Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

Why is Raiden so amazing

It's kinda funny. If you woulda said that ten years ago, people woulda laughed you right out of the message board. Dude's come a long way.

• Thumbs Up 8

And the exact opposite happened to Dante.

Funny how these things work out.

Coincidentally, they both have white hair.

It's kinda funny. If you woulda said that ten years ago, people woulda laughed you right out of the message board. Dude's come a long way.

In my defense, I wasn't exactly into Metal Gear back then, but I find it really hard to hate a guy who's done the shit Raiden has done in Revengeneace.

And all he had to do was put on a pair of rockin heels to do it

and become a cyborg ninja badass but that's a minor detail

Coincidentally, they both have white hair.

Raiden is blonde. In MGR he's ash grey-blonde.

Edited by Jack Raiden

I finally managed to beat the final boss and completed Very Hard mode. I needed about 50 attempts (been trying for hours) before I could beat it. The problem was when having to cut the debris in blade mode. Initially I wasn't using the correct technique, but even once I was doing it correctly (making sure at least three boxes were aligned), there were still times when I lined up the blade and it just did not cut properly.

I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, because otherwise I would have beaten that boss more quickly. Just feels so cheap.

Anyway, I will attempt Revengeance difficulty at some point.

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 1

I recently started playing the game on Hard (beat it on Normal first) and, for now, it's pretty easy. I only had problems with the final boss and the debris thing in my normal playthrough.

Also, the new VR missions with the Dwarf Gekko are kinda cool. I demand a Dwarf Gekko platformer.

Personally, I think Raiden is still somewhat of a nerd. It's like Solid Snake rubbed off on him in a way he tries to emulate, with that raspy voice and shit.

There's also the codec calls where he nerds out about swords, bushido, etc.

hell kevin even accuses him of being a Solid Snake fanboy in game. raiden is a hella nerd. 

• Thumbs Up 4

And that makes the fact that he tries to act like such a badass(and rest assured, he is) hilarious.

Well.  R-04 was a fucking nightmare to S-Rank.

Ranked Battle 2 with its GRAD, while you get a shitty turret.  Forget about that No Damage Bonus.

The elevator with the Mastiffs whose only entrance is to jump on top of you from the sky.  How the hell do you even block that?

The Body Doubles.  MONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK.

Sundowner was a goddamn cakewalk in comparison to everything else, considering you can juggle him half of the damn fight, and you can dodge slash him when he puts his shields up to deal damage and keep the combo going without getting hurt in the process.  The only part about it that's somewhat difficult is to make sure you hit him enough times to get the 50 hit combo bonus, because his health drops like a goddamn rock if you so much poke him with a stick.

Edited by Nix

Already posted that in the general but whatever.

Holy crap! I was just joking before when I was saying that this would be like Black Knight, but it sounds like the Snake Soul Sword is actually talking to you during combat!!

Please tell me they changed their mind and that this is coming to the US?

Platinum...seriously...don't be no bitch with that Snake Sword and not give it to the US.

• Thumbs Up 2

Platinum...seriously...don't be no bitch with that Snake Sword and not give it to the US.

I heard that it's just Konami not wanting to bring in Snake's voice actor to record lines.

I heard that it's just Konami not wanting to bring in Snake's voice actor to record lines.

Hell just record it over skype or something, don't bitch out on prime DLC because your fucking lazy!

I recently started playing the game on Hard (beat it on Normal first) and, for now, it's pretty easy. I only had problems with the final boss and the debris thing in my normal playthrough.

Also, the new VR missions with the Dwarf Gekko are kinda cool. I demand a Dwarf Gekko platformer.

003.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/093/G009308/20130213084/ It will cost you.

The following are two screenshots of Jetstream Samuel Rodrigues DLC.

Metal_gear_rising_revengeance_jetstream_

Jetstream Samuel

Rodrigues fighting Metal Gear Ray in the DLC

Metal-Gear-Rising-Jetstream-sam-2.jpg

Jetstream

Samuel Rodrigues fighting Desperado Shock troopers

Does anyone have any LQ-84i DLC screenshots you would like to share?

As far as I know they haven't released any yet, hopefully once the Sam DLC is out they'll show something.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yep. Can't wait to see it though, preferably in action. My wildest dream is that after completing these prequel stories they'll unlock a costume in the main game that gives you their move sets and lets you essentially play as them...but that would probably break the game somehow and isn't possible.

But man, what a great dream it is...

• Thumbs Up 1

Enough Sam, give me Bladewolf already!

• Thumbs Up 1