Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

Count on me for this tournament during the christmas holydays for sure. I'll be playing on the PS3, my id is DJango93.

I can be down tentatively for 360 but you kicked my ass so bad the other day that I doubt I'll be that exciting here tongue.png

I'm sure I'll be available to some extent anyways.

Edited by Andrew Albacia
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd love to participate, although I can't guarantee Ill be getting the XBLA version around Smissmass so...

Edited by Enderwoman

As long as I have a month of gold durign that time, sure. Count me in for the 360 version!

On the fence between PS3 and 360 versions, but I'm leaning towards 360. I have a few XBLA friends who may be interested, if that's OK.

Count me in! PSN ID: FaseehRules (I was 9, so yeah)

Anyways, sorry for the dropout but it's just too big for me. I'll join the tournament unless something bad happens like I can't get the game... Wait, what about the PC people? :o I might get this game on PC instead so I won't mind helping out on that if ya need it.

Thanks for this Soniko and Felix!

Edited by Faseeh

See.. i was thinking of PC, but i'd have no way of hosting it, unless a PC user took up the position, then i'd add it to the list.

I'll go in! I'm getting PSVita on launch, and Wii U version for Christmas, so, I'll enter those, please!

(Do you need a host for PSV? I'll do that if so.)

Edited by The Deadly Debug Ring

Yeah, Soniko, count me in for PS3 for now, I'll get the 360 version maybe a week after, and the Wii U version once I get it for Christmas. Vita is also a possibility, but I'm still debating whether to get a VIta or not. PC, eh.

Edited by American The Assface

See.. i was thinking of PC, but i'd have no way of hosting it, unless a PC user took up the position, then i'd add it to the list.

Might do it so yeah... I'm sure there are other people who might be interested. Meanwhile, just sign me up for PC and PSN.

If enough people join in, we can do co-op tournaments too, that will make the things more fun and interesting! I believe it's possible to co-op online, right? 10 players = 5 teams of 2 players? Transformed will feature that? :P

If enough people join in, we can do co-op tournaments too, that will make the things more fun and interesting! I believe it's possible to co-op online, right? 10 players = 5 teams of 2 players? Transformed will feature that? tongue.png

That would be a great idea.

I'll go in! I'm getting PSVita on launch, and Wii U version for Christmas, so, I'll enter those, please!

(Do you need a host for PSV? I'll do that if so.)

Yeah we need a host for PS Vita, however if there is lack of Interest for one platform then i'm afraid i'll have to remove it from the list, so make sure you get a good number of people interested!

If enough people join in, we can do co-op tournaments too, that will make the things more fun and interesting! I believe it's possible to co-op online, right? 10 players = 5 teams of 2 players? Transformed will feature that? tongue.png

Possibly, might consider it as an extra event.

Oh, you can take part in as many of the platforms you'd like, as long as you'll have the game you can enter on multiplr platforms etc.

How would you guys like more than the standard race, and i throw battles into the mix too? Just ideas for now of course~

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah we need a host for PS Vita, however if there is lack of Interest for one platform then i'm afraid i'll have to remove it from the list, so make sure you get a good number of people interested!

Possibly, might consider it as an extra event.

Oh, you can take part in as many of the platforms you'd like, as long as you'll have the game you can enter on multiplr platforms etc.

How would you guys like more than the standard race, and i throw battles into the mix too? Just ideas for now of course~

Silly Soniko, the only reason people have a Vita is because it makes a great paperweight!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, if PSVita doesn't make it in, I'm still getting the Wii U version for Christmas if that's not too late?

Sadly, it really might not work out. Looking at it as of now, there's really too much stuff going on at one time. If this goes in, dear god. I think we could look at this as extra event after everything's over.

As i said it's all up in the air as of now, just raising interest for the time being, but a race tournament spanning across as many platforms as possible is definitely on the cards!

• Thumbs Up 1

Edit: IF I can get my hands on the 3DS version,I could host + participate in the 3DS category. Sorry Vizard, but you mine, sucka!

Edited by Countinal Tazzula