Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

When Eggman slaps a Chao

I think Eggman's movements in general were pretty darn awkward to say the least. Well, before Unleashed that is. The way he moved was very stiff, yet his movements were still exaggerated. And his huge arms in Sonic Heroes and Shadow the hedgehog didn't really help either.

And I don't really know what is up with Eggman in this scene. O_o

If you want to embed a video, you can just copy and paste the Youtube link. You don't need to worry about anything else.

OK, thanks. I've never tried to embed before.

Watch this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.c...ed/jNmDiqJ2vZA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not so funny now, eh?

I don't know what you're trying to teach me. You've only given me yet another reason to gush over Robotnik.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 1

The way Tails appears to take the Yellow Chaos Emerald out of his ass in one SA2 cutscene. It's not just where it looks like he's taking it from, it's what his eyes look like as he's doing it;

m7x0yq.png

Just see it in motion in the cutscene that starts at approximately 7:30 in;

That is one dead-looking expression.

• Thumbs Up 1

And I don't really know what is up with Eggman in this scene. O_o

He's probably feigning injury; the last thing he did in that cutscene was swipe the Chaos Emerald while they were distracted.

The way Tails appears to take the Yellow Chaos Emerald out of his ass in one SA2 cutscene. It's not just where it looks like he's taking it from, it's what his eyes look like as he's doing it;

m7x0yq.png

"I'm sorry sir, I promise I won't put emeralds where they don't go anymore"

Of course, everyone continues to do this, so...

I don't know what you're trying to teach me. You've only given me yet another reason to gush over Robotnik.

On one hand, you're right - I've never found Chao to be appealing (I'll never understand those who want the Chao Garden to return).

But on the other hand... he's hurting a baby! How is that something to admire?!

But on the other hand... he's hurting a baby! How is that something to admire?!

No no, I meant as in that was a good example of showing what a cretin he really is, showing that contrary to popular belief, he can be just as much of a bastard as SatAM Robotnik. That's what I meant, a moment proudly displaying his dickery where few villains delve into, other characters in the Garden being able to do the same notwithstanding. I myself don't actually condone hurting innocent creatures, obviously.

...Even if I still don't like Chao. I'm more of a Wisp/Little Animal in Badnik person.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh, OK.

I'm more of a Wisp/Little Animal in Badnik person.

So am I, though I think the Wisps are cuter.

But something about this image looks really really off yet really really funny, I just can't put my finger on it.

chairsonic.png

I shall defeat you Silver! With the power of my invisible chair!

Edit: In fact, just try and stand like Sonic is in that bottom cut scene, beware your thighs =p

It's that freakishly straight long tail that gets me. Looks like he's turning into a Bee.

• Thumbs Up 5

It's that freakishly straight long tail that gets me. Looks like he's turning into a Bee.

It looks like the person who designed that particular scene came into the room and said 'Hey I just played this awesome game called Final Fantays 7! I'm gonna pay homage to Clouds hair on Sonic!'

uhelise.png

Or maybe how it looks like Elise is about to perform rule 34 right before our eyes...

Well, considering that she has feelings for Sonic, if it wasn't for the fact that it is a family game, she probably would've done just that...

Edit: In fact, just try and stand like Sonic is in that bottom cut scene, beware your thighs =p

Edited by Blue Blood

uhelise.png

Maybe it's the blank emotionless expression on Sonic's face.

Maybe it's how Sonic looks like a tailors dummy thats being propped up by a stick.

Maybe it's how Sonic's tail looks like it could chop through a jungle.

Maybe it's how it looks like Elise is photoshopped in (she's not, thats how it appears in the cut scene).

Or maybe how it looks like Elise is about to perform rule 34 right before our eyes...

But something about this image looks really really off yet really really funny, I just can't put my finger on it.

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 4

It's actually pretty freakishly long in Sonic Adventure as well.

It's actually pretty freakishly long in Sonic Adventure as well.

At least it's not as bad as Knuckles's tail. Echidnas don't have visible tails, yet they make his longer in each design he gets.

• Thumbs Up 2

The E rank music in Unleashed.

Was the orchestra hammered or something?

I think it was intentional, as if to say "OH MAN, YOU FUCKING SUUUUCK!"

The E rank music in Unleashed.

Was the orchestra hammered or something?

I hardly think an out of tune and out of time rendition of the main theme for the failure music was unintentionally funny.

• 6 months later...

Watch Big after Chaos transforms.

The only way he can express his horror....is dancing on the spot. SA's character model animation was choppy at best but this is downright hilarious in how silly it looks laugh.png

And then Sonic appears, says he'll help, runs towards Chaos....and then vanishes into thin air. Uh, thanks?

Shadow's death scream in sonic 06 Nooooooooo! its so over the top.

Especially since it happens like every five seconds in one of those Silver hover levels. Never became old! xD

• Thumbs Up 2