Awoo.

Which Sonic game are you going to play next?

Emmett L. Brown

Ooh I'm not sure, I was playing through Sonic Adventure On my dreamcast before I moved so maybe that. But when I get a TV I am tempted to play either Colours or Unleashed Wii Version.

I'm SOO tempted to buy a cheap Xbox to play unleashed HD and generations (My Laptop lags it pretty bad at times! D:) heck I'd even buy '06 to have the full set!

Edit: actually maybe I'll do Sonic Shuffle, try and 100% the dreamcast games :P

Edited by Jolt_TH

Well, seeing how I beat Sonic Adventure DX on Sunday, I might play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle next.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I beat Sonic Generations 100%, so I guess now I'll work backwards and replay the others. (I still play Sonic 2 everyday)

Since I finished Sonic Generations not too long ago and greatly enjoyed it, I set my target on Sonic Colors next. I’ve seen a few gameplay videos on youtube and it looks like a ton a fun. Not to mention I thought some of the cutscenes were charming as hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

I need to go back and finish 100%ing Generations on the PS3 - I'm at 71%, and most of the remaining ones are linked.  (As in, when I finish last star ring (trophy #1) I'll automatically get access to the last skill (trophy #2) and the last collectible (trophy#3))  Then it's just defeat the final boss without getting hit and I'll have the platinum.  I've been avoiding that one because the first try of the last boss was so messed up - I he never hit me, but I couldn't hit him either.  I spent nearly twenty minutes going around in circles before I stopped collecting rings and died.  I beat him the second time, but have avoided the battle since then.

@Thrippa

There was something about that "not get hit" trophy that makes it much easier than it sounds... although I can't quite put my finger on it. (something like getting hit by debris not counting or something)

Don't be so quick to hammer the restart button if you take a hit from something other than the TE. You might unlock the trophy anyway.

Sonic Generations and Sonic 4 ep 2. When they came out I was busy with other games, a year after and I was still busy with other games and finaly I can play them.

Probably Sonic Unleashed. I'm not looking forward to the combat oriented werehog sections, but the thrilling sense of speed in Sonic's daytime stages, large amount of variety in soundtrack, and exhilarating hedgehog engine will probably make me pick it up soon. Anyone selling it for a decent price on amazon, let me know :) .

@Thrippa

There was something about that "not get hit" trophy that makes it much easier than it sounds... although I can't quite put my finger on it. (something like getting hit by debris not counting or something)

Don't be so quick to hammer the restart button if you take a hit from something other than the TE. You might unlock the trophy anyway.

Thanks for the tip!  I'll keep it in mind.

• 10 months later...

Sonic Unleashed.

Well...my 360 profile got ruined by a defunct email adress, so I'm rebuildling my achievements. I'll enjoy replaying this game in spite of all my yammering about teh werehog, but I'll never, never, EVER get the effing Eggmanland hot dog missions again. Gah!

I have yet to play Sonic 3D Blast..so probably that.

Yes I still play the old arcade games.

The Generations 3DS now that I have a 3DS. I've heard people defend it and say it's bad, so I'm curious about it. Also, I have yet to try Unwiished and Black Knight, which also had really mixed reception from the fans from what I currently hear when I ask about them. Other than that though, just the Game Gear games, which at this point I really don't care for or see a need to play. I hear they're good, but I really don't want to be bothered adding those to my list.

I really need to finish Sonic Rush Adventure, especially collecting the Emeralds. I'd also like to replay Sonic CD with all good futures and Time Stones. I would also like to replay Sonic Riders as well.

Sonic Advance is the next game I'm gonna play. I haven't played this game in years since the first time I beat it and got all the Chaos Emeralds, so I wanna see if I can still beat it and get all the emeralds again. But I remember the 7th one being a pain, so I'm not looking forward to that one though.

I'm replaying sonic adventure 1 after years of not playing it. My gamecube copy got stolen. I bought it again on psn. Ah, it feels good to replay that good game. After that, I dont know. I'll have to choose between replaying sonic unleashed (both version), colors (both version), rush, rush adventure, sonic adventure 2, sonic heroes, sonic 1, sonic CD, secret rings, black knight, sonic generations and if I'm lucky, I might get to play LW. I might play 06 if I'm bored.

I wish to get my hands on S3K, the only main sonic game that I havent played. I know, shame on me. I'm fan of all eras of sonic so I want to play it. My favorite classic is currently CD and I wanna see if 3K can change that. Can anyone tell me if it's on psn ? I heard it was only on xbox live but I'm not sure and I still didnt get the time to verify.

I'm currently playing the new Sonic 2 version on Android. Likey. Likey a lot. :3

I also only just found out Sonic Chrono Adventure was already released by Lake Fepard, so yeah... I know it's a fan game but I bloody loooooove ATS so will be giving it a go.

This is embarrassing... a while back the Gamecube memory card I had plugged into my Wii got corrupted. Now that I have a new one...

SONIC ADVENTURE-ERA MARATHON!!!

oh god i think i threw up in my mouth a little

Since I have played every Sonic game I could get my hands on, I going to play Lost World and try out Generations 3DS once I get my hands on the Wii U and 3DS.

When I get a Wii U, then it will almost certainly be Lost World (and at the rate that plan is going, I'll probably get the third Nintendo game along with it. 8P) However, the most likely Sonic game I'm going to play is Unleashed, and needing reference for my short will probably be the main motivation. Why not run through Dragon Road after taking down notes, eh?

To be honest, right now I'm keeping away from games to prioritise my hobbies, so I haven't played any of the console games in a while. That said, I play the Stealth/Tax Sonic remakes as much as I can; sidescrolling Sonic games, while frustrating at first (damn you /all/ of Sonic CD), feel pretty damn good when you get better.

When I do play Sonic on console, it could be on any of the ones I own, minus '06. So that's Generations, Unleashed, SA1 and SA2. I mostly play them for why I love the series: awesome music in your ears as you blast through a surreal or breathtaking environment. Replaying SA 1, I only now realise how that game's OST was wasted on the 7 year-old me.