Awoo.

Rev up for the SSMB All Stars Transformed Tournament!

Lady Soniko

I live in Singapore where nobody else but one lives in here so I'm gonna not like that idea.

Go down to Suntec and bring me some of that delicious frozen yoghurt (If it still exists... been a while since I was out there) D:

...but you don't tend to keep crazy times so you should be able to play with someone around here, right?

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Go down to Suntec and bring me some of that delicious frozen yoghurt (If it still exists... been a while since I was out there) D:

...but you don't tend to keep crazy times so you should be able to play with someone around here, right?

7hours ahead of UK and 13 ahead of the US. I'd prefer everything happen at once.

I don't think it'd be that hard to group us up to race, especially over the winter break. Since I'm in the US, the UK is roughly 5-6 hours ahead of my time and Singapore is about 13. If we were to do a morning race to compensate, I wouldn't have any qualms.

• Thumbs Up 1

If a battle tourney is gonna happen it should be setup like in Super smash bros brawl, they had a tourney mode and it can work good with battle mode in this tourney.

edit: I'm at school and it ends at 2:45, and I'm heading to eb games to finish pay off ASRT and black ops, I'll Add you guys around 5:30 pm eastern, feel free to add me and leave a message about the tourney so I'll know which guys are adding me, (I have alot of ps3 friends)

Edited by jordine

This sounds AWESOME. I'll take the Vita version, but depending if the Vita's gonna get more entries, which I doubt, I'll be on the PS3 bracket. PSN ID's in the sig!

Looking forward to racing with you guys!

The thing is, I'll get my game in November already, but I'll be able to play only on mid December when I enter college vacation, around day 10 I suppose. Certainly I'll be free all day, everyday 'till February to kick your asses!

My credentials are all in my sig, obviously. If any of the more private people want to add me ahead of time feel free. I'm not too frightening.

I want to join too! I've already reserved for 350 and 3DS versions. Bring it on!

Although I'm pretty bad at racing games, but....it will be fun!

Gamertag is Ashleythedragon. 3DS friend code is 0430-8923-7912

Edited by ashthedragon

Since I won the PS3 tournament in the original game, it only makes sense for me to do the same in this one right? ;3

I'm not sure if I'll have the game first day or by the time an official date is set up for this, but I'll sign up regardless. My PSN ID is RadRed.

I'll probably end up getting in on the Wii U version so that I don't have to buy the thing before/immediately at release to get the bonus characters. Though that all depends on whether or not my brother plans to fuck up my holiday vidyagames plans by getting a 360 (or a PS3 if I can convince him to get the better console) for his birthday, and if he does then I guess I could enter on that.

Count me in for the PS3 version and PSvita version please :D whatever time you agree on is fine by me.

Hell yes, this was good crack last time round, put me in for the xbox version please.

Xbox tag is 'Supersonikku'

....though who am I gonna be now Billy Hatcher's had the boot!

I'll probably join if the Tournament doesn't start on Saturday Evenings (I have my own clan that plays at that time you see).

I'll be on the 360/Vita versions.

GT will be withheld until the game is closer, since I won't be able to add people until I get the game anyway.

I think it will be a good ideas to have a list of people's account name so they can add each other before the tourney starts

How many entries is enough for a console to make the cut? I just really hope the Vita gets in.

Dude.

Barely anyone here owns a PS Paperweight Vita. :U

Dude.

Barely anyone here owns a PS Paperweight Vita. :U

Actually quite a few people do. But between the PS3 and the Vita, sorry but it's the PS3 version.

Unless they did that buy the console version get the handheldt then I'd do it, but they're not so the numbers will be low.

I'm also tempted to get the PS3 version, but I'm still thinking about it. I most likely will be getting it so I am a maybe in the PS3 tournament.

EDIT: I've just seen a now cheap it is for the Bonus PS3 version and I'm per ordering it now. Put me down please.

Edited by Debug Ring

I don't know what we're going to do about PC. There are still only 2 people, and apparently it will take until February 2013 to be released...

Sorry for the slow replies, Soniko has a head cold and is dying ok.

Right...

I'll probably join if the Tournament doesn't start on Saturday Evenings (I have my own clan that plays at that time you see).

I'll be on the 360/Vita versions.

GT will be withheld until the game is closer, since I won't be able to add people until I get the game anyway.

No direct time or day has been decided on yet, however it'll most likely be during the Christmas Holidays so any day could be fine.

I think it will be a good ideas to have a list of people's account name so they can add each other before the tourney starts

Already working on this.

How many entries is enough for a console to make the cut? I just really hope the Vita gets in.

Well as you can see the 360 & PS3 versions have a super amount of participants already, and the 3DS has a good amount too the PS Vita and PC are trailing behind because of not many people invested in obtaining Sony's newest handheld due to the low number of games at launch and well.. a few new titles since it came out, it's getting the original PSP syndrome the first suffered from, you'd think Sony would learn their lesson from their first try, but clearly not.

I don't know what we're going to do about PC. There are still only 2 people, and apparently it will take until February 2013 to be released...

The PC edition has been pretty vague in terms of details and release schedules so I can't really vouch for that currently, it could be a few days/weeks later or a couple of month, until SEGA officially announce something, which seems doubtful to begin with, but i'm not ruling it out since i want to give everyone a fair chance to take part!

Also guys, this thread will be used for hosting SSMB races/battles/future tourneys when the Tourney is finished, so use this as a hub for arranging a private multiplayer race for SSMBers.

Well as you can see the 360 & PS3 versions have a super amount of participants already, and the 3DS has a good amount too the PS Vita and PC are trailing behind because of not many people invested in obtaining Sony's newest handheld due to the low number of games at launch and well.. a few new titles since it came out, it's getting the original PSP syndrome the first suffered from, you'd think Sony would learn their lesson from their first try, but clearly not.

That's okay. I've just pre ordered the PS3 version, so can I be put in that tournament?