Awoo.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance : Let 'Er Rip!

Carbo

Alright.

Its basically this BUT what I like to do is first defeat the Geckos and soldiers in the area, get by the door and wait for Boris to say theres enemies being called for backup. save their @ first in case you fail.

Go back to the courtyard and fight the 2 Helicopters and if you did good enough you get around 5000-5600BP. then look around for various items and weapons in the area, each item is worth 100BP and theres a container worth 500BP (its where a set of 3 soldiers were when you first got to the area).

Then once you find all the items, go to the crate above and earn the 5000BP then save and restart. doing this method will grant you about 11,500-12,000BP each go.

Theres another method that gets you 18,000BP each go, but thats in File R-02 and its more of annoying hassle.

Bump.

Does anyone have any advice at all for those fucking VR missions? I've been literally trying for 6 hours to clear them, I'm drained and can't stand that orange-yellow pallete anymore.

#7, #14, and the last 5 are the last ones I need to get the yellow armor. and I have no clue how to 1st rank any of these to get the long sword, seems you need to be a fucking robot to even get the exact persision needed to clear these on time.

I just used a video guide. Some of them are just absolutely ridiculous. Unless you're a godlike player of course...

Mind showing me what you used?

Tell me about it, the limit of Health, Blade mode power, and everything restricted to level 1 in strength makes this a head-hurting feat. The levels should increase as you get to the harder stages not stay the same.

I don't know how to link stuff exactly, but a simple youtube search should suffice. A lot of the missions are basically "just follow strategy shown and you should get it", but sometimes you hit one that's just entirely skill-based and it's a pain in the ass.

I don't know how to link stuff exactly, but a simple youtube search should suffice. A lot of the missions are basically "just follow strategy shown and you should get it", but sometimes you hit one that's just entirely skill-based and it's a pain in the ass.

We should really have guides for this...

Just take a youtube url and post it while in BBCode mode (Its the lightswitch on the top left of your reply box), So long its one like this "http;//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVyxh2xtRCA" or like this "http;//youtu.be/kVyxh2xtRCA". forgot to add, you can only post 2 per post then the rest turn into URLs reguardless.

Make note that I used the ; as an example, don't really replace them. also make sure they dont have "https://" in the title otherwise it just turns into a URL instead of a video.

• 1 month later...

I cannot remember if I ever posted this in here, but:

So yeah...one of the oddest videos I have ever made:

And for kicks, here is my Samurai Jack Meets Metal Gear Rising:

• Thumbs Up 1

Ed you forgot to post this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My75o38w8Ys

A Senator is not without humor after all.

RULES OF NATURE!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later...

Figured this would be worth bumping back up this topic but Konami have released all the DLC skins on the PSN store if anyones interested in getting them. Its a little bit late but i'm glad they finally released them.

(And before you say it, no this isn't an april fools joke, I don't even do them anymore :P)