Miragnarok

Cutest Sonic Moments?

I find a lot of the Advance trilogy’s sprites to be absolutely adorable. Particularly the waiting poses.
5oKUmwG.gif1Ju3WBa.gifRWVSiDh.gif103zgnL.gifA03IHBx.gif
There are a bunch more, like the animations the characters perform when finishing an act or starting an act in Advance 2. There are some where the characters even try to get your attention. I also think it’s kind of cute when Tails carries others in Advance 3.

1. Tails in satAM. He is so soooo cute.

satam101_zpscd99d811.jpg

2. Tails when he is happy in sonic x. This picture is also cuteness overload.

38745.jpg

3. Anything to do with tails in general.

4. Chao (especially when they rub aginst your character for attention)

sonic2App2014-04-0822-56-56-46_zps9ca1a1

Amy is Sonic CD is quite cute. I love her giggle, and the way Sonic acts like he doesn't care wink.png

Sonic-CD-Amy.png

Dammit, where'd you find that image? I looked everywhere for that image and could never find it.

Anyway, lots of people have already mentioned Tails and Classic Sonic, so I'm gonna go with Chip's reaction to the canned horror in Sonic Unleashed:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NplGkl629g0

There's just something so adorable-yet-awesome about someone so cute having such a dirty mouth.

Chip_befriends_Sonic_(Sonic_Unleashed).p

Just... this guy in general. Everything from his adorable design, love of food+travel, and looking up to Sonic while bouncing off of his personality and dilemmas in Unleashed, like Amy not recognizing him, etc. I just love Chip's banter with Sonic, and seeing their friendship grow while they travel the world. It's quite heart-churning in all the right ways. Not to mention the little guy has some of the best animations of any Sonic character, whether it be in-game cutscenes or otherwise. Seriously, the extra video tapes are the perfect example of Chip and his quirky and energetic travels with his best friend.

sonic_unleashed__sonic_vs_chip_by_sonic1

Don't tell me you don't find it adorable when these two are unleashing their inner Po and Master Shifu in Chun-Nan. smile.png

*Oh, without a doubt the scene in SatBK where Sonic comforts Merlina by saying that they have to live their lives in the time they have left. Not only did it give me chills, but the sincerity and slight sadness in Sonic's voice when he said it made me fan girl. Badly.

*Whenever Sonic laughed when he was voiced by Jason Griffith. I didn't like his voice acting much, but gosh, his laugh was just adorable. ^_^ Especially in 06.

*Tails and Knuckles. 'Nuff said.

Cutest moment? I'd have to say in Sonic Rivals 2, where Metal ripped open his intake, potentially sacrificing himself and gave the emerald to Shadow. I thought it was mush worthy when Shadow actually showed concern for a character that everyone else seems to completely be dismayed about. Baaw, someone cares.

*Whenever Sonic laughed when he was voiced by Jason Griffith. I didn't like his voice acting much, but gosh, his laugh was just adorable. happy.png Especially in 06.

While I don't necessarily disagree, I do think it sounds more natural in Japanese.

While I don't necessarily disagree, I do think it sounds more natural in Japanese.

Oh, the Japanese voice is so much better, no doubt about that! It's just Jason's laugh is so obnoxious it's cute. ^^

Hhmm I'd have to go with the chaos and such.

Though Sonic and Chip both look adorable on the "Night of the Werehog" movie.

Also on the old Sonic sprites like Sonic 3, when Sonic runs and his ears wiggle ;A; why don't they do that detail anymore I wonder, it's so adorable seriously.

5a5031aaa6f03_TailsAfraidofLightning.thumb.png.637da4938f19c3e97bd727b40ac04eac.png

"I'm afraid of lightning!!!"

"Wh~y me?"

and in Sonic Heroes Everything about the pose Vector strikes when he's bowled over by Espio.

5a50335adb595_VectorsPose.png.15ebf72d53894bcf19c01cb24d10e8e2.png

His tail even wags.