Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I wonder since we FINALLY have a female super saiyan, if that means Pan/Bra can finally go SSJ.

You mean in side materials right? Because one is a baby and the other isn't even born yet.

Also dear god what if that form is actually what a female Super Saiyan looks like and not a new transformation or Legendary form, that'd be fucking amazing.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Ratcicle King said:

You mean in side materials right? Because one is a baby and the other isn't even born yet.

Also dear god what if that form is actually what a female Super Saiyan looks like and not a new transformation or Legendary form, that'd be fucking amazing.

I honestly wouldn't care if it was in side-material, a time skip, a future arc, or anything. Just fucking give me Bra and Pan as SSJs.

Just now, PC the Hedgehog said:

On one hand, yay, female Super Saiyans!

On the other...female Broly why

They weren't gonna genderbend Princess Trunks for him, so they genderbent Princess Broly for Prince Trunks?

Remember, Saiyans have a type, they're amazon chasers, just look at Chichi and Bulma, FemBroly is probably jackpot for Cabba.

Being fair, we don't know what Sisly is like yet as a character. What looks like a raging monster character like Broly could actually be really different.

Wouldn't be surprising, Toriyama is well known for playing with expectations, for all we know FemBroly is just a nice friendly gal.

Most likely, her design is similar to Cabba and she was shown powering after Cabba and Frost powered up, as if they were all part of the same team.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Ratcicle King said:

Most likely, her design is similar to Cabba and she was shown powering after Cabba and Frost powered up, as if they were all part of the same team.

Is Frost still part of their team? I thought they were done with him after the U6 V U7 arc?

Well, he can't travel between universes, so he is with U6.

And they most probably only have him for his strenght, not him as a  person.

Most likely, unlike U6 V U7 there's a lot more at stake than just a planet, their entire universe can be destroyed, and Frost is still one of the strongest of U6. Champa probably threatened him against cheating and made sure to have him get stronger (Golden Frost, anyone.) just in case.

I believe that she's a sibling of Cabba. It's true that Cabba didn't know anything about a Super Saiyan at first, but my theory is that Cabba's sister was hiding this secret power from him. She's probably really shy or embarrassed of her muscular form, hence why she looks so timid and innocent before her transformation.

2 hours ago, CD Sanic said:

Hmm...

Hide contents

tumblr_ok62n1x4Kz1si9pz2o2_540.jpg

Hide contents

Gaogamon.jpgMachgaogamon.jpg

I think the wolf is a Toei idea

Spoiler

Not the first wolfman in Dragon Ball.

a0jieMV.png

Well, Man-Wolf.

We finally get a Super Saiyan that's a woman and she turns out to be nearly identical to the one character I DESPISE in this franchise.

• Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Nepenthe said:

We finally get a Super Saiyan that's a woman and she turns out to be nearly identical to the one character I DESPISE in this franchise.

Well, as I said, we should probably wait until we actually see the arc because Toriyama might be going for making her look like Broly, but actually being very different intelligence and personality wise.

Unless they do make her just Broly, in which case, are you fucking kidding me.

14 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Unless they do make her just Broly, in which case, are you fucking kidding me.

Watch it happen now that you've spoken the possibility of it into existence.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Ratcicle King said:

inb4 she's from U10 and hates Goku thanks to Black.

I think that won't be the case since Black came from an alternate timeline where he killed Gowasu, wished for Goku's body and then appeared in Trunks' timeline and killed Gowasu once more. I doubt they ever crossed paths.

Also, I don't know if that wolf that fights Goku is relevant nor I care if he isn't, but I want him in XV2

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah at this point if they keep working on Super DLC for XV2 they'll never even begin work XV3.