Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

I dont really like the Buu arc. (SSJ2, my favourite transformation, becomes useless too fast; Buu is annoying and some other stuff)

Also Shida next week. HYPE!

6 hours ago, Lime/Key said:

I can't decide which battle was more amazing and extreme to watch, SS1 Goku vs. final form (at the time) Frieza or the long line of battles it took to defeat the unpredictable Kid Boo.

Anyone else have this debate?

Goku SSJ vs. Freeza was the only time (Aside from Gohan 2 vs. Cell) where it felt like Goku had the advantage during the final fight and I liked that

9 hours ago, Fusion Zamasu said:

Also, does anyone else fell like this:

GT < Z <= Super < Original.

Basically, Super is IMO as good as Z if not better.

Naw, for me it's, DBZ > DB > GT ~ Super

There's nothing that no one seems to mention. While they were showing different areas during the mass destruction that Zamasu was causing, they showed that Android 8 was still alive in Trunks' future

Turtle was alive and living in Kame House. That fucker is probably the one who killed Roshi to steal his house.

Well, you'd think that n°8 could have been destroyed trying to defend Jingle Village from 17 and 18 or even Black, but either none of them ever found the place, he hid very well, or (maybe less likely, even less with Black) he was powerful enough to defend himself (You know...he never showed his full power because he hated fighting)

8 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Turtle was alive and living in Kame House. That fucker is probably the one who killed Roshi to steal his house.

Wasn't Roshi alive in a submarine in the History of Trunks special? Then again, Yajirobe died in that and look at him now.

I struggle to see how 8 survived. You'd think people would have turned on him, being an android and androids destroyed the world.

2 minutes ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

Wasn't Roshi alive in a submarine in the History of Trunks special? Then again, Yajirobe died in that and look at him now.

I struggle to see how 8 survived. You'd think people would have turned on him, being an android and androids destroyed the world.

8 Was in a very small village, only those villagers knew of his existance and, even though, they knew him well enough to realize he'd never hurt them

18 hours ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

You have to remember that the special was Toei expanding on what few pages of Future Trunks' past were shown in the manga. It only makes sense that some details added in the special would contradict when Akira would later start writing new stories for the series. I read the manga and Future Trunks' backstory was just a bonus chapter.

2 minutes ago, Lime/Key said:

You have to remember that the special was Toei expanding on what few pages of Future Trunks' past were shown in the manga. It only makes sense that some details added in the special would contradict when Akira would later start writing new stories for the series. I read the manga and Future Trunks' backstory was just a bonus chapter.

Oh I read that too. It's just that most fans over the years have watched the Special so will have that in their heads. Toriyama should really be made aware of these differences. The biggest example of this is Dragon Ball Minus spitting on the Bardock Special as well as his own continuity (Goku being sent away when he wasn't a baby.)

Well...even after Zamasu's done for, Goku still has another problem to deal with: Bringing that other friend he promised to Zeno...unless he plans on using Vegetto for that before using the Dragon Balls to separate?

5 minutes ago, SS Blue Vegetto said:

I wonder:

What if they dont want to unfuse ( at least for a while) ?

Vegeta won't approve of this, their respective wives either

Something occurred to me: 

Good Boo could have had a story mode in Budokai 3. He fought Gohan, Dabura, Majin Vegeta and Kid Boo, ending as a hero. Now if only his Pure Evil self was fighter in the game, it could have worked...

Vegeta's progressed as a character to the point that he may actually be willing to go the next step and consider a permanent Fusion once again. 

Goku absolutely loathes Zamasu now, and Vegeta has warmly accepted his current life and has risked himself time and again for his family. Personal pride is certainly not on the cards right now.

I'm willing to bet they may pull the strength card and say that Vegetto, with all his Super Saiyan Blue power, cannot merely be wished to be split by the Namekian Dragon Balls. Kibitoshin splitting is within Porunga's power, Vegetto splitting is not.

That sounds like an unnecessary complication and even then, the Super Dragon Balls could sort that out. Still, it's likely that Kibito Kai split simply to show us that it could be done with any DBs.

Does anyone else watch Super on Daisuki?

If yes, how accurate are the subs? From Herms, it look like the Crunchy subs are somewhat good.

Since Roshi is most likely alive in the future, I think Trunks will go get the seal from him in order to seal Zamasu with the Mafuba.

1 hour ago, -Robin- said:

I'm willing to bet they may pull the strength card and say that Vegetto, with all his Super Saiyan Blue power, cannot merely be wished to be split by the Namekian Dragon Balls. Kibitoshin splitting is within Porunga's power, Vegetto splitting is not.

Well, they have to split since Goku and Vegeta are separate in the epilogue.

From what we could gather from both times a Potara fusion was undone, it seems like it just needs magic interference for it to happen, be it the Dragon Balls, or just Majin Buu's body aura. So Vegetto can probably be undone with the Earth Dragon Balls if he wishes to do so(They can make up several reasons for it), either that or Zen'o will show up, look at him and go ''nope'', splitting them up because he wants his friend back and Goku just having to introduce Vegeta as the other friend he promised.

Plus this could be very well Future Trunks' final appearance (I doubt they'll destroy his world AGAIN, and he will probably from now on try avoiding going to the past, as he now knows how much of a sin that is.), so having him not being able to say goodbye to both his dad and the guy he idolized and respected as a hero would be quite the cop out.

• Thumbs Up 2

I really do wonder if Akira has any plans for straight-up replacing GT, by showing what officially happens after Goku starts to train Oob.

26 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Well, they have to split since Goku and Vegeta are separate in the epilogue.

Well, yeah, but I'm just saying that they'll be split by something other than a Universe 7 set of Dragonballs.

It could be an interesting segue for a next arc. Vegetto and gods go to another universe seeing if their Dragonballs can split them up, while the Super Dragonballs are spending time in stasis and being recharged. Meanwhile a threat goes down in Universe 7, again, and brings Gohan and Piccolo and Goten and Trunks back into the fold playing defenders.