Awoo.

Can you discuss and rate my singing!

Bright Eyes

Hello everybody!

I like singing (but I prefer playing the guitar to be honest) and I have a song that I would like you all to look at and give me feedback on!

It's a cover of a Kate Bush song, it's a very good song and my version clearly isn't as good as the original! Nevertheless give it a look and give me feedback.

And i will give you a lilly for your touble!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E11aYytlg4&feature=plcp

(The video itself is poorly done. The image is the only image I had on my computer at the time and I needed an image to upload my audio singing. Nevertheless the audio is top quality)

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello everybody!

I like singing (but I prefer playing the guitar to be honest) and I have a song that I would like you all to look at and give me feedback on!

It's a cover of a Kate Bush song, it's a very good song and my version clearly isn't as good as the original! Nevertheless give it a look and give me feedback.

And i will give you a lilly for your touble!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E11aYytlg4&feature=plcp

(The video itself is poorly done. The image is the only image I had on my computer at the time and I needed an image to upload my audio singing. Nevertheless the audio is top quality)

You have a great voice! Is there other genres of music that you sing?

You have an amazing voice :') Really Heavenly :)

Can I Direct you here? I'm currently looking for singers to collaborate with on some projects :)