS2 Goku. Keeping the multiplied strength of each SS form in mind, SSB being stronger than SS3 and the training Goku had.

Thoughts?

21 minutes ago, Lime/Key said:

Hide contents

I'm probably overthinking things, but I am guessing Zamasu was around the same strength as Kid Buu when he fought SS2 Goku. Keeping the multiplied strength of each SS form in mind, SSB being stronger than SS3 and the training Goku had.

Thoughts?

Well I THINK he might be a bit weaker if my theory about this entire God Ki stuff is correct:

Goku can only channel God Ki through his base form(Saiyan Beyond God) and his SSJ(SSJB) form, so when he's not in either of those, aka normal base, SSJ1-3 he's not using God Ki, thus he's on the same level of strenght he was during the Buu Saga, with some extra strenght from all the training he did up to now.

Spoiler

It's also interesting to note Zamasu in the manga was impressed with Kaioshin defeating Majin Buu in the manga, so maybe he's not stronger than Buu, or he's just impressed because of how much weaker the Kaioshin is compared to Buu.

Or you know, Goku was holding back, as usual.

1 hour ago, サイヤ人の王子 said:

Oh, there's a trailer too.

Odd choice of music to promote the Simulcast announcement.

I'm wondering right now what will they do to finish off Zamasu. There are some options that are:

Spoiler

-Use Gogeta and use Soul Breaker to make Zamasu disintegrate

-Use Vegitto and stall for time until they get the seal from the present so Trunks can use the Maafuba and finally seal Zamasu for good

-After a while of futile fighting, Goku is forced to use the "magic button" and bring Zeno forth...but this one could be a bit risky since Zeno could get pissed with all the time clusterf**k that was provoked and destroy everything

16 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

I'm wondering right now what will they do to finish off Zamasu. There are some options that are:

Hide contents

-Use Gogeta and use Soul Breaker to make Zamasu disintegrate

-Use Vegitto and stall for time until they get the seal from the present so Trunks can use the Maafuba and finally seal Zamasu for good

-After a while of futile fighting, Goku is forced to use the "magic button" and bring Zeno forth...but this one could be a bit risky since Zeno could get pissed with all the time clusterf**k that was provoked and destroy everything

Well, during a Dragon Ball Heroes Stream, one of the voice actors said

Spoiler

The Mafuba will be essential for saving the future

So I'm betting on the second one.

Also pretty sure Stardust Breaker still can't kill an immortal like that.

FUCKING CALLED IT

I LOVE THIS ARC

THIS EPISODE WAS GREAT

BEGINNING TO END, THE PREVIEW WAS EVEN BETTER.

I'm not sure whether I should put this in a spoiler tag, but since the most recent episode is already out on streaming services.

It's ya boi, Vegetto.

I dunno what I'm more interested in: the idea that Vegetto has essentially woken up from stasis for another fight, or that this will legitimately be the first time Vegetto has to try in a fight. There's no cheeky grins to be seen on Vegetto's face during this fight after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Me during the preview:

Hey look, Vegett-WAIT A  SECOND. VEGETTO? SS BLUE? WHAT?!

Also, does anyone else fell like this:

GT < Z <= Super < Original.

Basically, Super is IMO as good as Z if not better.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't decide which battle was more amazing and extreme to watch, SS1 Goku vs. final form (at the time) Frieza or the long line of battles it took to defeat the unpredictable Kid Boo.

Anyone else have this debate?

Is it just me or was Boo (not in terms of strength, but abilities) the most brokenly overpowered villain in the canon before Akira started expanding on it?

http://www.rightstufanime.com/Dr-Slump-The-Movies-Films-1-5-DVD-S

Yay, Dr. Slump movies in North America!

Also, ever wanted a figure of Akira RoboToriyama? Well, now you can!

https://www.amazon.com/Dragonball-Mega-Toriyama-Figure-Animewild/dp/B00MU655NO

VEGITO MY BOIIIII!!!!!!! HYPED! There were so many hints and everyone thought they gonna fuse in Ep 65, but then this preview surprised everyone.