Awoo.

The most unintentionally hilarious things in a Sonic game

Bright Eyes

When Shadow is falling down that Chasm in Flame Core he goes "ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" for no darn reason.

I'll try to find some funny moments from other Sonic games.

I've been playing 06 recently and it's just a gold mine for these things.

Edited by NISA

250px-Tails_Doll77.png

Is the Tails Doll scary? No.

It is hilarious how people overreact when the Tails Doll is mention or seen. I can't believe this lifeless doll spawned thousands of videos based on his "haunted curse".

• Thumbs Up 7

That was great :)

In the HUB worlds of Soleanna everyone moves their arms around with such enthusiasm it's like they're on a sugar rush.

When Shadow is falling down that Chasm in Flame Core he goes "ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" for no darn reason.

I'll try to find some funny moments from other Sonic games.

Even funnier how the subtext says "Ack!" while Shadow says "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!"...

Always found it somewhat hilarious in SA1, when Sonic asks Knuckles if he's been tricked AGAIN, and he goes into a defensive position and says "...like you WEREN'T?!?", always liked that little moment between them :P only Knuckles would use a comeback like that!

He's also the only vaguely interesting NPC in 06. And that's not a cynical witty remark, I literally can't remember anyone else apart from the fucking "find the captain" guy and the the guys who do the Trials of Soleanna. And the latter is only because I watched Hellfire Comms's playthrough and FTA described their hats as looking like "pints of Guinness".

Edited by Semi-colon e
  • Thumbs Up 9

Oh, look. Shadow has been a pervert for a long time.

P30TB.png?1234

Vector.... Why are you grabbing your crotch?

• Thumbs Up 2

If there's one thing Sonic Man has to get props for is being the first to wear the awesome hat.tongue.png

Edited by DarkLightDragon

250px-Tails_Doll77.png

Is the Tails Doll scary? No.

It is hilarious how people overreact when the Tails Doll is mention or seen. I can't believe this lifeless doll spawned thousands of videos based on his "haunted curse".

I thought the one in Adventure was creepier.

I'm with Semi-colon. Aside from the time-wasting captains, Sonic Man is the only one I can remember... apart from the Shoemaker guy in the beginning, and that's only because, for reasons I can't explain, I thought an old man having to mend Sonic's shoes at the start of a game was hilarious.

He's the hero Soleanna deserves.

"Ever checked out the consoles in the pale moonlight?"

Vector.... Why are you grabbing your crotch?

While looking at--*Is very quickly ejected out of the topic*

Sonic appears to be fondly reminiscing of the time he dealt with a whole pack of robots.

• Thumbs Up 8