Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

1 hour ago, Vo-Muw/Lime/Rosalie/Key said:

Does this mean Oob will be born late?

No, he's already been born. Goku alluded to him a while back.

Going off the summary, the forms of Freeza, Cell, and Buu are probably illusions. I actually really like seeing Goku return to his old master to train in some form, so this should be interesting. And I'm looking forward to Bra's introduction.

Oh boy, can't wait to see Bra in the series finally. 

As for the concept, is it me or does this sound like Baby all over mixed with Garlic Jr? A parasite infects the evil found in people's hearts?

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Jotaro Kujo (Diamond) said:

My boy Cell is back.

I really want to see more Cell in the series. He is kinda underrated.

Well, being fair, he is kinda dead :U

btw i totally called resurrection c

Just now, Jotaro Kujo (Diamond) said:

But Frieza had Ressurection F and we have Majin Buu as a hero and Uub.

Cell? Nothing.

Being fair, there's people who'd argue Resurrection F wasn't a good idea.

There's others who'd argue that it wasn't exactly good for Frieza in general when he got his ass handed to him by both SSB Goku and Vegeta, who didn't even really get to a point of desperation (no, Goku getting shot doesn't count because that wasn't Frieza and it was a cowardly move). The entire time, both Goku and Vegeta made an utter fool out of Frieza.

Uub isn't in the series proper and likely won't be because the ten years later ending of DBZ establishes Goku won't properly meet him until then. For now, he's only mentioned. Fat Buu is perfectly normal. DBZ established him being a part of the main cast and living with Hercule, it'd be weird not to have him.

I don't say those are bad.

It's just that Cell got nothing more.

But maybe that's what makes him so likeable.

I'm fairly certain Freeza, Cell, and Boo are just gonna be hallucinations brought on by the "paradise grass". In other words, they gon' get high.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mostly cause cell had no reason to come back frieze was known as a threat to the entire galaxy. Cell was just a treat to earth. While r of fun was neat I agree that they made freeza was your to underpowered

At least it finally ends the conflict of how you pronounce it.

Btw, since VIZ got up to that point, did they keep Goku Black's name as that? I was interested in seeing what they'll do with it considering how it can lead to some hilarious sentences(''Half his body is Black'' ''Make me Black'' ''And you are Black'').

Such a great episode this past Saturday, and really helps establish motive and drive for Gohan and Videl in this series. Videl will be there for Gohan no matter what, for his and Pan's sake, and Gohan now know he can cut loose if he needs to, knowing that he has Videl's, Pan's, and yes, the people's support.

That's an unsung plot point in this two-parter: Now we have ordinary people with at least some connection to Gohan that are aware of what he is capable of. He did reveal himself in the World Tournament, but the only ones who knew his actual identity anyway were the people from Orange Star High, and the memories of those events were wished away by Shenron due to it being connected to Buu. Now though, we have at least 5 people who can pick Gohan out of a crowd that know of his abilities - the director, the two assistant directors, Barry, and Cocoa. But, excluding Barry because blackmail, they are all willing to let this side of Gohan remain secret out of respect for him and his wishes, and will provide support for him if he ever needs it.

Gohan's kinda becoming a counterpoint to his father-in-law - where Mr. Satan admits to his shortcomings only within close friends, and keeps up the bravado and savior facade in public in front of people who expect him to solve all of their problems, Gohan accepts his shortcomings as a people-person and wears it on his sleeve, but still works hard for his family, and his true power is known only to a few confidants who in turn respect his space and desires, even if they run counter to utilizing said power.

It could be a sign of an unmentioned character arc for Gohan. An arc that if followed through, could set up for that Dragonball Online plot point about Gohan writing the Book on Ki Control later in life, bestowing the gifts he's learned to the people at large. A lot more people would read his book if it got the celebrity support and endorsement of veteran retired idol sensation Cocoa, and the support of the director of the mega-blockbuster Great Saiyaman movie, after all.

• Thumbs Up 4

Why the hell do we have Android 17 and 18 recolours.

Unless that's the actual 18, in which case, I have to wonder why she's bleached her hair, and is wearing a pink tracksuit that honestly is nowhere near as good as her Battle of Gods/Android Saga design.

That is Androids 17 and 18, and after all the years of regular life, is not gonna risk tearing up her casual clothes in a fight. Tracksuit it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ooh, it's nice to see a not-so-feline God of Destruction. Apparently very little information is provided on that promo, outside of this:

Well, it does also state that the platform is the 'Survival Arena' and that GanonDwarf has a beard. Thanks Toei.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, they'll be fighting in short groups or all at the same time. I'm hoping for short groups.

Also, no one told me that Gimli became a GoD

• Thumbs Up 1

Since there isn't much to discuss until the Universe Survival arc, how about we talk about the OST? What are your 3 favourite DB BGMs? (NOT Openings)

For me it's:

3. Solid State Scouter

2. Mind Power ... Ki

1. Battle Point Unlimited

A 4th track would be this one:

What about you guys?

My favorite tracks? These I suppose

The American replacement scores for movies 4, 5 and 8 are also guilty pleasures. 

• Thumbs Up 3