Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

The 12 Gods of Destruction have been revealed in this teaser trailer for the Universe Survival arc! It's pretty dope.

• Thumbs Up 2

I am so glad that we are getting a new opening.

Also, this arc seems to be very promising. But since the losing universes will be destroyed, and U7 will most probably win, that means that Cabbe, Hit and the others are dead unless they come to Universe 7.

And I hope this isn't the final arc. I would be pretty sad if it is. I personally don't want DB to ever end.

Here's a version without a guy constantly interrupting:

Spoiler

All the Gods of Destruction seem to look like Beerus. Not a fan of that.

This is unlikely to be the end of Super. They just recently put that Dragon Ball story committee together.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Diamond said:

I am so glad that we are getting a new opening.

Also, this arc seems to be very promising. But since the losing universes will be destroyed, and U7 will most probably win, that means that Cabbe, Hit and the others are dead unless they come to Universe 7.

And I hope this isn't the final arc. I would be pretty sad if it is. I personally don't want DB to ever end.

But that pretty much tells you how the arc might end: They use the Super Dragon Balls to restore the destroyed universes

4 hours ago, Marcello said:

Reveal hidden contents

All the Gods of Destruction seem to look like Beerus. Not a fan of that.

Spoiler

On the trailer, the only two gods we can see are clearly Beerus and Champa, with their kaioshins by their side, they're just wearing what looks like formal clothes for the occasion, all the other gods have their designs purposely hidden

• Thumbs Up 4

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know the name of the music in the background of this video, sounds like it's from the Frieza/ android era of the series.

Wow...

Spoiler

For me, it was evident that Whis was both distracting Vegeta and lying to Beerus to keep them away from Goku so Hit could do his job. Why would he do such thing? It was implied that Vados put the Hit on Goku...but for Whis to be involved in this too? Why?

Spoiler

It was pretty cool to see that Easter Egg of Frost in his First Form on the news. Frost is still alive as a fugitive who's currently on the run. It makes me wonder if they plan on doing more with Frost in the future, but since everyone will be at risk during the Omniversal Tournament, that possibly won't happen any time soon. I could care less if Frost dies, but Cabba still has a lot hidden potential and I would hate to see him die so quickly there. So, it looks like we're gonna get a confrontation between Hit and Beerus in the next episode. Beerus will most likely try to kill Hit in the same way that he did to Zamasu and the ghost scientist. Although, Whis will stop him from doing that and ends up revealing that he asked Vados to hire Hit to kill Goku, for the sole purpose of getting him trained up for the next tournament.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Ice Vec said:

Wow...

Hide contents

For me, it was evident that Whis was both distracting Vegeta and lying to Beerus to keep them away from Goku so Hit could do his job. Why would he do such thing? It was implied that Vados put the Hit on Goku...but for Whis to be involved in this too? Why?

Spoiler

Whis probably wanted to test Goku. Say Goku does die, Whis or Vados could reverse time and intervene. 

• Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, サイヤ人の王子 said:
  Hide contents

Whis probably wanted to test Goku. Say Goku does die, Whis or Vados could reverse time and intervene. 

Spoiler

The thing is they can only reverse up to 2 or 3 minutes

Just now, Ice Vec said:
  Hide contents

The thing is they can only reverse up to 2 or 3 minutes

Plenty of time to reverse a death.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

Let's make this clear: Whis and Vados are not good guys. They may have friendships with some people, but their objectives begin and end at the whim of the Gods of Destruction they serve, their father the Grand Priest, and by extension Zen'O. If Goku's death occurs, oh well. They are completely and truly neutral.

For all we know, the Grand Priest could have put the hit on Goku, and who are Whis and Vados to interfere?

• Thumbs Up 2

Trailer released in higher quality

Spoiler

Yep, those two are Beerus and Champa, all other gods are covered by their cloaks.

• Thumbs Up 3

Ugh. This episode was pretty underwhelming and the overall reveal is completely asinine.

Spoiler

Believe it or not, Goku himself hired Hit through Vados just so he could fight Hit again. Also, the animation in the second half was total garbage.

The only reason that this could make sense is that Goku wanted to fight Hit without any rules or limitations, but I'm still disappointed with the overall outcome.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, tl;dr

Spoiler

Goku made a bootycall to Hit.

10/10 he almost died in front of his kids because of it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Episode was ok. Nice fight but not much else there. Next week looks dumb. We already had a filler episode in Z about this exact same topic, made by Red Ribbon Army rejects no less.

We finally have a  name for the new Trunks tranformation. And it's official(for DB Heroes at least):

Super Sayian Rage/Ikari.

42 minutes ago, Diamond said:

We finally have a  name for the new Trunks tranformation. And it's official(for DB Heroes at least):

Super Sayian Rage/Ikari.

That doesn't really help lol. We still don't know where  this weird offshoot fits in the ssj pecking  order. 

41 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I would say stronger than SSJ3, but weaker than SSB.

Trunks was able to hold his own against Black and Zamasu while in this form while Goku(pre-rage boost) and Vegeta(pre-training)  struggled, i say the form is within the ranks of SSB ,slightly stronger than Goku and Vegeta during their first visit but weaker during their second visit.