Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

Sonic wolf-whistles at Lumina at 3:15

Didn't know he had a thing for alternate dimension half-entities...

• Thumbs Up 3

My god, their mouths. It's creepy. blink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

"Okay Shadow looks like me and you need to work together"

*Awkward thumbs up*

Always smile at that.

Must be the voice.

Something I've always found hilarious, but I've never heard brought up before unless it has been said and I'm an idiot... in Wave Ocean/Flame Core from Sonic '06, when the Mach Speed Zone starts/lights go out, Sonic shouts "What?!?", which really shouldn't be funny but thanks to good ol' Jay-Griff, Sonic squeaks and his voice totally cracks... when he says it, it comes out as a "WHITE?!?" laugh.png

Something I've always found hilarious, but I've never heard brought up before unless it has been said and I'm an idiot... in Wave Ocean/Flame Core from Sonic '06, when the Mach Speed Zone starts/lights go out, Sonic shouts "What?!?", which really shouldn't be funny but thanks to good ol' Jay-Griff, Sonic squeaks and his voice totally cracks... when he says it, it comes out as a "WHITE?!?" laugh.png

I recently just heard that when I played that level today.

Another funny moment is when Sonic says "Cool, it's raning fire"

He must be stoned.

I recently just heard that when I played that level today.

Another funny moment is when Sonic says "Cool, it's raning fire"

He must be stoned.

"Cool! I'm burning to death!"

Very poor choice of words there too, I'd imagine raining fire to be quite warm as opposed to being cool.

IM FUNEH

Shadowlight.jpg

Well, Shadow's Chaos Spear power comes from his crotch.

I don't think they thought this graphical glow all the way through along with Shadow's position when he powers up. It's taken from the PC version.

And why is there a giant ass space above the picture?

Edited by Mogtaki
  • Thumbs Up 5

Everyone's brought up 06 fifty million times already, but the way Sonic wall jumps off, say, those giant rocks in Wave Ocean's mach speed zone. He's all upside down going to them and suddenly he has his feet planted on it without flipping over.

• Thumbs Up 2

To my knowledge, this remains the one and only time in the video games series that Sonic has expressed attraction towards a female, which makes that little moment quite interesting, considering how utterly uninterested in the fairer sex the guy usually acts.

Edited by batson

To my knowledge, this remains the one and only time in the video games series that Sonic has expressed attraction towards a female, which makes that little moment quite interesting, considering how utterly uninterested in the fairer sex the guy usually acts.

well, there is also Elise, if you look into the subtext of things.. (sweet sweet sweet lyrics for example, is far from a one-sided relationship)

well, there is also Elise, if you look into the subtext of things.. (sweet sweet sweet lyrics for example, is far from a one-sided relationship)

I dont know, im still not sure whether the intention of the writers of that game was that Sonic was indeed interested in Elise or if its wasn't.

The fact that the literal explanation for Knuckles' gliding is that he catches air under his dreadlocks. Can't even say that without laughing for some reason...

• Thumbs Up 9

I dont know, im still not sure whether the intention of the writers of that game was that Sonic was indeed interested in Elise or if its wasn't.

subtext is subtext.... I can't say sonic really seemed interested, but the subtext was there.

Oh, look. Shadow has been a pervert for a long time.

P30TB.png?1234

... Hey, technically, wouldn't this make Shadow a pedophile? Y'know, since Shadow's over fifty years old, and Amy's twelve, an--?

*shot*

• Thumbs Up 1

... Hey, technically, wouldn't this make Shadow a pedophile? Y'know, since Shadow's over fifty years old, and Amy's twelve, an--?

*shot*

Well he's technically Japanese, so those things just, uhh...you know...

They don't caaaare *shot*

• Thumbs Up 1

34rhc0n.png

The way that Shadow's eyes are so expressionless and his animation so clunky in '06 that quite a few times, he looks like he's fixated on Rouge's boobies.

Edited by batson
  • Thumbs Up 1

I love how in the picture in the upper right Rouge is looking directly at Shadow with what looks like a rather annoyed expression like "oh brother, there he goes again...".

They never did expect anyone would stop running, did they? Paper trees...

hc15S.png

Edited by Homem
  • Thumbs Up 3

34rhc0n.png

The way that Shadow's eyes are so expressionless and his animation so clunky in '06 that quite a few times, he looks like he's fixated on Rouge's boobies.

I see this most of the time it makes me laugh.

But every time he looks away slowly, its like he's just wants to look away, but has a hard time trying.

The most unintentionally hilarious thing in a Sonic game is that Sonic Team expected me to take the entirety of Shadow The Hedgehog seriously.

• Thumbs Up 6

The most unintentionally hilarious thing in a Sonic game is that Sonic Team expected me to take the entirety of Shadow The Hedgehog seriously.

Where have I heard that one before?