FourCartridge

Dragon Ball

2410 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Goku Black (Diamond) said:

I'm confused.

Is killing allowed in this tournament?

The way i see it after this episode is as long as zeno is having fun anything goes. Though I think

Spoiler

gohan will lose. This is not the real tournament just a pre show round. But this will open his *eyes* no pun to show how much he is going to have to put up a fight against these people. This is for the universe. But having them tell zeno that is gokus son i think zeno will stop him from killing gohan since its gokus aka his best friends son.

DiamondX likes this

-No matter what Buu gets Hit with, it won't phaze him and he's still strong af...but in the other hand, he needs to be convinced by Mr. Satan to go and fight so that could be a problem in the future.

-Universe 9's Shin is an a-hole. He's more fit for a villain lackey than for his curren positivo

-We know the name of the guy in robes that is with the universe 11 comitee

Spoiler

Toppo

Spoiler

-Has no one ever told Basil that winners don't do drugs?

-Lavenda seems to be a psycopath. In a normal tournament he wouldn't be allowed to participate, but this is the "Let's entertain the Zenos" tournament so...

-Speaking of that last one.

Spoiler

Whis' father  (I don't remember his name) mentioned that they still need to establish the rules for the actual tournament. I think, in the end, some of the rules here will be used

-And last one: 3 Dangers for XV2 please :P

CD Sanic likes this

Toppo was revealed like 3 days ago on the website.

Spoiler

He is the leader of the Pride Troopers and is a God of Destruction candidate.

Given that anything goes for this Multiverse tournament, with the only condition being that the Zen'O are satisfied or that the combatant stops moving, that could be a reason why Goku gets Lapis and Lazuli to compete. Since they have an infinite energy supply, the two of them could serve as an impenetrable wall against those who rely on technique or attrition, not overwhelming power, to get the win. 

The energy and power of Universe 9's Trio De Dangers cannot be sensed by Goku or those in Universe 7. Maybe that serves as the inspiration for Goku to give them a call as well, to even the playing field in that way.

Spoiler

Yep, it's official now, the arc is one big wake up call for Goku, not only they're forcing him to choose between a good fight and the universal destruction, flat out, no ''oh he didn't know'' excuses, but also he's been making an ass out of himself for all the 12 universes.