Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

Cell was also called a God of Destruction and no one mentions it. :U

-You know nothing, fool! It's Chaos, the God of Destruction! Muahahahahaha!

• Thumbs Up 3

Sometimes I wonder if the DBS animators and Toriyama are aware of DBZA

There would hardly be any reason to have a legion of actual Ghost Nappas otherwise in the latest DB Super episode when Tambourine would have been more appropriate for the critical moment in the scene.

C3UnFdjVcAAQVhs.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

The next episode looks really cool. They seem to be using some filters or effects trying to emulate DBZ's look more.
zHrU4d8.jpgl4WlRHt.jpg

4 hours ago, -Robin- said:

Sometimes I wonder if the DBS animators and Toriyama are aware of DBZA

There would hardly be any reason to have a legion of actual Ghost Nappas otherwise in the latest DB Super episode when Tambourine would have been more appropriate for the critical moment in the scene.

C3UnFdjVcAAQVhs.jpg

lol, yeah I kept thinking about what TFS could do with this episode.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/29/2017 at 0:54 PM, Marcello said:

lol, yeah I kept thinking about what TFS could do with this episode.

I'm actually not sure how that would be handled, mainly because in TFS' canon, Nappa got wished back to life because he was technically killed when Vegeta was working for Frieza, and therefore was technically killed by Frieza, and then went on to become a movie executive. 

Masako Nozawa, the woman who voices Goku, Goten, Gohan, Bardock, Turles and Goku Black got a Guinness World Record for Voice Acting in DB games for  23 years.

• Thumbs Up 6

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I'm actually not sure how that would be handled, mainly because in TFS' canon, Nappa got wished back to life because he was technically killed when Vegeta was working for Frieza, and therefore was technically killed by Frieza, and then went on to become a movie executive. 

Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Bulma showed up in the episode as ghosts as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/2/2017 at 8:41 AM, Meta77 said:

Noting will ever top blacks sub voice. It was perfect

Noting will because their isn't anything to compete against it yet silly. and I don't count Xenoverse's dub because Sean said he had no idea how the character was going to be and had no voice direction.

10 minutes ago, goku262002 said:

Noting will because their isn't anything to compete against it yet silly. and I don't count Xenoverse's dub because Sean said he had no idea how the character was going to be and had no voice direction.

Still won't top it. You can picture it in your head. Dub goku is not capable of sounding that sly and condescending yet being so calm and collected. The lightness of his siblings voice made you say wow this guy is seriously twisted yet his mannerism is so polite is literally  creepy. Also suck for dub watchers they won't get that amazing preview episode theme music to get hyped for the next week. Lord that music was killer

But now the universe arc is up

13 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Still won't top it. You can picture it in your head. Dub goku is not capable of sounding that sly and condescending yet being so calm and collected. The lightness of his siblings voice made you say wow this guy is seriously twisted yet his mannerism is so polite is literally  creepy. 

I recommend you check Schemmel's work as Paradox in Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time if you think that.

26 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Is that the new movie? Been needing to see it

No, the new one is Dark Side of the Dimensions, Bonds Beyond Time is the crossover one.

Here, someone else thought of that too.

• Thumbs Up 1

That doesn't suit Black at all, if you ask me. While it's hard to imagine him in English after watching the Japanese version, the voice at the very least needs to possess the ever-present sneer that Masako Nozawa gave him.

I'm not saying that's the exact voice for him, I'm just showing an example of how Schemmel can do a condescending and collected tone while still sounding like Goku.

At the moment, this looks like it's gonna be the best DB opening.

And I tought nothing would surpass the GT one.

Since I liked the new ending so much, I made this album art out of the panels in it:

QILwkxd.jpg

I had to rearrange and recut the bottom row to get certain characters in. But the ones above that are as they appear in the ending, though I had to do a lot of copy and pasting to get them fully without text.

37 minutes ago, Goku Black (Diamond) said:

At the moment, this looks like it's gonna be the best DB opening.

And I tought nothing would surpass the GT one.

I don't think it will, judging by the music preview. GT's is just too good.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, comparing Limit-Breaker x Survivor  which is supposed to get you hyped is hard to compare with how relaxing Dan Dan Kokoru Hikareteku is.

I guess they are both amazing in their own ways.

Welp new OP is out

Spoiler

So Goku went SSJB and got a red aura(Kaioken) and it turned him back to base?

Are we getting a new form?

Based Goku?

• Thumbs Up 1