Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

All right I got one:

Eggmans "Get a load of THIS!" in Sonic Adventure. As a kid, I always thought he put so much emphasis on the "th" sound to the point that it sounded more like a "P" sound, thus creating "Get a load of PISS!"

• Thumbs Up 1

Getting every character in SASRT. Oh wait, that isn't funny, that's just hard.

It doesn't sound that hard to try and get a lot of Sonic's characters in the world of Arabian Knights. Thee only recurring characters that have any role to play in the story aside from Sonic are Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman. Everyone else is just their for the party mode, and they're the same versions of the characters they've always been.

wg-sonic-and-the-secret-rings-1.jpg

I will admit though, Knuckles in the world of the Arabian Knights is pretty hilarious, even though I find Dan Green to be annoying voicing him in Secret Rings.

Some people might agree with me or not but Sonic and Shadow turning Super in SA2

I've come to learn that the older I become, the more suggestive that cutscene looks...

• Thumbs Up 1

It doesn't sound that hard to try and get a lot of Sonic's characters in the world of Arabian Knights. Thee only recurring characters that have any role to play in the story aside from Sonic are Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman. Everyone else is just their for the party mode, and they're the same versions of the characters they've always been.

wg-sonic-and-the-secret-rings-1.jpg

I will admit though, Knuckles in the world of the Arabian Knights is pretty hilarious, even though I find Dan Green to be annoying voicing him in Secret Rings.

I said SASRT, as in Sonic and all stars racing transformed.

I said SASRT, as in Sonic and all stars racing transformed.

Lawl, well I completely misread that post biggrin.png

Lawl, well I completely misread that post biggrin.png

An easy mistake to make biggrin.png

Edited by MatthewMotoBug
  • Thumbs Up 1

This line in Sonic Heroes, said by Tails after the Robot Carnival Boss;

'Making robots is the same as breaking them!'

Really Tails? You of all people are saying that?

Remember at the end of Sonic Adventure 1 when he was like "All´s well that ends well" when the whole city was like, destroyed and drown by Perfect Chaos?

Poor Tails doesn´t get it right.

Edited by Ristar
  • Thumbs Up 3

Do you even TF2?

If you or another person on your team smacks a building with a jag any Engineer melee weapon, the building gets repaired/upgraded/reloaded. 

Now, when someone on the other smacks the building with their Southern Hospitality Melee weapon, it gets damaged/destroyed

You could also reverse a clip of someone breaking a robot. In end of the clip it's fine right? Right?

What gets me is how nonsensical it is. I mean if you break something, isn't that kind of the opposite of creation?

Remember at the end of Sonic Adventure 1 when he was like "All´s well that ends well" when the whole city was like, destroyed and drown by Perfect Chaos?

I could go into an explanation of how Tails was absolutely right when he said that, but I get the feeling all that would do is start an argument. I will point out however that the city wasn't destroyed. It was flooded and heavily damaged, but for the most part it remained intact.

But yeah, Tails really didn't have much luck with voice actors during the Dreamcast Era.

I would maybe explain this as maybe he gets the same feeling destroying bad robots as he does when he builds them himself. When you are kid, the same applies to blocks. Building up the tower of blocks can bring the same excitement as pushing it over or destroying the tower. Maybe he does have a like for destruction slightly now after hanging out with Sonic for so long.

Most likely, thats just positive thinking. Yes things are destroyed, but the creature has been stopped from causing further damage, so alls well that ends well right?

I will point out however that the city wasn't destroyed. It was flooded and heavily damaged, but for the most part it remained intact.

Um... water damage, you know? =P

But yeah, not going to get on that, because we've already been there and it didn't turn out so well. XD

• 1 month later...

I love the opening scene to Tails story in Japanese in Sonic Adventure, where the entire crash is nothing but Tails VA making increasingly ridiculous sounding screams.

It becomes even funnier when you play it with the voices in Japanese but while keeping the subs in English, where you think they REALLY should've made it so that there where two sets of English subs: one for the dubbed over voices and ones that are a direct translation of the Japanese dialogue. Instead, we have the subs telling us that the Japanese translation of "Look out below!" is "AAEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!" LMFAO

Edited by TheFatPanda