Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

Of course. Most people make the satisfying scratching of an itchy derriere look tasteless, degrading, and anything less than blatant disregard for one's public imagery.

But not Robotnik.

I found a transvestite in 06

https://www.youtube....w&feature=g-upl

Is 06 trying to be more "mature" or is it just bad/no proof-reading because it's an unfinished game? Most likely the latter.

Also the fact that all these NPCs don't have names and are just "girl", "boy", or "middle aged man" is pretty funny in a really embarrassingly bad way.

The most unintentionally hilarious thing in a Sonic game is that Sonic Team expected me to take the entirety of Shadow The Hedgehog seriously.

The fact you take a game with a talking blue hedgehog, that can run at the speed of sound, whom collects giant golden rings and traverses rollcoastereque stages seriously is hilarious.

Is 06 trying to be more "mature" or is it just bad/no proof-reading because it's an unfinished game? Most likely the latter.

Also the fact that all these NPCs don't have names and are just "girl", "boy", or "middle aged man" is pretty funny in a really embarrassingly bad way.

It's not really that big of a deal, the NPC's all look the same, so you're not gonna remember them

Same with Unleashed, the only NPC i remember is Pickle.

The boy girl thing I just had to record though, it was hilarious.

It's not really that big of a deal, the NPC's all look the same, so you're not gonna remember them

Same with Unleashed, the only NPC i remember is Pickle.

The boy girl thing I just had to record though, it was hilarious.

At least in Unleashed they're mostly unique and have their own names and identities, even if they are mostly unmemorable. 06's NPCs are so charmless it loops back round to being amusing. It's so lazy.

At least in Unleashed they're mostly unique and have their own names and identities, even if they are mostly unmemorable. 06's NPCs are so charmless it loops back round to being amusing. It's so lazy.

I'll admit you're right about that.

Really like Unleashed's Hub worlds.

Dunno why people hate them, call it padding, call it whatever you want.

There's so much charm in these hub worlds it's amazing.

derpv.png

WUTS A SANIK?

I had JUST posted with this face when I noticed that.

Oh well, here's the video version at 11:29

Edited by Mysterics
  • Thumbs Up 1

CUZ WE'RE SONIC HEROEZ

0.jpg

This scene is pretty stupid in its own right, but what made it funny to me was an auditory problem.

So most of us know what composite cables are.

P11402344.jpg

The yellow one (I believe) is used for video. The white and red ones are used for audio. The T.V I was using only had the yellow and white slots, so the red one never got plugged in. Since I never played around with the sound settings (since it wasn't a huge issue), this meant certain sounds wouldn't play, usually bits of dialogue in cutscenes, but I didn't notice it much.

In the last shot of the last scene, there is absolutely no music whatsoever, so when Sonic and friends say "WE'RE SONIC HEROES" and freezeframe into really stupid poses, it's accompanied by nothing but dead silence. It was so incredibly awkward and terrible.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sonic wolf-whistles at Lumina at 3:15

Didn't know he had a thing for alternate dimension half-entities...

Dear Sonic

What the crap?

Concerned fan.

The moment when Elise dies, Sonic is just so derped, his line so flat​, it's just funny.

At 3:12, or the default image, I guess...

Edited by Mysterics

Shadow's body language in the Heroes cutscene when they come across Team Chaotix

The way he makes tiny nods of his head in agreement with Rouge gets me every time :lol:

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah, I noticed that even as a kid and I thought I was kind cute and funny at the same time, as if Shadow's newfound amnesia made him Rouge's pup basically.

Also, why the hell was Rouge so itching for a fight? It's not like she knows any of the Chaotix personally.

Edited by Soniman

Because Heroes, in terms of picking fights for ridiculous and trivial reasons, is second only to the Rivals series.

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh dear, the fights in Rivals are hilarious.

Not Silver: Hi Silver!

Silver: Back off!

Not Silver: What's wrong? I'm trying to stop Eggma-

Silver: I'm not going to listen to you and not realise we should be working as a team. Instead, I'm going to fight you!

Gawd... Silver sucks.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh dead, the fights in Rivals are hilarious.

Not Silver: Hi Silver!

Silver: Back off!

Not Silver: What's wrong? I'm trying to stop Eggma-

Silver: I'm not going to listen to you and realise we should be working as a team. Instead, I'm going to fight you!

Gawd... Silver sucks.

Silver is the best thing to happen to this series

no joke

The horrible lip synching that's painfully noticeable in the 3D games, but I am aware that they are made to match the original Japanese voices and not the English voices. Still, I find it pretty funny.

The horrible lip synching that's painfully noticeable in the 3D games, but I am aware that they are made to match the original Japanese voices and not the English voices. Still, I find it pretty funny.

Its not even that they were just made to open and close for any of the voice clips not even matching the actual movement of lips.

I suppose that's another funny thing about the series... just how easily prone almost everyone is to fight each other. It's like you can't introduce a new character without him/her having to be a boss fight over some misunderstanding. Seriously, calm the fuck down, Sonic characters.

"Who are you?"

"I'm someone you've vaguely met three times so far. Now listen, I don't need much of your time, I just need to ask you something important; do you know anything about *insert vill-"

"Enough! I noticed you didn't tie your shoelaces! PREPARE TO DIE, MOTHERFUCKER."

Marine says hi. As do Rouge, Omega, and the Babylons, cuz they're not nice guys yet. (I really want Rouge to go good for real.)