Awoo.

SSMB Rules Location

Nintendoga

I have a suggestion for the admins to force redirect new users after registering into the forums to read the rules smile.png

I was thinking the exact same thing.

The location is like, right on the Announcement section description. Sonic Retro style.

We moved it there because we got complaints about it to begin with. Personally I don't see how anyone could miss it.

I've thought about this in the past and it'd probably be a good idea honestly. While we're at it, I noticed that the "report member" button is also kinda hidden on member profile pages. While it won't stop troll from doing their thang, it might help out some of the new members that suddenly feel like they have an urge to make 20 topics about things we already have.

The location is like, right on the Announcement section description. Sonic Retro style.

We moved it there because we got complaints about it to begin with. Personally I don't see how anyone could miss it.

I'm only seeing it on the bottom right hand corner of every page?

EDIT: oh wow, not gonna lie that I didn't see it there in the description ever before, D:

I've never seen it in the description before either, because I don't read the forum descriptions. The titles alone are self-explanatory anyway, so I forced myself to make a mental note of where the other rules link is.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm only seeing it on the bottom right hand corner of every page?

EDIT: oh wow, not gonna lie that I didn't see it there in the description ever before, D:

I didn't even notice that either till now.