Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

I'm probably gonna end up getting the PS3 version, so put me up for that... PSN is (DON'T LAUGH PLS) Wolfdoggkilla.

Wii-U version is a possibility, but not now.

Put me down for the XBOX 360 version for now. If I get it on launch day, I'm cool, but if I can't, then I'll most likely have to back out of this. But I will tell you then when I know.

EDIT: My GT is son1c14.

Edited by The Eggster

Count me in for the Xbox version too!

My GT: Bluedini007

I'm gonna be working a lot over the winter holidays, so my available hours are not very predictable right now. I'll try my best to make it in though. :}

Seems like after the success of the Generations' tournament last year, you are deciding to do a All Stars Racing one. If I knew I was getting the game, I would for sure join or even help out. Since I'm not, Good luck to you guys.

I'll be getting the Wii U version at launch, so please sign me up! I'm fine with whenever the tournament will be held and whichever modes everybody else decides they want to play.

We all gotta try something new! Sign me up! I'll probably be playing on PS3, but I won't be able to get the game before Christmas, is that alright?

I'm not sure when I might get my Pre-order, since it may take a while, but you can count me in on the Vita version.

I mean, this sounds fun as heck! :D

EDIT:

The'names Alex2gama on PSN by the way.

Edited by Godot

I'm probably getting the 3DS version somewhere around the launch day so you can sign me up for that version. :)

oh yea count me in!

im on ps3

PSN: JORDS12895

I Live in Canada Ontario, i think my time zone is eastern

Well have to see if online is any good or not, but right now i need a camera to record my shit

Edited by jordine

Ok updated the lists, need to add a contact details section to exchange PSN ID's and Gamer Tags so you guys can race.

Just to make things clear... We haven't set a time up yet for when this takes place, as it's much too early to pinpoint a direct time, however i've been thinking how we're going to do this and it seems the best way around this to avoid time zones from so many places is to play the tourney in our OWN time zones, so EU vs EU, US vs US etc. narrow down the finalists, then set up a time and place for the finalists to pick up and continue the gauntlet, working with a much smaller group.

How does that sound?

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok updated the lists, need to add a contact details section to exchange PSN ID's and Gamer Tags so you guys can race.

Just to make things clear... We haven't set a time up yet for when this takes place, as it's much too early to pinpoint a direct time, however i've been thinking how we're going to do this and it seems the best way around this to avoid time zones from so many places is to play the tourney in our OWN time zones, so EU vs EU, US vs US etc. narrow down the finalists, then set up a time and place for the finalists to pick up and continue the gauntlet, working with a much smaller group.

How does that sound?

Sounds like a plan as in my experience, timezones can be an utter nightmare. I once tried to help an Australian get settled on an MMO and uh... yeah. Never saw them tongue.png

...then again, I don't think we played at EU prime time the other day. So swings and roundabouts. Typically though, yeah. It's a safe bet.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

How does that sound?

I live in Singapore where nobody else but one lives in here so I'm gonna not like that idea.