Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

No particular order and avoiding ones already said:

1. Move Forward Fearlessly (Budokai) 

2. Frieza's Resurrection 

3. Song of Hope (SSG Goku VS Beerus) 

Honorable Mentions:

VS Golden Frieza (Dokkan Battle) 

VS Gogeta (Dokkan Battle)

Create a Character (Xenoverse 2) 

Super Saiyan Vegeta

Mystic/Ultimate Gohan/Gohan's Anger:

Maijn Vegeta's sacrifice:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku's Transformation: 

Birth of Vegito/Vegito's Theme: 

Gotenks is Born/Gotenks' theme

• Thumbs Up 2

Top 3

Spoiler

1- HERO Song of Hope - Not only this song is REALLY inspiring and energetic, but it basically meant the revival of Dragon Ball, as it played on what many consider being the best scene of the movie, the climax of Goku vs Beerus.

2 - The Lone Warrior - I'm a big Trunks fan, so having a theme played from his perspective by him, was just perfect, heck I'm sad it didn't play during one of his many highlights on the Black arc, but understandable, as there was that whole copyright deal. Still doesn't stop this from being one of the best tracks on the entire franchise, it shows the struggle of the character and his entire motivation, all while being blood pumping and epic.

3 - Ok this was a hard one but...

No More(Fan Name, as it's unreleased so far)- Dragon Ball Kai - Buu Saga

This song was barely used on Kai, it was when Mystic Gohan stared Majin Buu before their big fight began. However, they brought this theme back for probably the best fight in Super, Vegetto vs Merged Zamasu, no matter your opinion on the problems behind that fight and everything surrounding it, you can't deny the fight itself was perfect, from beginning to end, and this track played the entire time, it's a simple track, there aren't too many instruments going on, however the lack of instruments helps a LOT, it makes every single note feel much heavier, every drum beat feels intense, the violins feel powerful, and once the main melody kicks in, we feel the urgency and this hopeful feeling that yes, this is the finale, and it's about time we put an end to this.

Runner ups

Spoiler

Super Saiyan 3 - Dragon Ball Kai - This theme is like a mix of the dragon's theme and the original SSJ3 from the Falconer score, it works both as a transformation theme and a theme for a struggle, it's intense and powerful, fitting of the transformation it introduces.

Desperate Assault (Fan name, unreleased so far) - Again, big Trunks fan,so no way I wouldn't mention the song that's not only his theme from this arc, but the theme that plays during his big transformation. Just like the Lone Warrior, this song captures Trunks' entire struggle, the drama of his character, the tragedy of his world, and without any lyrics, it's an amazing piece that was an instant favorite on my book.

Goku's theme - Kai Buu Saga

It's such a fun and glorious theme, it's basically what Goku's superman theme would be like, it brings forth how Goku's presence feels like, inspiring, hopeful and energetic.

Reviving Majin Buu- Kai Buu Saga

Another Kai theme that came back strong on Super, this one works so much during the Black arc, because the intense beat makes it feel like judgement day, you feel like the song is proclaming a god's wrath, which is also fitting for Majin Buu's awakening itself, as it is the beginning of one of the biggest and most painful fights in the franchise.

Believe in Yourself  - Super

This one is also amazing, it's like a faster heroic version of the Kai SSJ3 theme, which fits, as this is a theme that feels like the tables are turning, it's such a great tune to hear as it hypes up what's to come.

Birth of a God - Super  - This is another classic, it is inspiring and powerful, it really makes you feel like the characters are reaching a new realm of power never seen before.

Super Saiyan God - Super - And this one is another great ''turning the tables'' theme, it's really heroic and inspiring, great stuff.

Blue Saiyan - Super - Similar to Birth of a God, it makes you feel the characters reaching a new realm, the song itself welcomes them to godhood.

Goku's Counter Attack - Resurrection F - Another amazing heroic track, similar deal to Believe in Yourself, a great song for tables being turned.

Struggling against a god - Battle of Gods -  This one makes you feel Beerus' might, how even Goku is having problems against this literal god, you feel the struggle, just as the name suggests.

And finally

Deathmatch with Golden Freeza - Resurrection F - Another amazing song showing the struggle of the fight, but here it seems more matched, far more brutal and chaotic.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm posting from the phone so I can't put the videos.

