Awoo.

Why the animosity towards one another?

tenchibr

Nepenthe is capable of much love.

I, however, am not. If you feel you are unfairly being harassed by a staff member, PM one of the site administrators or another site moderator. But knock off the attempts to make public spectacles of moderation action taken against you.

Funny coming from you, considering you sent me a whiny PM after I finally threatened suspension and are now trying to continue stirring shit here instead of taking the matter up with an admin like I told you to, and this is all after you kept saying you want to drop the whole debacle a few times. With how desperate you are to get the last word in, clearly that's another lie on your part. Overall, I'm not in the fucking mood. If you want to keep droning on about this, take it to an administrator. Don't keep going public and crusading like you're some victim, otherwise I will be prompted to suspend you.

Nepenthe is capable of much love.

I, however, am not. If you feel you are unfairly being harassed by a staff member, PM one of the site administrators or another site moderator. But knock off the attempts to make public spectacles of moderation action taken against you.

Whoa !.....maybe i should ask you why the animosity  ? geeez..you need to chill. Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed today or what ? i was only joking with her anyway. I've gotten over that a long time ago. 

Funny coming from you, considering you sent me a whiny PM after I finally threatened suspension and are now trying to continue stirring shit here instead of taking the matter up with an admin like I told you to, and this is all after you kept saying you want to drop the whole debacle a few times. With how desperate you are to get the last word in, clearly that's another lie on your part. Overall, I'm not in the fucking mood. If you want to keep droning on about this, take it to an administrator. Don't keep going public and crusading like you're some victim, otherwise I will be prompted to suspend you.

I don't want to take to an administrator though. I was only having a bit of fun tbh..I've gotten over that matter ages ago. I have nothing against you at all and. So take a chill pill and relax. :) I know we didn't get off to a good start and yes maybe i went overbaord that time, when i lost my temper. So i do apologise to you personally and any other member here who took offence and what not. Let's forget all about what happened and leave it in the past. ok ?

I...think you should stop pressing your luck with the mods dude. Just saying. It's not good to sass them when they enforce the rules.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seriously if you have a problem with the staff to keep bringing stuff back up, just contact an Admin like Chris or Bmn, hell Roarey too, don't keep bringing it up, even in a joking manner because I don't think the staff see it as a joke if you're calling them out on actions taken against you, you'll just land in suspension, or banville for trying their patience. 

Me and him have had a discussion about it and he understands. Everyone's happy now so no need to pile on anymore. :P

Me and him have had a discussion about it and he understands. Everyone's happy now so no need to pile on anymore. tongue.png

Got it chief. My bad.

All those petals must be harsh on the back...

Imagine if the next Sonic game was Sonic 4?

Oh god, that would be 10x worse than the Taxman thread.

I'm going to lock this thread as right now it doesn't seem like it's serving the purpose it was originally intended to. The period has passed, and if any new member (or old member for that matter) ever else feels like there's a problem, it's likely worth starting a new thread to address. Thank you everyone who has posted in here, we as the staff team take all this feedback into consideration and we as always are going to strive to make this a forum where people feel free to discuss things without the stress of feeling like they are going to encounter an environment of hostility....and if you ever feel like you're in that position feel free to contact a staff or even make a topic here about it (if it's appropriate). 

Happy posting everyone.

• Thumbs Up 2