Awoo.

The Graffiti Contest?

Cortez

What happened about this? I don't think all the winners were ever announced and we've seen nothing of how the graffiti will look in-game.

Don't get me wrong I still think it's amazing that our artwork will be in the game but it's kinda been forgotten about by now, was kinda hoping to see the other entries before release like they did with the JSR contest :/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cortez

• S0L

• Cola

• Linkabel

Top Posters In This Topic

I mailed all the winners so if you won, you'll know. The art definitely made it in too, I was trying to get some screens out to the winners, but it's been mental so I've not had chance to capture them!

It's out this week, so folk can see it in-game anyway :P

---

S0L

---

Haha yeah you did mail and phone me but after not hearing anything for so long I was a bit concerned that maybe the contest had been cut or something lol.

I kinda assumed you guys were all caught up and didn't find the time for the screens but I think after the JSR contest I kinda expected all the entries and winners to be shown before release on a Flickr page or something haha. Glad to know they're all still in though :)

I remember in one of the trailers you could see some of the graffiti....but yeah I thought they were going to do what they did for us in the JSR contestt