Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

I never noticed it the first time, but wow, that is a a bad throwing animation. It's like Sonic was trying to use the Force but couldn't be bothered mustering up the energy to lift his arm completely.

Meanwhile, Knuckles is silently crying inside. The fumbling of cards was the bleeding wound. "Fuck my life."

So yeah, I'd say Knuckles was the best part of the whole sorry mess. He's our representative stand-in.

...Well, the "awkward in a group" part does for me anyway. *wangst*

Edited by Dr. Crusher
  • Thumbs Up 2

As well as his hammy dialogue.

"SONIC!"

"Sonic! I'm. COMING."

Rouge: Yeah, I'm a real treasure hunter. Unlike a certain echidna I know.

Knuckles: WHAT DID YOU SAY? HEH!

And then he just turns around and walks off dramatically like a prima donna.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I love the part in 06 where Sonic tosses a card to Knuckles and he just fucks it up and drops it, and he's just stuck there looking like a complete ass clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts29gyk-OY8

Also Sonic's card toss animation was hilariously bad.

Well, mittens make catching anything hard...except water when snow decides to melt into the mitten. ;__;

Or how about when Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails jump out of the time portal, and Knuckles lands right on his head, again, looking like a fucking ass clown.

You know what? I'm now calling 06!Knuckles, "Knuckles the Assclown".

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 1

As well as his hammy dialogue.

"SONIC!"

"Sonic! I'm. COMING."

Rouge: Yeah, I'm a real treasure hunter. Unlike a certain echidna I know.

Knuckles: WHAT DID YOU SAY? HEH!

And then he just turns around and walks off dramatically like a prima donna.

Classic Ham and Cheese. He knew this was a waste of time, so he just had as much fun as he could.

Knuckles the Assclown, eh? Catchy... but I'll stick with my own unoriginally named Bad Luck Knuckles.

Edited by Dr. Crusher

And Tails landed right smack on his arse. It's kind of weird, it's funny but it seems far to intentional to be unintentional humour, but the game is so cringeworthy and devoid of life that it just screws with my brain so much to think that they'd actually have parts where they're trying to be funny :x

Especially the first time they warp and that happens while Sonic does the cool 3 point landing, which is one of Sonic's BETTER moments in this game.

Edited by Semi-colon e

"Humor? In this game? Well of course! Mephiles certainly is a joke!"

*laugh track*

*credits*

Sonic's expression when Eggman traps him in the explosive capsule

w2j87b.png

His mouth is so exaggeratedly huge and eyes so emotionless it comes off as comical.

• Thumbs Up 4

It's kind of a shame what they've turned Knuckles into, but then again at least they're doing something with him. He's been horribly useless for a while now, not to mention those songs...

"I don't need a posse, I get it on by myself!"

Anyone beside me wanna take Shadow's "LET'S GET MOOOVING!" line and replace the "MOO" part with an actual cow mooing soundfile?

SA1 Knuckles' acting.

OH NO. OH NO. OH NO. OH NO.

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT

Anyone beside me wanna take Shadow's "LET'S GET MOOOVING!" line and replace the "MOO" part with an actual cow mooing soundfile?

Somebody do this. Somebody fucking do this.

Something I found quite funny in Rivals 2 was when Shadow fought Rouge after she tripped him. Not only that but how everyone wanted to fight each other. I even found it funny when Silver told Knuckles to shut up which led to another argument.

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1

Done. It's a little rough, and the video still seems to be in progress of editing, but here it is!

My children. Have them.

• Thumbs Up 3

Done. It's a little rough, and the video still seems to be in progress of editing, but here it is!

What's almost as funny as the line itself AND the edit is the way he says "hhHUUAH" afterwards.

Sonic's expression when Eggman traps him in the explosive capsule

w2j87b.png

His mouth is so exaggeratedly huge and eyes so emotionless it comes off as comical.

He looks like 06 Sonic when Eggman's carrier explodes.

hmm.. i wonder, because he's a Super Sonic Hedgehog Eggman?

so much for an IQ of 300...

He's shocked because when it comes to being chased, Eggman has proved time and time again to actually be the faster gent.

...or yeah, he's an idiot. I like that one too.