Awoo.

Which Sonic game are you going to play next?

Emmett L. Brown

I'm really interested in which games of the series you guys still play today, so this one of those threads where you can ignore the opening post and just read the title.

For me the next one I'm gonna play is Sonic Heroes, believe it or not. It's a bit of an awkward game, but I can appreciate what it got right, and it's a good wind-down after trying to 100% Sonic Adventure 2. I'll probably play something else after that, but I'm likely to go back to Sonic Generations again soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm currently playing through Unleashed HD. The daytime levels are fun, but so far its a pretty "meh" game because of the one-thoussand bad design choices just in the first half of the game, but I have to finish what I started...besides I payed 10 bucks for it.

Well I am STILL playing SA2. I will not rest until I have unlocked Green Hill (god help me)! I also play Sonic CD (2011) quite regularly. I love that game. I think I might play Sonic 3d Blast again. Been a while since I did that.

ShTH

I don't know why exactly, because it's a pretty shit game. But I just really want to play it. And I'm going to as soon as I can find a memory card for my Gamecube. And then it'll just be a question of how much I can takes before my brain starts haemorrhaging.

• Thumbs Up 2

Probably Heroes. When I first got the game, I really didn't care for it, and simply sold it after beating Team Sonic's and Chaotix's story. I've now recently re-bought it, and so, am going to try and beat it once and for all.

If this counts, probably Sonic Jump.

I still haven't gotten through it yet. It gets pretty hard. >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

If Transformed counts, then that. If not though, then it will most likely be the next new Sonic game. I don't spend most of my time playing the same single player experience on any game once I've completed it and it's still is safely within my possession.

Memory Card... found

Wii... hooked up

Westopolis... booted

Mind... lost

Wish me luck.

• Thumbs Up 2

As far as new games are concerned, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed will definitely be that game.

Otherwise, it'll either be Sonic Colors or Sonic CD. The former, because it's my favorite 3D (for a given definition of "3D") Sonic game; the latter, because it's the only Sonic game on my tablet that I genuinely like.

I'm going to try to finish Tails Adventure. It seemed like a really interesting game and I prefer the more obscure and fringe media in general.

If Transformed counts, then I'm going to go with that. I would probably still throw in Sonic Generations every now and then if I didn't lend it to a friend (who will soon be dead for not touching it the whole time he's had it).

Sonic Adventure...? Its the one I play the most, and if its not that I'll Debug playthrough Sonic3&knuckles or Sonic 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still working my way through 100%ing the HD version of Sonic Adventure 2 (damn you, external life commitments! *shakes fist*).

After that, I don't know. Generations HD is generally the game I go back for a quick playthrough most frequently. I generally only play through SA1/ SA2 once a year. Same goes for the first two Riders games and Sonics 1-&K. Much outside of that I don't actually revisit all that often, actually.

Sure, I might dip quickly into either episode of Sonic 4 once in a while, but Heroes, Shadow, 06, Unleashed and Colours I rarely go back to. I don't think I've played Heroes or Shadow in a good 3-4 years now.

I've recently been playing through Colours again (alternating between Wii and DS to extend it out, and playing Game Land/Special stages too).

Next I'll be playing SA2 HD or SaASRT I imagine, whichever comes out first.

Probably All-Stars Racing Transformed, when it comes out.

Other then that, Gens once in a while.

I'll probably give Unleashed another go, I may have hated going through it, but now that that's done, i might actually have fun with it.