Awoo.

Should the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise have more rounded female characters?

Bright Eyes

I honestly think you threw a lot of people with that "born in the wrong body" statement. :V I don't mind a non-girly girl, but one that would've rather been born a man is one of those issues that Sonic games probably shouldn't be covering.

(For more examples, see every fanfic ever.)

What I meant was the reason why I believe we won't see many girls like her is for fear of association to the character's sexuality (which no matter what it could be is irrelevant), which could make parents angry for no reason.

What I meant was the reason why I believe we won't see many girls like her is for fear of association to the character's sexuality (which no matter what it could be is irrelevant), which could make parents angry for no reason.

I'm pretty sure you can make a girl have masculine traits without making them seem like a total lesbo...but this IS Sonic Team we're talking about. Characterization isn't exactly their strong suit. So I can see where you're coming from.