Awoo.

What are your favourite official Sonic images.

Bright Eyes

I have such an utter love for concept arts, not only seeing how the concepts change into their final form but, as I mentioned before, some are stunning as standalone pieces.

klcc.png

du2o.png

dp5g.png

Makes me think of how beautiful Sonic Unleashed is. Unlike THAT OTHER GAME:

Sonic_Lost_World_WiiU.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_mpkyq3WDiL1qlbl1wo2_500.gif

I've always loved this little pose Rogue does for Eggman in Adventure 2, basically meaning "Of course I can handle it, you can count on me Eggman!" 

• Thumbs Up 4

post-6160-0-67181200-1377933856_thumb.pn Just for laughs

Don't know why but I'v always loved it so happy it was remade in Generationspost-6160-0-37866900-1377934133_thumb.pn

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sonic_cd_1993.jpgI've always loved Sonic CD's opening and ending art style, and it's been my favorite style of Classic Sonic. I love how spiky he looks, like with how sometimes his quills stuck up a bit. He looks like the perfect combination of cute and badass. My only gripe is the weird transition from ball hands to actual hands.

Edited by GuywithPie
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

brofist____by_sonic_taylor-d4ynuff.jpg

For some reason, I like Sonic's "not-so-smile" here. I can't say why, he looks like he's both serious and happy at the same time: serious because  he almost risked his life in a black hole, happy because all ended well and he was reunited with Tails after he abruptly shoved him into the elevator.

And of course I love the whole picture. The colors, the composition, everything here is cutely perfect.

• Thumbs Up 5

Unsurprisingly my favourite official pictures are of Eggman.

Really like his pose here, definitely a "I'm the best" kind of pose biggrin.png

Sonic_%26_All-Stars_Racing_Transformed_-

Fullbody picture of his Riders outfit which is one of his outfits I really, really love.

ngle.png

Sonic Jump artwork is nom <3

c6k6.png

Really love his pose here too, wish there was a larger vector version of this image.

lxf2.png

• 2 weeks later...

The image of Sonic and Tails' brofist from Sonic Colors is my absolute favorite when it comes to Sonic-related images, but it's already been mentioned. Here's another image from Sonic Colors that I really like:

UlPPm5S.jpg?1

You have Sonic, Tails, and the Wisps jumping amid a star-lit sky that looks beautiful! I find this image to be very colorful and energetic. Everyone seems to be having fun too, especially Sonic and Tails. tongue.png 

Dn26qdc.jpg?1

I like this rendition of Sonic from Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. I like that pose from Sonic, especially with his LEFT-HANDED gesture that he is making. wink.png 

ksJZH53.jpg?1

I really like Sonic's car from the racing games; the style really seems to complement him well. And I find Sonic's pose to be very fitting with some aspects of his personality: cool, confident, and cocky. cool.png

And I just love the most recent entry from the Sonic Channel involving Silver:

fnXHQwi.jpg?1

I just love this image! I find it cute and clever with Silver placing his glove on the snowman to mimic himself! smile.png

Oh, and does this one count?

VIOGVaw.jpg?1

This comes from Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. I know the rivalry between Sonic and Mario being officially squashed has been established for a few years now, but it always nice to actually SEE proof of that. When I was a little girl, I honesty never thought I would see the day that the rivalry between them would end, let alone seeing them in the same video game together and engaging in a friendly handshake. Sonic and Tails' friendship is where it's at, but this amicableness between Sonic and Mario is awesome too. smile.png

I had some more images in mind, but this is more than enough for now. Guess I'll share those the next time around...

• Thumbs Up 7

In honor of Greg Martin...

s2-bginfo-detailsimg3full.jpg

I'm not much of a fan of the American Sonic Box Arts, usually(ass face Sonic srsly), but Sonic 2's box art was always my favorite of them. Eggman/Robotnik manages to look plenty intimidating while still sporting the same goofy design, and Sonic+Tails as a new dynamic duo of sorts actually are rocking a pretty cool pose. This cover just feels so big and bombastic, it really gets the viewer's attention. RIP Mr Martin.

• 4 years later...

Any of the Japanese images from Sonic the Screensaver. When I was a kid, it was the one of Sonic reading at Christmas time. 

SSS_SONIC06.png

SSS_SONIC21.png

• Thumbs Up 1