Miragnarok

Cutest Sonic Moments?

May have said before in another topic, but Sonic and Shahra's pinkie swear from SatSR deserves a mention.

It showed that they were more of friends than just a 'genie and master' dynamic. Seeing how Sharhra likely has no one she would call a friend (other than Erazor prior to the game's events) and her feeling guilty for putting Sonic through so much as to shield her from Erazor's Flaming Arrow, it's easy to feel sorry for her. But Sonic tries to perk her up by promising that he will have her smiling by the end of the adventure.

Gets me everytime.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

Seeing as the Blaze and Cream moment and Shahra and Sonic moment have already been mentioned I'll throw this in.

If you can get past the bad voice acting (and Sonic's creepy fanged mouth) I find this ending very zen. Pretty much they're stating that some form of negativity is necessary in life and to accept it.

Also I really like the character Void; a very confused and lost individual. But then that's the point. Seeing Void being accepted, I find that heart warming to some degree.

The extra videos from Sonic Unleashed.

Particularly noticing Sonic's uber-content expression here, he actually makes sitting on rocks actually look very comfortable.

He even sighs at about 0:04 though its easy to miss.

I also found his smile adorable at the end when he was watching Chip.

"Hey, Sonic! Enjoy your future, it's gonna be great!"

I just love that line, so much. I mean, yeah we all made the meta jokes about it being wrong cause the future sucks but it was just such a perfect sendoff for Classic.

Almost everyone. I was too busy being the killjoy and being annoyed with those that were making the aforementioned jokes.

Every Tails yawn animation in history, Tails in the TecToy commercial, Classic Tails' lisp, the way Tails' tails sway up and down, and that little static of Tails sitting down and Sonic petting him from Sonic World (Sonic Jam). Tails, Tails, Tails, gotta love that little dingus.

Classic Sonic's S-Rank dance. Though he's just adorable after all. Wish Sega would put him in more stuff (I'm sure they can find some excuse for it; he can always be a non-canon bonus character).

Chip was just adorable. He would get on Sonic's nerves a lot yet Sonic would just push him aside to avoid roidraging at him. To me, his ability to annoy is part of his appeal. He's a test of if you can match Sonic's patience. ;)

Tails_crouch.gif

This has got to be some of the most adorable things I've seen in a video game ever. Tails' crouching animation in Sonic 2/Sonic 3 is something I could stare at for hours and never get tired of. The way he curls up and gives off that slightly worried look just makes my heart melt. <3

Sonic and Elise's interaction in SONIC '06 (yes, I found this cute =P). 

Sonic's little lifejacket in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games. Too cute for words! 

Sonic dancing in the background in Samba De Amigo on the Wii. 

Also I know it isn't game related, however I've always found Sonic and Tails' brotherly relationship in AoStH adorable, and Sonic and Sally's flirting in SatAM smile.png

Edited by MizukiMoon

Speaking of Tails, please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Classic Tails in Generations is freaking adorable. Seriously, every time he talks, I get this goofy grin on my face and I want to pick him up and hug him. happy.png

Wow, you too? And it isn't just his voice. His pudgy, slightly chibi-esque look literally makes my heart skip a beat when I see it!