FourCartridge

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

C33DomAWMAA0x8n.jpg

Fembroly seems to be from the same Universe as the guy Goku fights through most of the intro, and they also seem to have a member of Beerus' race there too... Guess this universe will be the main threat of the arc

A few more shots

C33DoK5XUAAiTqY.jpg

The new Gods of Destruction

C33DjHtWAAAmt8I.jpg

Goku's new... form?

Well, Goku has one for sure.

I don't know about not-U6 VS U7 Announcer. 

While transformations are amazing, I like Hit because he doesn't need one.

And is it me or is that a Cyborg in the Cauli team? 

So, who's taking guesses on the new form. I'll go with the boring SSJ2 Blue.

Honestly though, I would love seeing Super Saiyan God properly returning. I like to think that SSG is stronger than SSB, seeing as SSB is actually SSJ with god energy being transferred, rather than a proper Saiyan god form. That and I love the form's idea of it being immensely powerful but being heavily limited on resources, sort of like SSJ3. 

I know this is gonna sound like a fan-fiction thing, but the color and Goku's face made it seem evil, maybe why he goes to base really quickly.

And another thing is that when we see the 2 Zeno's, they are opposite colors (red and blue), which may mean that they are pretty different and are gonna fight each other.

But I guess we will have to wait. I kinda hope this arc is longer than the others, at least make it last until August.

I hope we get more Shida in this arc.

For those who don't know, Naotoshi Shida is more or less the best animator at Toei. Some examples from the Dragon Ball series include:

He also appears a little in the new opening:

From 1:06.

Didn't he also work on this section of the BoG arc?

b83.gif

It could be someone just emulating Shida's style, since it's the exact same scene he worked on the movie, but the aura effects, fluid animation and speed look remarkably like his work, even for just a homage.

King Kai was on fire this last episode, but the best line has to be Vegeta going ''Sure, let's hang out with YAMCHA''

At this point we might not even need Super Abridged, Funimation's got us covered.

Also,  so, seems like the ''Goku is Evil'' theory is becoming  the new ''Goten is Goku Black''.