Right now I can think of the track that plays when Goku goes SSJ for the first time, when Gohan goes SSJ2 and of course the track that plays when Goku makes the Genkidama vs. Buu. Of course I'm speaking of the versions used here that were the original japanese ST

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Pawn said:

Well, there is a character inspired by him in U6 I guess, but that doesn't make the U7 version canon. Thankfully.

We can easily have anyone on the cast go "she looks like Broly" and there you go.

6 minutes ago, Soniman said:

We can easily have anyone on the cast go "she looks like Broly" and there you go.

I don't see it happening, but we don't have long to wait.

Anywho, I've hastily pasted together screenshots (courtesy of white4517) for a more convenient look at the new GoDs:

mw9kPVx.png

I also notice someone in particular is back.

It confirms we'll be seeing Cabba and Frost again. Frost will not be a happy fellow XD Though the version up there doesn't have Cabba in it, I assure you, he's there.

This one has a Cabba in it.

I can't sleep without anything major happening.

Ok.

Obvious Broly ripoff is obvious. I am kinda surprised. Broly is pretty hated in Japan.

She better be able to say more than 1 word.

12 minutes ago, Goku Black (Diamond) said:

Broly ripoff is obvious. I am kinda surprised. Broly is pretty hated in Japan.

And in America..

Broly isnt a particuarly well liked character but he keeps comming back, s'weird

• Thumbs Up 1

I think over 70% of the DB fans hate him.

But why a girl?

WHY MAKE AN INNOCENT 15 YEARS OLD GIRL TRANSFORM INTO THE MANLIEST THING IN ALL OF THE SERIES?!

1 hour ago, Goku Black (Diamond) said:

I think over 70% of the DB fans hate him.

But why a girl?

WHY MAKE AN INNOCENT 15 YEARS OLD GIRL TRANSFORM INTO THE MANLIEST THING IN ALL OF THE SERIES?!

Because maybe Toriyama thought it'd be funny. And to be fair, the contrast is startling, and already gives her more character than Broly ever had. That's not saying much, mind you, but still.

... Oh dear God, the power level arguments are going to get stupid when she starts fighting the Blues, aren't they.

19 minutes ago, Candescence said:

Because maybe Toriyama thought it'd be funny. And to be fair, the contrast is startling, and already gives her more character than Broly ever had. That's not saying much, mind you, but still.

... Oh dear God, the power level arguments are going to get stupid when she starts fighting the Blues, aren't they.

Weeeelll to be fair, Super now has a chance to make some sense out of the LSSJ transformation or whatever they wish to call it. How?

We already got a transformation that is just like Broly and on the realms of SSJB, Trunks' Super Saiyan Rage, if that was actually foreshadowing this, and is somehow connected to this transformation, we could get an actual answer to both what is the LSSJ and SSJRage.

31 minutes ago, Candescence said:

We're still talking about power levels in this series even tho that they're completely pointless? 

There will be talk about what is intrinsically stronger, this Legendary Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Rage form, or the Super Saiyan Blue, which is what was meant, but that'll be resolved in this arc. 

As for why making Sisly as bulky as she is, it got your attention, did it not? If this was a "regular" Super Saiyan, people would just quip how Super is now doing what Heroes and Xenoverse did. By making this woman satisfy another fan dream, buzz has been generated as to what this form really is and how it stacks up. Now she's not "just" a Super Saiyan that happens to be a woman, she's a woman that's seemingly THE Legendary Super Saiyan of that universe, of all things.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know it's only for some seconds, but those fighting scenes (Krillin with the Destructo Disc, Vegeta VS Not Buu, Goku vs Wolf) look amazing.

I wouldn't worry about it. The tournament's strongest rivals are likely to have less comedic designs, while the first few matches will be more of a laugh. I can't wait for Vegeta vs. Fat Po

With the female Broly (Let's call her Sisly) I got a question in my mind.

Whis said Universe 6 and Universe 7 are "Twin Universes". Does that mean Sayians, Earthlings, Namekians, Frieza's Race are only in these 2 Universes? I am pretty sure Sisly is from U6.

And I'm calling it right now, they are changing the LSSJ name into SSJ Green or something like that.

6 hours ago, -Robin- said:

As for why making Sisly as bulky as she is, it got your attention, did it not? If this was a "regular" Super Saiyan, people would just quip how Super is now doing what Heroes and Xenoverse did. 

Honestly still kinda looks like something out of Heroes.

Not that I'm complaining.

I wonder since we FINALLY have a female super saiyan, if that means Pan/Bra can finally go SSJ.

• Thumbs Up 2